Official Introductions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
redaddy
Filly
Filly

Official Introductions - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 5:50 am

thanks mate.
Back to top Go down
Nysma
Filly
Filly

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 4:48 am

Helloooo

I was drawn to your guild by the pretty shiny colours.... I also see a few of you on during *my* timezone and I'm struggling to find an Aussie guild, so an around-the-clock guild would be better.

However... I'm not exactly a MLP fan. Well, I'm not a non-fan, I think I just missed that phase or something. Also, um... is it okay to be a girl and apply to this guild? I looked up "bronies" and then I was like, well shit. I'm not into MLP and I'm not a dude... these guys look cool but will they take me? Embarassed

SIDE NOTE. I freakin' loved MLP when I was a kid... and now I feel ancient. THIS is what they were to me, I had the old hardback cover storybooks and everything:

Spoiler:

^ Pretty sure the one on the right is the one I had o.o; I cannot for the *life* of me find on google the toy one I had when I was about 6 but you pushed a button on its butt and it neighed..... looool... god I loved that thing

Anyway here's the facts about me:

• I started playing SWTOR when it launched, ran a guild with friends for a few months, we all quit in February when we discovered we had to wait a few months to transfer our mains to the new Oceanic servers
  • I just resubbed not long ago and found myself on Harbinger Surprised
  • I have a 50 Jedi Sage (heals) called Nysma
  • But I'm levelling a Commando (and possibly others too..)
  • My work and timezone sucks balls and I will probably only see most of you guys for groupy things on my days off work Sad Which varies from week to week.
  • Other MMOs I've played? A little bit of Rift, a little bit of GW2, a helluvalotuv Aion (I still play Aion...)
  • I'm a full time Psychology student but we're finished for the year bounce

Anything else you need to know... ask away.
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:57 am

Hello Nysma! We have plenty of guild members who aren't fans of the show and we don't gender discriminate. Yes, there are other girls in the guild. Hello pony!

We'll do our best to accommodate an Oceanic player, you'll find out we have some late night players so you'll make friends with somebody! Plus, we do have European players so your late night might match up with early morning players (if those exist, I think that's when they are in the middle of their sleep Muffins!?! ).
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
redaddy
Filly
Filly

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 8:05 am

yay. im an aussie as well but i don't think i would have problems with timezones since I mostly play on weekends and in the daytime here and the harbinger is pretty active during that time.
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 10:39 am

Nysma wrote:
I looked up "bronies"

Oh god, the horrors you must have seen. Le Flour!

But ye as Shy said we do not care that you are not into the show, we have officers that aren't. There is also not a problem with you being a girl (I don't even see why would there be) or Aussie. A fair warning, the chat can get strange at times but it's all meant well. The only requirement we have is that you are willing to have <MLP Friendship is Magic> under your name and that you behave according to our mission statement (i.e. don't be an arse).
Back to top Go down
ryuukhang
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:25 am

Derpy wrote:
Nysma wrote:
I looked up "bronies"

... we have officers that aren't. ...

We have 1 officer that isn't a brony. The rest are. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nysma
Filly
Filly

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 1:59 am

I'll have to watch some episodes some time. I need something to watch over the Christmas break anyway. I was gonna steal some of my little bro's enormous collection of anime and see what the hype is about :p I haven't watched much since... uh... Sailor Moon and Card Captor Sakura.......... XD
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:23 am

ryuukhang wrote:
Derpy wrote:
Nysma wrote:
I looked up "bronies"

... we have officers that aren't. ...

We have 1 officer that isn't a brony. The rest are. Very Happy

The strength of that rebuttal is over 9000. Also Shin is a brony?
Back to top Go down
ryuukhang
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:28 pm

Derpy wrote:

The strength of that rebuttal is over 9000. Also Shin is a brony?

Shin is a brony.
Back to top Go down
Hilst
Filly
Filly
Hilst

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 12:41 pm

Hello,

I'm Hilst (also known as Supercollide on some other sites) and I'm here angling for a Guild invite for my toons. I'm UK based and joined the West Coast servers to play with a rag tag bunch of Champions Online Refugees but all bar one have since left and I ended up soloing my way through to level 50 then having a break from SWTOR when I was seemingly the only player on Space Slug. A server move and F2P means there's way more players about and I really want to get in with a guild who's active when I am (10pm -2am UK time), friendly, play as a team, use guild chat and have an imperial division too. I'm usually known for being friendly and helpful. I used to run the Champions of the Republic guild on the space slug server and jointly lead S.E.C.R.E.T. in Champions Online, who at one point had about 1200 members during my tenure.
All I ask is for help running the Heroics and Flashpoints on my main (hilstbucov) that I've missed out on when there was no-one to play with and for a nice community I can get plugged into.

I keep seeing your members and it really seems like you've got all that nailed so I'm hoping you'll accept me. I can't say I'm a pony fan but I gather that's ok by you all.

My characters:
Hilstbucov - Lvl50 Jedi Sage Healer (not geared for endgame)
Hilst-Delee - Lvl19 Jedi Sentinel
Hilst-Derellyn - Lvl11 Vanguard
Anghârad - Lvl11 Scoundrel
Eílonwy - Lvl11 Operative
Exhart - Lvl11 Sith Assassin
Hyvok - Lvl11 Mercenary
K'adis - Lvl4 Commando
Malyn'gar - Lvl11 Sith Juggernaut
Zha'khren - Lvl11 Sith Sorceror

Hilstbucov is currently in another Guild but they know I'm looking elsewhere as they just aren't active when I am.
Back to top Go down
ryuukhang
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 2:07 pm

If you need an invite, just whisper:

Ken'shi, Takamina, Nezallia
Raizel, Koinzel, Kuroz, Shin'k
Sec, Amorphic, Derpius
Goopy, Angelfluttershy
Kaizu, Rorona
Derpy'dreselus, Toughen
Pinkiepi, Blastinggravy
Back to top Go down
Skarkdahn
Colt
Colt
Skarkdahn

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:23 pm

Another UK-based player, eh?

Welcome, welcome, good tidings be to ye and so on and so forth, lah-di-dah, lah-di-dah.

In more sensible terms: welcome to the guild, hope you have an enjoyable time here, and every other nicety which I have so far neglected, either through forgetfulness or ignorance, to be placed here appropriately.

Same goes to Nysma, Sparowe, Redaddy and anyone else I missed who I haven't formally said "hello/welcome" to.
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:29 pm

Just one thing Hilst, our Empire guild is an alt bank and does not do anything, might as well be honest about that. We're pubs through and through.

All these Sage healers we are getting lately reminds me of launch.
Back to top Go down
Hilst
Filly
Filly
Hilst

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:56 am

Derpy wrote:
Just one thing Hilst, our Empire guild is an alt bank and does not do anything, might as well be honest about that. We're pubs through and through.
No worries, I think you can tell by the levels that I'm republic through & through, I'm just an altaholic who wants to see all the stories.

Derpy wrote:
All these Sage healers we are getting lately reminds me of launch.
Well once I've caught up on those group missions I missed I'm planning on blasting through everything on my Knight so give it a month and you likely see me maining on Hilst-Delee.

Thanks to Derpius Hilstbucov joined last night before I had to dash off so I'm really looking forward to meeting and playing with you all.
Back to top Go down
Skarkdahn
Colt
Colt
Skarkdahn

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:54 pm

As Derpy's weekly Operation runs are as early as 10pm UK time on Sundays and alternating Tuesdays and Wednesdays, hopefully, for your sake, you'll get your first chance to do so soon.

Provided a more endgame-geared healer accompanies us as well (seeing your comments on your classes and Hilstbucov's apparent lack of endgame gear), you should be able to manage healing with basic PvP Recruit gear.

You will need access to Mumble, as that is the program we as a guild use for voice chat - the Enjin site has a direct link to the server, so it's not as of you'll have to type up all the access URLs and whatnots like you would with Ventrilo.
Not just for end gaming stuff either - it's a nice thing to have for PvP as well as just for general chatting.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Waddle
Filly
Filly
Mr.Waddle

PostSubject: Introducing myself!   Official Introductions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:06 pm

Hello, I just joined today and I am glad to be here. I have been gaming on MMO's for about 6-7 years now I guess and started on SWTOR about a month ago on jung-Ma...being as the server is dead i decided to move to Harbinger and play with a more laid back group of people.

I myself personally am not a MLP fan but my daughter is and she got to name my character(Mr.Waddle) because that was a deal we made lol. She says I am old like Mr.Waddle Sad.

Anyways the reason i chose this guild was because it seemed like a more friendly environment and since I have kids they often hear stuff I am talking about on voie chat so i gnerally steer clear of ignorant or more mature subjects nowadays.

I am a disabled veteran, I am not paralyzed or anything yet but I have been through 4 back surgeries to date so i am definitly not the role model of "civil language" especially in my service years lol but i try hard for my kids.

Anyways I appreciate the invite and look forward to getting to know you all.
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:59 pm

Hey, I have merged your post with the introductions thread so you can see others as well. I would just like to point out that we are quite laid back, however, as such we do tease each other a lot on voice chat and have no restrictions on swearing (and swear we do as most of us around 25). It is all meant well though as we do not torelate any abuse. Might wanna wear a headset when your kids are around Very Happy
Back to top Go down
samoorai182
Filly
Filly
samoorai182

PostSubject: Hello everyone. :)   Official Introductions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:44 am

A friend of mine and are I playing swtor. I've resubscribed after several months and upgrading my computer and my friend has just started and said he would like to sub soon as well. We are both bronies, and I thought it would be fun to join a brony guild. The problem is that we're on Ebon Hawk.

We're not too fat, I'm level 18 and he's level 16, so its not much of a problem to start over. I plan on talking to him about this later, and while I'd ike to join, the final choice is with him.

Do you mind if I ask a few questions? I'm sure it would help convince him.

How strong is the in-game community?

Are you guys on often?

Do you guys chat a lot?

Do you guys play together often? (I.E. Questing, Raiding, Dailies)

Who is best pony? Razz

Hopefully I can convince him. Smile
Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:15 am

Are you guys on often?

I usually see 10 people online during my European times so I can only imagine how US peek hours are.

Do you guys chat a lot?

Mostly on Mumble (the voice chat medium) but there is some in-game talking as well. Suggest you get Mumble if you wanna talk about random stuff.

Do you guys play together often? (I.E. Questing, Raiding, Dailies)

PvP: yes
Questing: different for every person. Some people prefer playing alone. Never hurts to ask in guild chat if you need help.
Raiding: there are multiple guild raids every week. You can see these if you join the enjin site and go to 'Events' swtorponies.enjin.com
Daily FP: yes

Like with everything just ask and some days people will wanna do something together, other days they don't.

Official Introductions - Page 8 Princess_luna_is_best_pony_poster_by_princessofdestiny114-d57lh6y
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:30 pm

Hey Samoorai, I have merged your post with our introductions thread, Luna pretty much answered everything but if you still have questions do not hesitate to ask. I am one of those that quests alone bud does dailies, fps, ops and pvp with the guild whenever possible. I have a question for you though, if you do switch to our server (well you can't our server was Vornskr, R.I.P. but if you switch to the Harbinger) what class will you go for? If you check out or class specific forums note that we have mentors for each class in case you need any tips.
Back to top Go down
bakaal
Filly
Filly
bakaal

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:08 pm

Hey all Its been awhile since I joined the guild and I thought I would make introductions:)

I wasnt a bronie a year ago, and i scoffed at my friends obsession with it. Then the inevitable happened I watched it, became a bronie and here I am in a year later in this guild, I have multiple 50s on another server, but when my old guild disbanded I had no one to play with, I have since joined you guys and I look forward to getting to know ya guys and hanging with ya. I play on this guy sometimes I need to level him to 50 Very Happy See ya all in game! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:11 pm

Official Introductions - Page 8 Join_the_herd__royal_wedding__by_grumbeerkopp-d4x7ztf
Back to top Go down
Silver_Smoulder
Filly
Filly

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:17 am

Hello all!

New-ish person here. I've been playing SWTOR for a while (with two ragequits, once when I made a poorly designed Sith Assassin, and later when I switched to Debian, and SWTOR doesn't like Linux).

Anyway, I'm fairly into ponies (from the old days on /co/, and now on /mlp/) But I'm pretty tired of all the stupid "generals" and the general 4chan weirdness.

Soooo, then I thought "Hey! I like Star Wars and ponies!" After browsing fanart, I was like "Ohh, I can just reinstall Win7, and play SWTOR again. And I'm sure there's an MLP guild." Lo and behold, there is one!

HI EVERYPONY!
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:41 pm

Silver_Smoulder wrote:
Hello all!

New-ish person here. I've been playing SWTOR for a while (with two ragequits, once when I made a poorly designed Sith Assassin, and later when I switched to Debian, and SWTOR doesn't like Linux).

Anyway, I'm fairly into ponies (from the old days on /co/, and now on /mlp/) But I'm pretty tired of all the stupid "generals" and the general 4chan weirdness.

Soooo, then I thought "Hey! I like Star Wars and ponies!" After browsing fanart, I was like "Ohh, I can just reinstall Win7, and play SWTOR again. And I'm sure there's an MLP guild." Lo and behold, there is one!

HI EVERYPONY!

Hello and welcome to the guild I'm sure you'll like it here. We've got lots of helpful people and if you join mumble or look a round the forums we have quite a bit of activities out of the game as well. Smiiile!
Back to top Go down
Zanon
Filly
Filly
Zanon

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:23 pm

Hello Everypony. I am new to Swtor, just started a few days ago (and prob spent a wee bit to much in the cartel >.<) So I am stopping by to say hi to the Bronies in Swtor and hopefully join your ranks. It would be nice to play a fun game with a community you just love.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Introductions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top