View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Siroc
Filly
Filly
Siroc

Official Introductions - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Thanks for having me   Official Introductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:04 pm

I just wanted to thanks for having me in the guild.
I'm not one much for checking Forums but I will be a regular in on the Mimble server.
My main SirDoc is already in StarPonies and as soon as I can I will get my alt into the MLP guild.
My alt's name is Rumpelstilkskin.

See yall in game.

I moved your post to our introductions thread. Welcome aboard!
-Pinkie Pie
Back to top Go down
Wilowah
Colt
Colt
Wilowah

Location : Virginia, United States, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:43 pm

Oooh, researchers, silly people, and a Mumble user! This makes for a happy Flippy.
Back to top Go down
http://wilowah.tumblr.com/
IlluminaVB
Filly
Filly

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:51 pm

Guess I'm a bit behind with my introduction.

Illumina / Mylissian are the names i generally go by in games,. Since I decided to make a Consular/Sage first, I went with my "Healy" name. So most likely until i make another class to try out (Smuggler I keep hearing?); I'm likely to be on Mylissian. I'll answer to either Lumi or Myliss, as I'm so used to switching "mains" for raid needs...

Been playing MMO's since Final Fantasy 11 Online; main'd a Red Mage (Support Caster / Buff / Debuff / Heal / Nuke) for several years.

Switched to World of Warcraft during open beta, and have been there for 7(?) years now. Have done everything from (Warrior) raid primary Off-Tank, primary Main Tank, Tank Class Officer, and when times were lean, raided as healer on both Druid and Shaman.

Star Wars seems like a fun change of pace, and I like the fact that there is actual "Story" to even the questlines. It's not just "go kill 15 pigs; i give you money" in every zone.

For myself personally, yes I'm a pony fan. My favorite changes with each episode, but generally leans toward Twilight or Rarity.
I don't really contribute to the pony community, i mostly lurk and enjoy all the wonderful amazing artwork that others create.

Work, I'd rather not talk about. Very sore subject, but it pays the rent. Smile

Other than Star Wars, I play Dungeon Defenders and Terraria sometimes, and some PS3/Wii/XBox PRG/Action games. (Current: Xenoblade Chronicles, Zelda, Skyword Sword).

I think that's mostly about it ?
Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 9:37 pm

Siroc wrote:
I just wanted to thanks for having me in the guild.
I'm not one much for checking Forums but I will be a regular in on the Mimble server.
My main SirDoc is already in StarPonies and as soon as I can I will get my alt into the MLP guild.
My alt's name is Rumpelstilkskin.

See yall in game.

I moved your post to our introductions thread. Welcome aboard!
-Pinkie Pie

Saw you in mumble today. welcome aboard =)
Back to top Go down
Jirada
Filly
Filly
Jirada

PostSubject: Jidara (Also known as Brenii) :D   Official Introductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:36 pm

Hi, I'm new to the server and I heard that this was the guild to be in! My name is Jidara, or Brenii works as well. I like both. But I'm used to Brenii moreso.

I've already jumped a couple servers looking for the best group of people. I also kept seeing my boyfriend (Kaytzoya) playing and the awesome conversations and such in his guild. So I decided to check it out! I'm an avid my little pony watcher, my bf got me into the new show and I thought it was great! My favorite pony has to by Pinky Pie, no doubt about it! She reminds me of a me...hyped up on crack. xD

I'm a big lover of all the Legend of Zelda games, Twilight Princess, OoT, and MM being my absolute favorites! I love healing in all mmos, (I was a raid healer in WoW, but quit once they decided to bring the pandas idea in.)

I hope I'm welcomed with open arms! I still would like an invite into the guild, my name is Jirada in the game. (Not to be confused with Jidara xDD Oh those spelling typos.) ^_^

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Wilowah
Colt
Colt
Wilowah

Location : Virginia, United States, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:50 pm

Welcome, Jidara! (Yeah, I put Jirada at first...) Of course Pinkie Pie is best pony. That's how you spell all of their names. Cupcaaakes~!

If there's no officer on to invite you in the next few hours, I'll send you an invite.

The list of in-game officer names can be found here.

Last edited by Wilowah on Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:40 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added link.)
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:11 pm

We have a list of the Manes and Royal Guards on the Guild Hierarchy post, but it doesn't list in game names yet.

Currently, the best way to see who their characters are is to look at their signatures. Most of them keep those listed there.
Back to top Go down
http://rydelfox.deviantart.com
Wilowah
Colt
Colt
Wilowah

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:15 pm

Here's the link to the How to join MLP Friendship is Magic thread. The list of all the officers' in game characters can be found there.

Last edited by Wilowah on Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Pegasus
Pegasus
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:21 pm

Wilowah wrote:
Of course Pinkie Pie is best pony.

ಠ_ಠ

Back to top Go down
Wilowah
Colt
Colt
Wilowah

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:39 pm

Official Introductions - Page 6 Herpde11
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Pegasus
Pegasus
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:52 pm

Wilowah wrote:
(Picture)

ಠ_ಠ

*Points to forum avatar*

You see the b.a.n. hammer?

Now kneel and apologize!
Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:55 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:
Wilowah wrote:
(Picture)

*Points to forum avatar*

You see the b.a.n. hammer?

Now kneel and apologize!

Official Introductions - Page 6 132790934811
Back to top Go down
Jasx
Filly
Filly
Jasx

PostSubject: This should be interesting...   Official Introductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:30 pm

Hey everyone, first time MMO player but avid gamer here. I'm currently in a guild, Dark Creed on Black Vulkars, but am in the process of shifting over to this guild.

I'm a pretty big fan of the show and saw that there was a guild on EQD so I decided to check it out. I tend to play Empire though I will have Republic alts. There isn't really a set playstyle for me, I'll do w/e I think is fun.

Generally I'm laid back, I play for fun not for leveling or any specific loot. If you need help w/ any heroics or raids I'm usually up for it if I'm not in the middle of a quest so feel free to ask.

Uhhh, that's about it I guess. I'm hoping this is a better guild experience as the last one was full of asshats. Since I don't have any chars on the server yet it may take a bit for me to interact w/ the guild proper but I'll get there. Here's to good times. Cool
Back to top Go down
Gregam
Pegasus
Pegasus
Gregam

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:11 am

Welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
Cloudchaser
Pony
Pony
Cloudchaser

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:18 am

Hmm, mebbe I should a post here. Hi, I'm Cloudchaser. I like ponies. And Star Wars. And video games. And ponies. Rainbow Dash is best pony. SO awesome! Applejack is a close second. Pardon? Umm, idk what else. Got into the fandom 'round November. I may come off as random, but I assure you everything I say makes sense in my head. Except when it doesn't. Then you'd probably be able to tell. I'm not good at making sense. Enough! I go.
Back to top Go down
T'Gap
Filly
Filly
T'Gap

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 6:07 am

Hello everypony! Now that I'm done with that silly leveling thing, I wanted to stop in and introduce myself.

Ingame: T'gap Privateer, 50 gunslinger

Pony Stuff:
I got into mlp back in March of last year because of the megathread on Mmochampion. It started for me with PMV's, ponified movie trailers, and reaction images. From there I decided to give the cartoon a shot just so I could follow all of the references being made. I like the show, but it's the fan created content that I truly love. (Good fanfic is golden)

Game Stuff:
I've been playing online games for a long time now. It started with Ultima Online back in 98, and that led to everquest, wow, eq2, champions online, horizons, and now sw:tor. For console games, I love rpg's, and rockband/guitar hero. For table top stuff, I play 40k and magic.

Other Stuff:
I'm a district sales manager for a seasonal retail company, so every year I have about 7 months off work. During my off-season I go to college full time, and play alot of games. During my work season, I'm too busy to do much of anything.

Oh... Twilight and Pinkie are tied for best pony.
Back to top Go down
Roastbeezy
Filly
Filly
Roastbeezy

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:27 am

Hello everyone! Before I get on and the new episode goes on air in two hours, I'd like to introduce myself. To most everyone, I am known as Roastbeezy. (Weird name, right?)

Ponies: I got into My Little Pony back in October when this huge thread about it was on Bungie.net. It was a simple discussion, turned into a hate thread by the most well known troll on the forum. I decided to check it out, I got instantly hooked. I've been trying to figuring out how to give back to the community with my commentaries, since I love making videos, but I'm not so sure how I want to. (Also, Rarity is best pony, and I check EqD WAY too often.)

Gaming: For one, I am avid BioWare gamer. I own every single game by BioWare stating with KOTOR. All of the games are so great! KOTOR was my first RPG, but my first ever game was Halo: Combat Evolved. I am also pretty experienced in MMOs, I have played RuneScape, WoW, LOTRO, etc. I still play RuneScape quite regularly.

Also, I am in a high school FIRST Robotics Team. Has anyone heard of FIRST or any of its programs? Before you ask, it is NOT battle bots, or anything of the like. It deals with overcoming challenges. We are in competition season at the moment, waiting to see if we win the Engineering Inspiration Award (which is the second highest honourable award) at State. If we win that, we'll be able to go to World! During the beginning of each year, we have a build season, which only lasts six weeks. My god, you are deprived of A LOT of sleep during the rest of the year until World. It's insane!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Arrivedearly
Gregam
Pegasus
Pegasus
Gregam

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:11 pm

Welcome Roastbeezy!

I volunteered for a FIRST tech challenge qualifier at Oregon State University. I was just a pit runner so I didn't get to judge. I did see some amazing robots out there! I wish you the best of luck in the competition!
Back to top Go down
Featherweight
Filly
Filly
Featherweight

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:18 am

Hello potential new friends! I found this guild whilst googling for a pony guild to join. I recently started playing SWTOR. I'm on a trial account, but just bought the game. I was going to use the name Blackwing, but apparently that was already taken, so I kept trying pony names. Featherweight stuck, so I'm rolling with it. I'm an avid gamer. I've been playing video games since I was a small child. I had a SNES back then, and have had at least one console of every generation since. I have a bit of MMO Experience as well. I played WoW for a few years. Not sure why I quit. Anyways, I'm a college student. Just doing some basic classes at the time. I'm a bit paranoid, so I won't tell anyone where I go to college/live.

As for Featherweight, he's a Jedi Consular. I think I want him to be a healing Sage, but I'm not sure yet. Featherweight's not Spidercolt. Not at all. Why would you even ask? (Pssst. He's totally Spidercolt. But you didn't hear it from me.) He's going to be Dark Side because I think there's something suspicious about his promotion. (Take embarrasing photos of everypony, get rewarded instead of reprimanded... seems like an evil plot to me.)

Edit: Oh. Some of you may be wondering why he's Spidercolt. It's because he's a photographer with a mean boss. He also spends a lot of time offscreen, and how else do you think he managed to get all those pictures? I think it's become a minor joke among the fandom, but I realize it might not be that well-known.

Last edited by Featherweight on Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spidercolt
Filly
Filly
Spidercolt

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:34 am

"Lol, I'm Rainbow Dash!"

I'm going to play him 60's Spiderman style. Except I'll try to avoid being offensive.

He's a Sith Inquisitor, and I basically want him to be Featherweight's opposite. (They're totally not the same person. I didn't design them to look exactly the same or anything. >_> ) So whichever advanced class I pick with Featherweight, I'll probably do the opposite with this one. I think I want him to be an assassin. Most likely dps, but maybe tanking. He'll be Light Side, because secretely 60's Spiderman Spidercolt cares about saving people.

Last thoughts... Oh. I'm new to forum use and SWTOR, and I find them both a little complicated. I may screw some things up, but I should get better with time. I hope to be accepted into the guild on both sides. Featherweight will be my main, but I should eventually get Spidercolt up to 50 as well. I have time to play two characters. I have a weird combination of too much free time and a social life/college classes, so I may not end up being able to make it to Flashpoints (That's what raids are called here, right?) depending on the times. Real Life>Vidja Games.

Edit: Wait! Pony stuff! I love the show. It's the best thing ever. My favorites are Fluttershy and Derpy. Twilight's a close second. I got into ponies back in August. I kept seeing stuff about them, watched a couple parodies... I decided to see what all the hype was about and ended up watching the whole first season in two days.
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:38 am

Hey Featherweigth/Spidercolt, welcome.

Flashpoints are Dungeons
Operations are Raids
Violets are blue...wait, what...

If you're not sure about being able to attend an Operation simply sign up as a 'maybe' on our web page. We are getting kinda fed up with a lot of people 'attending' but not showing up.

Just one thing. We generally only have one account on the forums regardless of how many alts we have (including Imp alts). Might be best to choose which account you want to keep and get rid of the other one. The nick you go for is likely to stick with you regardless on who you are playing (and it should be the one you use for Mumble, if you go on it, which I highly encourage. Just be warned that it gets very strange at times, generally when Rarity is around.)
Back to top Go down
Featherweight
Filly
Filly
Featherweight

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:00 pm

Very well, then. I shall combine them. But mostly be Featherweight. The Spidercolt account can die. It'll be easier to keep track of things this way anyways. I may end up marking Maybe for Operations fairly often, but if I mark Attending I'll do my best to be there.

By the way, what is Mumble? It sounds... interesting.
Back to top Go down
Pinkie Pie
Event Mane
Event Mane
Pinkie Pie

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:23 pm

Featherweight wrote:
By the way, what is Mumble? It sounds... interesting.
Mumble is the voice chat software that we use. You can find out more on that in this thread. I highly recommend getting it as soon as you can, as there's no better way to get to know us.
Back to top Go down
BigMacintosh
Filly
Filly
BigMacintosh

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 4:02 pm

Hey all. My character's name is Valyn, and I recently just came back to SWTOR. I used to play WoW and EQ, so I've been playing MMOs for a while, but I plan to be a bit more casual with this one since I'm usually busy with college-y stuff. I'll be playing a Jedi Shadow that will probably tank since that's what I usually stick to.
Fav pony is easily Applejack Pardon? , Twilight comes in second. I'm sort of a more recent fan of the show, but I sped through every episode in a matter of weeks -.- (obsessive? perhaps, but from what I understand, some would consider that a long time).
Anyway, I look forward to playing with yall, seems like a fun guild, and that is what I have found made MMORPGs worthwhile.
Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 4:39 am

BigMacintosh wrote:
Hey all. My character's name is Valyn, and I recently just came back to SWTOR. I used to play WoW and EQ, so I've been playing MMOs for a while, but I plan to be a bit more casual with this one since I'm usually busy with college-y stuff. I'll be playing a Jedi Shadow that will probably tank since that's what I usually stick to.
Fav pony is easily Applejack Pardon? , Twilight comes in second. I'm sort of a more recent fan of the show, but I sped through every episode in a matter of weeks -.- (obsessive? perhaps, but from what I understand, some would consider that a long time).
Anyway, I look forward to playing with yall, seems like a fun guild, and that is what I have found made MMORPGs worthwhile.

Shadow tanks are best tanks ^^
We need more of them, there are only 3 in the guild really and 2 of them don't do operations =(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Introductions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top