Official Introductions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
XYondaimeX
Filly
Filly

Official Introductions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 11:44 pm

Ekeli wrote:
Everypony is male til proven otherwise. :V

Oh, so it's a "there are no girls on the internet!" type situation. heh, will keep that in mind.
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:56 am

1. I am a guy.
2. Yes, everyone in this guild is awesome.
3. Yes you can join our guild even if you have a Sith alt.
4. I am glad that everypony is showing up to the forums! This is good stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 2:28 am

Quote :
1. I am a guy.
Don't let Fluttershy kid you. The gig is up Fluttershy we all know you're a tree. Muffins!?!
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 2:29 am

Applejack wrote:
Quote :
1. I am a guy.
Don't let Fluttershy kid you. The gig is up Fluttershy we all know you're a tree. Muffins!?!
Nope, I wish I was a tree.

Last edited by Fluttershy on Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 2:34 am

Official Introductions - Page 2 Tap_th10
Back to top Go down
http://rydelfox.deviantart.com
XYondaimeX
Filly
Filly

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:13 am

Fluttershy wrote:
1. I am a guy.
2. Yes, everyone in this guild is awesome.
3. Yes you can join our guild even if you have a Sith alt.
4. I am glad that everypony is showing up to the forums! This is good stuff.

All right, cool. consider me signed up as a rep alt.
Back to top Go down
trepin
Filly
Filly
trepin

PostSubject: sorry if ramble not good with intros    Official Introductions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 10:55 pm

Hello everyone I not very good at this whole intro stuff but hi to everyone i have been a Brony for about 3 months Bioware Social Network introduced me to show started to see pony avatars and polls about the show and had to see what the big deal was watched it and was like this is a great tv show seen every episode many times have 4 shirts to show my support for the show im a active member of the MLP thread on BSN im starwarschewy if anyone here is from the MLP thread or BSN community hi and a member of 2 MLP groups on BSN
Gaming experience i started with the atari lets jump up a few years because list will be to long to much to type I play XBox 360 dont like the Wii or Playstation 3 my favorite type of games are RPGs first pc game was carman sandiago then doom MMOs i started with SWG i played from beta to NGE but when NGE hit I left I was Trepin Darkwalker Ahazi server I was in a great Guild I think was called New Hope nicest people in the world guild was never bigger than I think 15 peopIe only knew the officers for the most part then LOTRO after NGE was in Beta played until a few months after that wasn't bad just was looking for more Aion for a month i didn't see a solid community only thing anyone ever cared about was grinding nothing eles went to WOW and RIFT but played both for only a day went back to SWG like 8 months ago almost made me cry how bad it got as for play style or what not im more casual but you wouldn't think that how many hours i will be online i will be on to much but that will allow me to help anyone who needs or wants some help favorite pony Rarity>rainbow Dash>Twilight Sparkle>Pinkie Pie>Applejack>fluttershy fav background pony is Lightning Bolt time for me to stop rambling
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 11:12 pm

trepin wrote:
Hello everyone I not very good at this whole intro stuff but hi to everyone i have been a Brony for about 3 months Bioware Social Network introduced me to show started to see pony avatars and polls about the show and had to see what the big deal was watched it and was like this is a great tv show seen every episode many times have 4 shirts to show my support for the show im a active member of the MLP thread on BSN im starwarschewy if anyone here is from the MLP thread or BSN community hi and a member of 2 MLP groups on BSN
Gaming experience i started with the atari lets jump up a few years because list will be to long to much to type I play XBox 360 dont like the Wii or Playstation 3 my favorite type of games are RPGs first pc game was carman sandiago then doom MMOs i started with SWG i played from beta to NGE but when NGE hit I left I was Trepin Darkwalker Ahazi server I was in a great Guild I think was called New Hope nicest people in the world guild was never bigger than I think 15 peopIe only knew the officers for the most part then LOTRO after NGE was in Beta played until a few months after that wasn't bad just was looking for more Aion for a month i didn't see a solid community only thing anyone ever cared about was grinding nothing eles went to WOW and RIFT but played both for only a day went back to SWG like 8 months ago almost made me cry how bad it got as for play style or what not im more casual but you wouldn't think that how many hours i will be online i will be on to much but that will allow me to help anyone who needs or wants some help favorite pony Rarity>rainbow Dash>Twilight Sparkle>Pinkie Pie>Applejack>fluttershy fav background pony is Lightning Bolt time for me to stop rambling

Hi, my name is Rarity. Welcome, I am the official guild writer, and darling we're going to have to spruce up your writing. First you should be aware of what this little dot is. This '.' is a period, and it goes at the end of a sentence to complete the thought. Rambling is all fine, but without a period it becomes a wall-o-text that is both hard to read and unpleasant to the eye. Other punctuation marks you should be aware of are the Exclamation Point (!) to emphasize something, or the Question Mark (?) to indicate a query. Now I know that it could be cumbersome to type a single mark to help others read your works, but I think that it's Irrefragable that my post is more clear and easier to read than your post is, all thanks to the handy dandy thing called a period.
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 11:22 pm

Welcome trepin! Don't mind Rarity and some of our other grammatically conscience members, they are all sticklers in more way then one. Periods are nice though.
Back to top Go down
trepin
Filly
Filly
trepin

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 11:41 pm

Fluttershy wrote:
Welcome trepin! Don't mind Rarity and some of our other grammatically conscience members, they are all sticklers in more way then one. Periods are nice though.
Nah I don't mind i'm just way to tired to type correctly wont be until next week or the week after im even dozing off while typing but don't want to sleep waiting for a email Sleep
Back to top Go down
MajorPoptard
Pony
Pony
MajorPoptard

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:45 pm

I made a reply on the SWTOR Guild Forum, but I thoguht I'd introduce myself over here as well. So, this is copied verbatim, except for a few spelling corrections.

Ponies
I saw a few pony avatars and the like a few times before, not really paying attention or caring. When VGCats posted ponies around early April, I checked it out on TV Tropes to find out more. It only took 3 episodes to get me hooked, and I've been a brony since. In my circle of friends, I can say that I was a brony way before it was cool. Fluttershy is my waifu.

My Gamer Life
I've really been a gamer for life. When I could reliably control my hands enough to manipulate a controller, I was playing a game. Pre-school? Gameboy. Kindergarden? Computer. Grade School? PS2. Middle School? Xbox 360. High School? Still Xbox and now a Computer. Born a nerd, die a hilarious death, repawn, rinse and repeat, die a nerd. I actually played Star Wars Galaxies back in sixth grade, but I lost my disc and couldn't reinstall it after I switched computers. But that still counts as MMO Experience, right?

Unfortunately, I have these things called "responsibilities" that keep me from my videogames and internets, called "skool" and "wurk". I'm enrolled in the IB Programme, which means I have to spend at least 4 hours a day procrastinating completing them, so I might have to count myself out of some raids.

TOR Stuff
After looking through my busy life, I realized I needed another thing to spend hours of my life on. I saw this cool new MMORPG based on cool old Movies that I played a cool old similar RPG on, so I was interested. And then I saw a cool new guild for people with this cool new bronyism I just got, so I was even more interested. And then I finally got my own Email, so now I don't have to explain to my parents what I guild is, so I decided I'd hop in before the party gets started. I plan to be a social member of the guild, and hope to be known as "that funny trooper guy" and not "that quiet trooper guy".

As I just said, I plan to be a trooper. I was a commando in SWG, and this is the closest I've got. I don't need a glowing cheese-knife to kick ass, because I've got a long rod that spews death out of the one end. Granted, that's all I know, so I may need some help time to time when my pride breaks down. Overall, I'd think I'd be a reliable player and a good friend, enough so you won't mind if I take that loot off your hands.
Back to top Go down
Dr Nicoltas Rush
Pony
Pony
Dr Nicoltas Rush

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 3:20 am

Hi all,

Just submitted my applications, so I figured I'd jump in the intro thread while those are pending. To follow the pattern of previous posts:

FiM
I hadn't even heard of this show until last month. However, like most everyone else, I had noticed the relentless meme. At first I just wrote it off as some random '90s thing that was dug up and meme-ified as is wont to happen. It just kept showing up everywhere though, even on the forums for the other cartoon I follow (Saturday Morning Sonic), where someone posted crossover art comparing the personalities of each character with a FiM character, and it lined up really well. Morbidly curious, my resistance eventually wore down, and well... here I am. To get into the spirit of it, my nick and avatar are a reference to the other franchise I'm really into. Until it was cancelled anyway...

Gaming
From reading the rest of the responses, it looks like I skew slightly toward the older side (certainly can't compete with pong though Smile ). First got an NES around '87 with the SMB/Duck Hunt/Clay Shooter combo cart, and I was hopelessly hooked right from the off. Next game we got was the original CastleVania (been a life long CV fan ever since). After that moved mostly to home computers: TRS-80, Apple IIgs, then later a 486 around 1993 or so. Played mostly Sierra Online adventure games, then later classics like Doom and Descent as they came out. Fast forward to college where I first played KotOR, which got me into BioWare games. Played all of their releases since then, and went back to play the Baldur's Gate series. After getting my CS degree, I floundered around a bit, but am now working for a startup game company as the lead client programmer. Who knows if it will go anywhere, but you never know. Sounds like some others here are pursuing this same field, which is cool.

MMOs
First MMO was Asheron's Call around late '99. Never seen a game like that before, and was fascinated with the concept of a persistent world, especially one so expansive. AC seriously had a HUGE world that was easy to get lost in, which was especially creepy during the night cycle. Didn't play another MMO for a long time. Next one was WoW right after it launched. I liked that it had more questing content than AC, but the world was just so... small. I only lasted 3 months before I bailed. The lack of story really made everything I did feel pointless. I was picking up random junk in shimmering flats when I finally just said "I'm done" and quit. Played some betas here and there, but nothing has stuck since then. SWTOR's promise of story has convinced me to give it another go, plus it's Bioware after all.

This is my first time in a "real" guild, to say nothing of joining one before launch. I like the vibe here though, so I took a chance. As a bonus, the premise of the guild is an excellent filter against "srs bsns" as it were. Anyway, this is getting rambly, so I'll wrap it here.
Back to top Go down
Lyra
Media Mane
Media Mane
Lyra

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 1:30 am

I am feeling lazy and it is also almost 1:30am, so I am just gonna re-post my intro from the SWtoR guild forum. I am awesome like that. Cool

Quote :
Pony Stuff: I found out about MLP:FiM fairly recently, about a week or two before the second season began airing. I knew absolutely nothing about it until then. I tend to shy away from things like 4chan or other websites brimming with immature and idiotic people (no offense to anyone that frequents there and is among the few decent people), so my knowledge of ponies was only of that thing from the 80's that doesn't exist. >.> Then one day I happened upon a picture on DamnLoL that was titled "My Little Brony" and was a screenshot of a facebook post of someone explaining the show that was hilarious, and after seeing a couple more random memes, I decided to, very skeptically, watch the first episode. Suffice it to say, I was instantly hooked and watched the rest of them over the course of a week (usually at work when I was on lunch). I am now insanely hooked and can't get enough of the ponies. After seeing how awesome the community is, and what amazing things we do, I am proud to call myself a Brony....despite the incredulous and disapproving attitudes of my friends. I will convert them one of these days.

Non-pony/Gamer crap: I have been gaming since I was 4 years old, and have the fondest memories of sitting next to my older brother and watching him play old RPGs. I loved them so much that I would get genuinely angry when he would get home from school before me and play farther than I had last watched him...that is how much I was into it. I grew up on computers and Playstation, so those have been my two main gaming platforms into adulthood. I mainly play my PC though and have stuck with mostly RPG games, though I love a good adventure, action-adventure, real-time/turn-based strategy, and the occasional shooter if it has some depth to it. ( I dislike CoD and Gears and all that other "hardcore" gamer crap).
I have played MMO's since the old MUDD days, up through The Realm, Anarchy Online, WoW, and then more free MMO's than I can count. I have experienced everything from RP, to PvP, to end game raiding, so whatever comes, I am ready for it.

Other than that, I work full time, and thus will do my best to play as much with y'all as I can physically test my endurance, and resistance to sleep deprivation. Razz

More tidbits (because everyone LOVES tidbits!): Beware my very random, Pinkie Pie-like personality. Wink
Back to top Go down
The Jack
Colt
Colt
The Jack

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 6:49 am

Chocobo_Kaizu wrote:

More tidbits (because everyone LOVES tidbits!): Beware my very random, Pinkie Pie-like personality. Wink

Pinkie Pie-ish personality? Sweet, I love gaming with people like that xD
Back to top Go down
Braeburn
Pony
Pony
Braeburn

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 9:52 am

Greetings all,

Corvus Stargazer is my name. Applejack is the number one pony. I am playing the trooper/commando class for the light side and bouty hunter for the dark side and may not be on the usual hours with you all. Set up in Germany for the time being and most likely will be sleeping when you all are in full gear. But for those late nighters I will be running around. I am big into games so there might be some no show times with me...that is just me beating a new game. If SWTOR holds my interests then I will always return...got to say so far I am liking what I see. I have played many MMOs so I know what is good and what is bad. Got a good guild you get a good game!

Umm...anything else...Skype is Corvus Stargazer and gmail is the same (no space of course) So hit me up.

Back to top Go down
Lemon Ranger Blue
Filly
Filly
Lemon Ranger Blue

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:23 pm

Hello everyone! While I introduced myself over on the guild forum on the MMO website, I figured that I would do it here as well.

Pony Stuff:

A friend of mine introduced me to MLP: FiM a few months ago, back in May, I think, starting with the first two episodes and going on to watch the entire series three times over, twice while working at a coal mine. I'm a brony in disguise there, a hard thing to do! I love the show and it's warm, fun flavour and all the characters within.

It's hard for me to pick a favourite pony, as I love them all, although I will admit to being wonderfully surprised by Rarity in the Diamond Dogs episode, marking it as one of my favourite outside of Ticket Master. If I was pushed hard, I'd have to say that my favourite pony is Twilight Sparkle, since we are both such big bookworms and I want my future house to be a giant library. It would be a dream come true!

I am also greatly anticipating Luna's return in episode 4 of the second season! Yay Luna!

Game Stuff:

I was more a Nintendo fan more due to access and interest than anything else. I received an NES for Christmas, got an SNES, and then moved onto the Playstation just to get FF7. I love RPGs most of all, although Chrono Cross and FF8 were the only two RPGs I stopped playing due to complete and utter apathy. They were by far the most boring and stupid RPGs ever made.

As I love RPGs most of all, I got into Star Wars: The Old Republic because Bioware has consistently proven themselves to be the best Western developer of RPGs with great stories and characters. I love their Mass Effect series and I cannot wait for ME3. You can pretty much disregard any idea of involving me online for when it comes out in March, as I have the game pre-ordered for my xBox 360.

I also have a DS I play RPGs on, and I prefer consoles to PC as they're more often than not less buggy.

Me Stuff:

I'm a big, beefy dude who works out twice a day usually, and am only working at the coal mine to pay off my bills and save up money to go into technical college and start off on a new career. I've been in TV shows as an extra while living in Calgary Alberta and it's something that I want to pursue but only with a good job behind me. Landing big roles or even well paying, regular ones require as much luck as it does talent, and I want to play it smart.

I can play the guitar fairly well, just don't ask me to sing and strum at the same time, and I used to be a pro-wrestler while I was in university.

I've lived and worked and studied in both Japan and South Korea for a year each as an English teacher, but that's not something I intend on doing again any time soon.

In the game, I will be a Smuggler Scoundrel, as I like that style of play, and I hope to have a good time and get along with my fellow bronies. I also hope to make some more friends on here and just have people to talk with about similar interests, as I am stuck in the Far North of Canada where all everyone talks about is hunting, camping, and wrestling Grizzly Bears for their breakfast.
Back to top Go down
http://kazei5.wordpress.com
BerryPunch
Filly
Filly
BerryPunch

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:31 am

Hello all! I am BerryPunch, and I am a newbie to the guild. I am just gonna copy this over from the swtor forums as per the seemingly usual format...

Pony Stuffs:
I started watching MLP:FiM in March, and I honestly cannot remember what internet site got me interested, but the first episode was watched on youtube and I couldn't stop after that. Of the mane 6, my favorite is Twilight Sparkle. My favorite background pony *should* be fairly apparent. I am also a regular at Equestria Daily and ponychan's /oat/, but I do not post...

Non-Pony Stuffs:
I have been a gamer since I was... oh god... 3? I started on my father's NES, and was given a Genesis on my birthday after it was released. I have always been a huge fan of RPG's (FFI was my first), with MMORPG's being no exception to this rule. Although video games and D&D were my younger years, once I got into high school, biology was my life's dream (total nerd). As such, I am working towards my masters in microbiology and have an incredibly varied schedule that usually involves me staying up late (leisure) due to late starting days, so the Western Time Zone works rather well for me.

I really hope this guild fulfills what I have seen from the MLP community and I really look forward to being a part of it. Additionally I will probably be rolling either Scoundrel or Consular at launch with the intent to heal or dps (tanked for 7 years in WoW, think I can be done with that), depending on the guild's class composition at launch. Muffins!?!
Back to top Go down
The Jack
Colt
Colt
The Jack

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 8:37 am

Welcome to the forums! =D

A master in microbiology you say? Nice xD
Back to top Go down
Lyra
Media Mane
Media Mane
Lyra

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:21 am

Welcome to the site, Berry. Glad to have ya aboard. I think you will find that while we are not terribly large, we do represent the MLP community pretty well in both attitude and interests, so hopefully we live up to your expectations. Wink

Plus, we have cupcakes! Cupcaaakes~!
Back to top Go down
VictorVinoda
Filly
Filly

PostSubject: Nice to Join you!   Official Introductions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:31 pm

This is probably the wrong thread to introduce ourselves but I could not find where.
There you go, now moved to the correct thread. -BlastingGravy

Anyway, I am Victor, I became a brony this September, at first I thought this was a really dumb show, but I got hooked on small short videos like fluttershy's yay and slowly but surely I decided to look at the episodes. And of course I became a fan. I am not fond of the childish stuff but it is the quality of the show what really brings me to it. It is not just 'Another Girly Kids show' they actually put real effort into this and that is just awesome, but maybe more awesome the fact that people enjoy the show regardless of the demographic, I think that has a lot to show for other forms of media, people will love quality no matter is what shape it comes.

And of course I am also a star wars fan and MMO player. So when I discovered this guild I immediately decided to join. I will be playing during most of my free time hopefully and plan on being a great member.

I am from Mexico btw.
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:01 pm

Welcome aboard!
We do have an introduction thread, but this still works fine. I guess a mod could merge it into that one if they feel proactive.

Don't mind if I do! -BlastingGravy
Back to top Go down
http://rydelfox.deviantart.com
Kanter Pony
Filly
Filly
Kanter Pony

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:44 am

Greetings, Bronies!

Pony stuff:
My 6-year old daughter started watching MLP-FIM a few months ago and once I commented to my wife that it was pretty good it became 'My Favorite Show'. Smile In any case my daughter and I both think it is very cool that there is a Pony-themed guild. The link to NC Bronies is cool too and since we live it North Carolina. Cupcaaakes~! (Where is the hopping Pinky-Pie emoticon when you need one!)

Game stuff:
I've played WoW for 7 years since the beta with a few small breaks and finally decided it is time to quit. No decision yet on class for SWToR. I tend to spend a lot of the little time I have gaming on crafting and love to help out others when I can. I am a member of a guild from WoW, Knights Who Say Ni, another themed guild!

RL stuff:
I have 3 children, all girls, aged 2, 6, and 9, so I don't have a lot of time for gaming and tend to play early in the morning.

I'm hoping you don't mind me following you, posting now and then and hopefully I'll be able to meet many of you in the game as well. Somehow I don't think they'll be adding an Equestria race anytime soon, so I'll have to use the visuals here. Cool

--Kanter Pony

Back to top Go down
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:21 am

Welcome, KP! Very Happy

You'll find we're pretty laid back here. We come from all sorts of walks of life. Some of us are American, some from Europe, some Canadian. We have a lot of fun threads, some of which haven't seen some activity in a while, but a fresh face can always reignite them if you so desire. Smile

I hope your time with us is pleasant and we look forward to working and playing alongside with you!

~D
Back to top Go down
Wilowah
Colt
Colt
Wilowah

Location : Virginia, United States, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:37 am

Hi!

My internet name is Wilowah, so if you've seen that name someplace else, that's probably me who put that there. This is the first time I've been tempted to Ponify a name, but I decided to stick to it. I have Wookieefied it as Wilowchehuckt in SWG, though. But anyways...

PONIES!

I only recently discovered the full breadth of the magic of MLB:FiM a little over a week ago, being tempted to find out why my college buddy talked about it so often after seeing the memes posted on a different Star Wars forum. And I have enjoyed kid shows before, so I figured, why not?

OH MY GOODNESS IT IS AMAZING.

I've already watched all of the episodes up til Season 2, Episode 7, as of this post. My favorite pony? Well... I'm caught up between Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie. Can I have Pinkieshy or Flutterpie?

GAMES

Oh dear, this thing. While I've dabbled in some console games (I have fond memory of watching people play Mortal Kombat on SNES), I have mostly been a PC gamer ever since I was little, and it's hard to define what kind of games I prefer.

Name a Star Wars game and there's a good chance I've played it, and an even greater chance if it's on the PC. X-Wing vs Tie Fighter! Yee!

Instead of explaining what kinds of games I play, here's a list of some of the games (and series) I have put in far too much a lot of time into:

MMO: City of Villains, Star Wars Galaxies, Ultima Online, World of Warcraft

FPS: Battlefield 1942, Left 4 Dead, Half-Life, Star Wars: Dark Forces, Star Wars: Battlefront, Team Fortress Classic

RTS: Age of Empires, Age of Mythology, Starcraft, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds

RPG: Diablo, Dragon Age, Fallout, Geneforge, KOTOR, Mass Effect, Oblivion, The Witcher

Sandbox: Garry's Mod, Maxis Games, Second Life, Sims

Tabletop: Cortex, Dungeons and Dragons, World of Darkness

Etc.

As for what role I'll be playing in SWTOR, well, I have a hard time deciding! So it will be a surprise!

STAR WARS WOO SO awesome!

Oh my goodness. This thing. I love love love this thing, and you will learn sooner or later that I have a special place in my heart for Wookiees, especially because I could play one in Star Wars Galaxies and was part of an all-Wookiee guild. Very Happy

I love to answer random Star Wars trivia. If I cannot answer something about Star Wars for you, I will memorize it within a day.

Mememe

Well, my friends consider me a wizard. It could have something to do with the studying to get into med school, so school is a primary thing in my life and it will be that way for years to come, if not indefinitely. (You never stop learning!) I love science in general, and currently I'm just a semester away from graduating with a BS in Psychology. Very Happy

While I generally do not have much to say in person, I will probably not shut up when playing SWTOR because when it's something I am really into I will not stop talking about it. This is especially true when I feel like I'm in a setting where it's okay to keep talking about something I love to talk about. Consider it a Pinkie Pie mode!

Hmm, other random tidbits. I strive to be nice, helpful, and informative. I'm a practicing Presbyterian and I train in the martial art of Hapkido. I also love my kitty cats. I can also go on random tangents and jump to a different sector of a galaxy, subject-wise, in a conversation. I usually know where I'm going.

Is there more to say about me? Of course there is, but that will be obvious in SWTOR. I'm really excited to play this game and look forward to meeting everypony! (Hee, first time I've used that term.)

~Wilowah Yay~!

Last edited by Wilowah on Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mentioning role in SWTOR)
Back to top Go down
http://wilowah.tumblr.com/
Braeburn
Pony
Pony
Braeburn

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:20 am

Welcome to Star Ponies! Glad to see new faces still popping up!

Official Introductions - Page 2 2Q==
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Introductions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top