Star Ponies


 
HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Official Introductions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Holo
Pony
Pony
avatar

Posts : 78
Join date : 2012-01-16
Location : Colorado

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:00 pm

Muffins!?!
Howdy Ponies, so yeah I'm Holofox/Yuori and a 3rd future alt, with a pony name I should reserve lol
Figured since I’m rapidly closing on 50 to get started here. Most ponies know pvp is tops for me. Accounts for maybe 8-10 of my lvls lol. Hope to help out as a needed dps for the 50's content. Will attend whatever content I can however, will never allow myself to be a dedicated raider again. If i sign up I’ll be there, or if online as a spot filler.

I originally thought of pulling holo out into a hardcore pvp guild, leaving yuori to be social/tank runner. Yet over the past week i realized ponies is my home. Best first guild I've had on a game and will run with it proudly. MLP tag shall be feared, yet respected in pvp! Besides, something about pony vocab sticks with ya

Look forward to seein ya'll around. Thank again on my accidental invite SO awesome!

**those pony emots are epic**
Back to top Go down
Fabiafidus
Filly
Filly
avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2012-01-19
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:01 pm

Hiya!

Name: < Censored-by-SOPA>
Age: 21
Gender: Brony

Introduction:
Oya, im from denmark and i have allways liked cartoons or animated stuff.
I were an Otaku before i became a brony. (Some guy who liked manga and anime alot)

I have been a brony since the 4chan war thing, i think you get it hehe.

I like meny games, LoL, Tf2, L4D2, mw3 (meh). But what i have played the most in my life must be nintendo and World of warcraft. Played WoW since closed beta, and i stopped before the firelands patch, i guess it just became too boring.

I also happen to be an artist, allthough, i just recently started drawing and illustrating ponies.
An example of my works would be my avatar. I have a deviant page aswell, you will find it on the website link.

On my humble side, i also try to make some YTP's (youtube poops)..
I am.. what would fluttershy say here ... oh yeah! Awful, just awful! at making these videos xD
but its all fun Smile

My 2 top fav ponies are Dash and AJ, which brings me down to why i picked a smuggler, i just thought the behaviour of dashie just reminded me of the smuggler behavior, which leads to why i made the avatar.

Anyways, i found this golden game called swtor which i have been stuck to for long now.
My main is a trooper on suis shipyards, but i also happen to have a 34 gunslinger and a 35 sage, but it now seems i want to create a new character on the server you all play on, as again, a gunslinger.

Im gld to be among the herd! SO awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://animeculture.deviantart.com/
Rainbow Dash
Pegasus
Pegasus
avatar

Posts : 330
Join date : 2011-06-20
Location : Norway. Between a mountain and a lake.

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:21 pm


Finally I get a neighbor in the guild. Very Happy
Just remember that I won't give you any more slack than other members of the guild just because you're from Scandinavia, like me. :3

Like I tell everypony else here: Remember to read the Guild_Rules.
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
avatar

Posts : 665
Join date : 2011-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:58 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:

Finally I get a neighbor in the guild. Very Happy
Just remember that I won't give you any more slack than other members of the guild just because you're from Scandinavia, like me. :3

Like I tell everypony else here: Remember to read the Guild_Rules.

you never told me to read the guild rules =(
Back to top Go down
Fabiafidus
Filly
Filly
avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2012-01-19
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:40 pm

Applejack wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:

Finally I get a neighbor in the guild. Very Happy
Just remember that I won't give you any more slack than other members of the guild just because you're from Scandinavia, like me. :3

Like I tell everypony else here: Remember to read the Guild_Rules.

you never told me to read the guild rules =(

Ihn the country-side, we ain't havin' no rules!


ya, i have read the rulez. :3
Back to top Go down
http://animeculture.deviantart.com/
Derpy
Mane
avatar

Posts : 1194
Join date : 2011-10-10
Location : England, Russia or Czech

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:44 pm

Fabiafidus wrote:
Applejack wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:

Finally I get a neighbor in the guild. Very Happy
Just remember that I won't give you any more slack than other members of the guild just because you're from Scandinavia, like me. :3

Like I tell everypony else here: Remember to read the Guild_Rules.

you never told me to read the guild rules =(

Ihn the country-side, we ain't havin' no rules!


ya, i have read the rulez. :3

Rules in a brony guild are redundant =D

_________________
Victory and a Muffin!
Rule 34(b) of the Interwebz: If it exists, there is a pony of it.

Derpyn, Toughen, Bluffin, Roughen, Flithy-rich, Ironwill, Timberwulf, Ahuizotl
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Pegasus
Pegasus
avatar

Posts : 330
Join date : 2011-06-20
Location : Norway. Between a mountain and a lake.

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:44 pm

Applejack wrote:


you never told me to read the guild rules =(



That's because when the rules where made, you were a mane.
Besides. I've always trusted you. :>

Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
avatar

Posts : 665
Join date : 2011-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:16 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:
Applejack wrote:


you never told me to read the guild rules =(



That's because when the rules where made, you were a mane.
Besides. I've always trusted you. :>


you make me feel so special Muffins!?! anywho welcome to the forums Fabiafidus hope you have fun here!
Back to top Go down
Genesys
Filly
Filly


Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:56 pm

Hello!

I'm Matt. I've played about every mmo under the sun which I haven't figured out yet if that is a good thing... I live in Colorado and I'm 28 right now. If there is anything else you would like to know please let me know!
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
avatar

Posts : 665
Join date : 2011-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:00 pm

Genesys wrote:
Hello!

I'm Matt. I've played about every mmo under the sun which I haven't figured out yet if that is a good thing... I live in Colorado and I'm 28 right now. If there is anything else you would like to know please let me know!

Welcome to the guild. I think our Rarity mane lives in Colorado too Muffins!?!
Back to top Go down
Roshiki
Filly
Filly
avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2012-01-21
Location : Houston, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:28 pm

Hey hey there! I just joined today, glad to meet you all. My name's Chris (Roshiki in game), I live in Houston, Texas (as it says) and I usually go by the screen name Shiki01 (on my deviantart any ways). I'm excited to finally have time to dig into SWTOR (got it in early January but didn't really have a lot of time to play).

Well, hmm, not a lot to say really yet. I'm sure I will eventually. See you all online!
Back to top Go down
http://shiki01.deviantart.com
Wayward
Filly
Filly


Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-01-22
Location : Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:08 am

Hi all, I'm new Smile My name in game is Care'igan, and I'm a lvl 13 scoundrel. As some people noticed right away, the name is based on Kerrigan from the Starcraft universe, and I unfortunately couldn't get that name! It'd be even more obvious if you saw my legacy name - "Starcrafter" Smile As I said when I joined, I'm happy to have found such a large guild that seems so friendly, sociable, and casual, so I look forward to playing with you all!

I can usually only play for an hourish in the mornings, depending on when I wake up, since grad school, internship, and practicum tend to take most of my time these days! Of course I play waaay more than I probably should on weekends, so it probably balances out. My lvl 30-something Jedi Sage, Cyrio, is my main character, but I'm taking a break from him and trying out something new for now!

I have to admit though, that I'm not much of a pony *gasp*!!! I'd never actually heard of MLP until I googled the guild and discovered what the "MLP" in the guild name stood for! I put on a few episodes while playing SWTOR over the past week just to check it out (multi-tasking ftw), and I have to say that it's starting to grow on me. It really wasn't until episode 11 and the winter-wrap-up song that really got me hooked though. It was just so upbeat... and the harmonies gave me chills (I sang choir for a few years, so I loves me some harmonies)! I guess Fluttershy would be my favorite simply because I find her personality cute Smile And I laughed out loud when she was introduced in the first episode!

Anyway, I think that's about it for now. Have a good night all!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/WaywardPlayer
Gregam
Pegasus
Pegasus
avatar

Posts : 320
Join date : 2011-08-24
Location : Salem, OR

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:24 am

Well, welcome to the guild you two! And to the herd as well. Smile
Back to top Go down
Wilowah
Colt
Colt
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2011-11-28
Location : Virginia, United States, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:27 pm

Wayward wrote:
I have to admit though, that I'm not much of a pony *gasp*!!! I'd never actually heard of MLP until I googled the guild and discovered what the "MLP" in the guild name stood for! I put on a few episodes while playing SWTOR over the past week just to check it out (multi-tasking ftw), and I have to say that it's starting to grow on me. It really wasn't until episode 11 and the winter-wrap-up song that really got me hooked though. It was just so upbeat... and the harmonies gave me chills (I sang choir for a few years, so I loves me some harmonies)! I guess Fluttershy would be my favorite simply because I find her personality cute Smile And I laughed out loud when she was introduced in the first episode!



Last edited by Wilowah on Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Image seemed too big.)
Back to top Go down
http://wilowah.tumblr.com/
Kaytzota
Filly
Filly
avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-01-23
Location : Everett, WA

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:57 pm

So.....apparently I did things backwards. I didn't join the forums before joining the guild. I'M SORRY! I HUMBLY BEG FORGIVENESS FROM THE GREAT AND ALL-POWERFUL QUEEN FLUTTERSHY!!!!

Now that that's done, I'm Corey. People have already seen me as Kaytzota in game. I live in Washington, the state. Not that puss-filled, tick-infested area we call DC. 22 years old, soon to be 23. I've played games since I was 2 years old, ranging from old-school NES to the PS3, so I have a variety of gaming experience.

I apologize in advance if I make some heartless comment or remark. Sometimes I don't always think before I say or type stuff, and I have hurt people's feelings in the past without meaning to. So, again, I apologize. But I came here to have fun, talk to people, and beat down some virtual baddies.
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
avatar

Posts : 1944
Join date : 2011-06-17
Location : Redmond, Washington

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:28 pm

Kaytzota wrote:
So.....apparently I did things backwards. I didn't join the forums before joining the guild. I'M SORRY! I HUMBLY BEG FORGIVENESS FROM THE GREAT AND ALL-POWERFUL QUEEN FLUTTERSHY!!!!
At least you've done everything. Doesn't really matter the order but more so you got to this point! Also, welcome!

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:18 pm

Wayward wrote:
Hi all, I'm new Smile My name in game is Care'igan, and I'm a lvl 13 scoundrel. As some people noticed right away, the name is based on Kerrigan from the Starcraft universe, and I unfortunately couldn't get that name! It'd be even more obvious if you saw my legacy name - "Starcrafter" Smile As I said when I joined, I'm happy to have found such a large guild that seems so friendly, sociable, and casual, so I look forward to playing with you all!

I can usually only play for an hourish in the mornings, depending on when I wake up, since grad school, internship, and practicum tend to take most of my time these days! Of course I play waaay more than I probably should on weekends, so it probably balances out. My lvl 30-something Jedi Sage, Cyrio, is my main character, but I'm taking a break from him and trying out something new for now!

I have to admit though, that I'm not much of a pony *gasp*!!! I'd never actually heard of MLP until I googled the guild and discovered what the "MLP" in the guild name stood for! I put on a few episodes while playing SWTOR over the past week just to check it out (multi-tasking ftw), and I have to say that it's starting to grow on me. It really wasn't until episode 11 and the winter-wrap-up song that really got me hooked though. It was just so upbeat... and the harmonies gave me chills (I sang choir for a few years, so I loves me some harmonies)! I guess Fluttershy would be my favorite simply because I find her personality cute Smile And I laughed out loud when she was introduced in the first episode!

Anyway, I think that's about it for now. Have a good night all!

Welcome. i must 1v1 you at some point.
Back to top Go down
Wookiehooves
Filly
Filly


Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-01-23
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Inroducing Wookiehooves   Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:53 pm

Hello Everypony. some of you already know me as i have been on the server and chatting in guild, but i just wanted to introduce myself to anyone else who hasn't seen me online yet, and thank you all for making me feel so welcome when i felt like fluttershy meeting twilight for the first time. i don't normally participate in the brony community and it is a nice to not feel like i need to hide the fact that i am a brony :3 and can talk to others about the show or other pony related topics. All while playing a game and talking about that at the same time.

In game i am a Jedi consular. I'm planning to be a healer, and currently i am lvl 6. so if anyone else is a low lvl id be happy to team up Smile

Also. My favorite pony is Rainbow Dash ;D

thanks again for being so great everyone Smile

Take care

~Wookie

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
s0upy
Filly
Filly
avatar

Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-01-24
Location : Long Island, NY

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:49 pm

Hello there everyone =)

My name is Tom, I'm 19 years old and from Long Island, New York. I had been playing on another server but when I heard that you guys had added an empire guild I decided to hop on over and divide my time between the two. I work part time at what must be one of the last blockbuster videos in existence though we're closing soon anyway. I'm out of college at the moment planning on heading back in May but in the meantime I've been spending most of my time gaming.

Though I haven't been very active in it, I love the brony community and the great musicians and artists who are in the fandom. I'm also a huge fan of Star Wars (which I guess goes with out saying), Doctor Who and all other sorts of assorted geekery.

I look forward to hopefully getting to know some of you and enjoying playing the game with you all! Im playing as Imperial Agent and am not quite certain if I'm going to go sniper or operative yet. I went with soupy as the name for my character as well for reasons I'm not quite certain of. If any of you also have a character on the Assassins of Sion server then feel free to send me a line there as well my character on that server is named Nihl Kreesh (+1 internets to anyone who gets both of those references =) )

Oh and Lyra is best pony =P
Back to top Go down
Spring Sparkle
Filly
Filly
avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:36 am

Hello, my name is Carl! I'm 20 years old from the United Kingdom.
My favourite classes have always been the magic-user type whether it's Ranged DPS or Heal based although I mostly play as a healer.

I have been playing SWTOR since the closed beta of which everypony was invited too. On launch I wanted to join this pony guild but I was a little bit nervous and only recently I gathered up some courage to ask if I could join (Thanks Pinkie-pie!). So for the past month since launch I have been playing a Jedi Sage on a European server with a brony playerbase that seems to have disappeared. For other games I tend to play strategy-based games or Role-playing games.

As for My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic SO awesome! one day on youtube ponies started appearing in my recommended videos during the Summer in 2011. I decided to take a look at them I think it was something do with Fluttershy with a lot of Yay...ing involved then I watched the series and I just completely love it! I used to watch the Powerpuff Girls many years ago and I didn't feel...erm...embarassed (Not sure about which word to describe it?) about it and the same goes for MLP:FiM, I mention Powerpuff Girls because I didn't know for a while that the same person was behind it.

My favourite Ponies are Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Princess Luna and Rainbow Dash. I like everypony else just the same really though and a few other non-ponies.

As for myself I am quite shy and if I ever use a VoIP program i'll hardly talk and I might mumble. I'd like to be helpful aswell. I haven't got too much of an idea of how decent I am at my class people say i'm good but I never seem to think so, any advice would be useful and I would like to pass on anything useful I might know aswell. Confounded ponies...



Well I hope to be a good addition to ponydom anyway. My favourite muffin flavour is blueberry! Yay~!


Last edited by Spring Sparkle on Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:41 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : A little clean-up of words.)
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
avatar

Posts : 1944
Join date : 2011-06-17
Location : Redmond, Washington

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:39 pm

We're excited that you decided to join us Spring! If you need advice on Sage healing don't be afraid to ask me (Angelfluttershy), Amorphic, Darth Dreselus (Derpy'Dreselus), Warlord Sparkle (Sperk'uhl) for advice. Feel free to also poke around the Jedi Consular boards to see some of our specs, tips, and ideas for the class.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
Wilowah
Colt
Colt
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2011-11-28
Location : Virginia, United States, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:11 am

Just gotta say...

Back to top Go down
http://wilowah.tumblr.com/
Dr-Silverhooves
Filly
Filly


Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-02-04
Location : Omaha

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:18 am

Hi, first time posting here, but then shouldn't that be what the Introductions thread is for most times?

I'm originally from Canada but have moved to the US for a year. Umm, I'm older so one of my earliest memories is seeing the Original release of Star Wars in the theater. Was hooked from then.

What else here... I'm sort of new to MMOs. I tend to be kind of busy (more on that later) so I'll probably be on when I can manage some time, but willing to help where I can.

I came across MLP:FiM thanks to the many PMVs posted. So I had to see what the original stuff was about. The rest is a pretty common story. A few episodes and I was hooked. I've managed to pass on the pony to a few others, one of which I'll try and get to join here. Oh, favorite pony has to be Twilight Sparkle as she's a magic/science geek. I'm a researcher, so I really identify with her. Smile

Oh, just started my first character Twispark. Hope to see some others there.
Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
avatar

Posts : 881
Join date : 2011-12-20
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:26 am

Dr-Silverhooves wrote:
Hi, first time posting here, but then shouldn't that be what the Introductions thread is for most times?

I'm originally from Canada but have moved to the US for a year. Umm, I'm older so one of my earliest memories is seeing the Original release of Star Wars in the theater. Was hooked from then.

What else here... I'm sort of new to MMOs. I tend to be kind of busy (more on that later) so I'll probably be on when I can manage some time, but willing to help where I can.

I came across MLP:FiM thanks to the many PMVs posted. So I had to see what the original stuff was about. The rest is a pretty common story. A few episodes and I was hooked. I've managed to pass on the pony to a few others, one of which I'll try and get to join here. Oh, favorite pony has to be Twilight Sparkle as she's a magic/science geek. I'm a researcher, so I really identify with her. Smile

Oh, just started my first character Twispark. Hope to see some others there.

Welcome =)
Back to top Go down
Stalwart
Filly
Filly
avatar

Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-02-14
Location : Central Oregon

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:43 am

Howdy folks!
This is Timmy/Stalwart. Dunno who snagged the username "Timmy", but it was not available, so I went with the name of my alt. But I play a scrawny sage healer.
-Suppose I should say a thing or two about myself. I'm a bit of a veteran to MMOs, I've played WoW, FF XI, CoH/CoV, Guild Wars, and something else that I am forgetting, I'm sure. I usually played healer or tank classes in those games, since all my friends wanted to be the damage dealers, so healing just kinda became my thing.
-I live in Central Oregon, the craft brew mecca of the United States.
-As a byproduct, I'm a rather eccentric home-brewer, I spend alot of my free time crafting recipes and researching about different craft brew ideas.
-Pony related: I got into the show around may of last year, when I started seeing captioned pictures from the show around the internet, I kinda liked the style of the art in the show, so I gave it a try and was instantly hooked. Now I spend far too much time on EqD and the like.
-Yes, Timmy is my real name, I never figured that it would actually be available, picked it for poops and giggles, but it worked. Yay.
-Lastly, I'm always down for helping other people with random or worthless silly stuff. I once spent about an hour and a half with a friend in WoW just seeing how far into the opposing factions home city we could get while naked. It's my weakness.

~Timmy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   

Back to top Go down
 

Official Introductions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

 Similar topics

-
» The Official Insomniac Thread
» Team Project Revolution Official Thread!
» nwn.bioware.com - the official NWN Bioware Forums are CLOSED.
» "At The Club" Tribe Records Official HD Video
» Suzuka - Official Test - Report and Results
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Ponies :: MLP Friendship is Magic Guild :: General Discussion-