View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Aulle
Filly
Filly
Aulle

Official Introductions - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:50 pm

so happy to see so many bronies together. btw im in the game right now but i have no idea on how to contact you so you can invite me. could you maybe help a brony out here

Back to top Go down
Wilowah
Colt
Colt
Wilowah

Location : Virginia, United States, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:08 pm

Welcome!

You can try whispering Angelfluttershy, Applejack, Lady-rarity, Luna, Rainbow-dash, and that's all I have off the top of my head. Tell us your in game name and I'm sure they'll get to you ASAP.
Back to top Go down
http://wilowah.tumblr.com/
Prancey
Filly
Filly
Prancey

PostSubject: Prancing Prancey Prances   Official Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 9:13 pm

Hello everypony!

I waited a bit with my introduction, been lurking for a while and some of you may have seen me in guildchat or even had to endure me in a Flashpoint.

I got into Star Wars as a kid and loved it ever since, only read a couple of the books though. Been gaming since I leeched off my older brother's NES, and got my own Nintendo 64 when it launched, pretty standard I guess :>

It was the Pony Retrospective on ThatGuyWithTheGlasses that gave me genuine interest to check out the show, and I leeched the episodes off the man you know as Rainbow Dash (We are often within spitting distance of each other)

Long story short: Love the show, favourite pony was Pinkie up until recently when I had a Twilight Sparkle conversion (best pony by 2.1/7 noses!), I study visual programming and I'm an amateur digital artist. Currently creating a comic for my OC pony, which I will probably inflict upon you within a few days.

Enjoying SWTOR very much and the guild is a large part of it, looking forward to doing my part for Ponydom!
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:09 pm

Welcome Prancey! hope you have fun in the guild in the coming weeks you can expect a lot more to happen right now everypony is focusing on leveling. Muffins!?!
Back to top Go down
Snoey
Filly
Filly
Snoey

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:09 pm

Greetings ponies and gentlecolts!
I'm Snoey (pronunced Snowy, but you can call me 'that British guy' Wink ) and I'm a polite, helpful and all around nice guy.

My musical tastes are what you might call 'weird' since I listen to jazz from the 40's & 50's, rap from the 80's, electronica and techno from nowadays, and rock from the 60's to now.

I've been a brony ever since one of my friends said I should watch it because it was HILARIOUS. He then proceeded to show me Party of One. I was Insta-hooked. My favorite pony is everpony! Can't I love and tolerate them all instead of just one?

On the gaming front I've been an avid PC gamer since I was about 4 or 5 years old. Been console gaming on the side recently with my Xbox 360, but don't use it any near as much as my PC. Muffins!?!

I'm also a complete Star Wars nerd and have been for several years, so if you want some help in regards to droids, weaponry, starships, planets or any that jazz, then I'm your colt.

At the moment I have two Empire characters, a warrior and a bounty hunter, but plan on rolling a trooper or smuggler very soon.
Back to top Go down
http://Snoey@live.ca
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:32 am

Hello everypony, my name is Kevin and I come from Belgium in Europe.My usual in-game name is crazybe but in swtor i'm going under the the best name I coud have ever wished for: PrincessLuna Very Happy . To be honest I was quite surprised when I saw the name was available.

I'm going for Jedi Shadow because it fits Luna better than a sage. It also reminded me of the spy in tf2 which used to be my favourite class in it until I started goin engy.

My favourite pony is Luna. I started to like her after reading my first fanfic ever, called Spark. Both canon and fanon Luna haven't dissapointed me so far Cool
You can find a full order of how much I like everypony in my sig Yay~!

I am a hardcore gamer on both console and pc. Got a 360, ps3, WII, PSP, DS, gamecube, PS2, PS1 and some gameboys. My favourite game of all times is Final Fantasy X. I just never seem to get bored of that game =D.

In my free time I check up on equestriadaily/deviant/fimfiction, talk to my US friend on steam and play games.

I'm currently studying programming and networking in college.

I think that covers everything Cupcaaakes~!

EDIT: Right forgot to add how I found the show =p. Well I basicly saw a sparta remix of flutterrage on the right side of youtube and clicked. I completely loved that vid and decided to give the show a try.
After watching the storybook opening I was already hooked. It hasn't let me down so far =)

I've also made at least 3 others watch the show by making random sprites (both 2D and 3D) over on the minecraft server I used to play on.

Note: Sad can't make links yet
Back to top Go down
Corsair
Filly
Filly

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:40 pm

Grettings everypony! I'm Corsair. I currently have 2 characters in the guild, Kylara and Corsarian, Commando and Sentinal. I also have a son who plays on my account, but haven't gotten him into the guild yet (yes, he's a brony too.)

I started watching ponies back in about March and got hooked. I mainly hang out on a pony RP site. canterlot.com. As for other MMOs, I've played WoW, EVE, LotRO, DCUO, STO, and FFXI. FFXI is the only one I've stuck with though (6 years and counting). Most of the others I've played for just a few months. But, I've been waiting for the past 2 years for this game. so I play on sticking with it for a while.

In RL, I'm mid-30s, father to a 15-year-old, and I watch a girl's show about colorful ponies. Confound those ponies, they drive me to join pony guilds...
Back to top Go down
Kookamater
Filly
Filly
Kookamater

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:59 pm

Howdy everypony. The names Kookamater. I know, weird name. It actually stems from a misinterpretation of something Ike said on Southpark, years upon years ago during their first season. Though he probably said "Cookiemonster" me and my friend caught it as "Kookamater". Been stuck with the name ever since.

Ponies:

As far as ponies go, I got into them during a particular bad run in my life. My mother had passed away in February of this year, and she was an incredible importance in my life. Her passing was nothing short of devastating to me. For the longest while I was in a bit of depression, nothing really made me happy anymore. I knew a bit about the pony phenomenon during this time, but never fully explored it.

That was until a friend of mine showed me a few clips and segments of the show. Mainly, the first one I really recall was "Friendship Is Illegal in your country", a mashup of nonsense that made me laugh. I got intrigued, wanted to learn more about the show, and started watching it from start to finish. Suffice to say I've never been happier. It's helped me reach out, meet friends, and spend time with my nieces by just watching the show together, which I know she'd be proud of.

After seeing this community and how much it's flourished and changed peoples lives, I wouldn't want my life to be any other way.

My favorite pony is Applejack. She reminds me a lot of me. Proud, stubborn, strong, faithful. A good hard worker, never caring for fame or fortune, but just wishes to help anyway she can.

And that's why she's on the front of my desk right now.. minus her hat. Damn Hasbro and their lack of pony authenticity. Pardon?

Gaming:

I've been an avid gamer since as long as I can remember.. pretty much back to when the Sega Mastersystem was out. Haven't really stopped playing since then, and now I keep myself secluded (mostly) to PC gaming. I'm still into shooters and the odd RPG, but I've been into MMO's for a long time too. My first was actually Star Wars Galaxies, the original before the update quacked it all up. After that, it was WoW for the longest time with a mix of Warhammer Online. I've left it all behind and started my journey in this awesome game, filled with awesome people.

I learn real quick when it comes to any game, be it strategies or how the internal mechanics work. I can be a bit aggressive but I try to mean well. My aim is just to better the group I'm with, not to bring people down. So hence, I speak my mind a lot when I feel something is out of place or not working, or that I have an idea that could work. I listen to authority though. If you feel I'm talking too much, give me a slap Razz

Last stuffs:
I spend most of my life in front of my computer now, but I still have a very active job and other hobbies to keep myself occupied.

In closing, all I ever want to do is help in anyway I can. I never like to see anyone suffer under any circumstance. I feel I'm a good friend, and if you ever want to see if that's true, just hit me up. I'll do whatever I can for you. Yay~!
Back to top Go down
Wilowah
Colt
Colt
Wilowah

Location : Virginia, United States, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:36 am

Confound you ponies, driving people towards happiness and the magic of friendship!

Welcome new ponies! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://wilowah.tumblr.com/
MajorPoptard
Pony
Pony
MajorPoptard

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:58 pm

So many new ponies. I'm really glad I found a place where so many bronies can play an awesome game like this together.
Back to top Go down
CKTofu
Pony
Pony
CKTofu

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:37 pm

I guess I should make an introduction on here.

Hi, I'm CKTofu, or Chris, my characters on Vornskr right now are Varaan and Thunderhooves.

I'm 20, and a first year college student at NAIT in Edmonton, Alberta (Canadapony) (though third year over all). I participate in what little Parkour that goes on in Edmonton, love snowboarding, I build electronic and mechanical things (my current project is an RGB LED table using the arduino board), and I have a tendency of using parentheses and "..." a lot in my non-academic writing (like I do much academic writing).

I've been playing video games for... as long as I can remember, from a NES way back in the day to the years of WoW from grade 10-12. I'll play pretty much any genre of game, though racing games would probably be my least favorite. Aside from TOR, my main games right now are Battlefield 3 and Skyrim. So much Skyrim. I'm a fast enough learner for game mechanics. Varaan is a Jedi Shadow and Thunderhooves is a Jedi Sentinel. I'll probably make a Trooper and a Bounty Hunter soon.

I joined the brony community around 3 weeks before the start of season 2, which was when I first watched an episode. Currently, I believe Rainbow Dash is best pony.
Back to top Go down
Robek
Pony
Pony
Robek

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:00 pm

Hello everyone! I've been with the guild a few days now so I figure an introduction is in order. I'm Robek. I'm a college student who likes reading, video games, music, table top roleplaying games (think Dungeons and Dragons), and ponies. I go to Ohio University where I'm studying to become an Industrial Hygienist. I've been following SWTOR for a long time now and I'm very excited to be playing with all of you! If anyone ever needs help with... well... anything feel free to send me a tell and I'll do what I can.

I started watching ponies around January of this year. My favorite pony is Fluttershy except when it's Rarity and then sometimes it's Twilight Sparkle but then Rainbow Dash will do something awesome and then she's my favorite, or Pinkie Pie will be... Pinkie Pie... I guess... and then it's HER, but THEN I remember how Applejack is basically a huge badass AND a great friend and... you get the idea.
Back to top Go down
Homage
Filly
Filly
Homage

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:07 am

Greetings Ponies!

Name is Homage and I am part of the US Air Force. I know some of you, Angelfluttershy being one since I have no idea about things in this game. And then there is Braeburn whose account I am using to play this. I may not be on much or for a long time but I am here.

I love to talk! (Angelfluttershy can tell you all about it)

huge fan of FOE! Sad that it is finished and I will not get to see my name sake in action anymore. I also love most romantic pony fics. Which reminds me I am now a new follower of Lady-Rarity's stories! Very good writing and such.

Now onto the actual show of Ponies, its hard for me to focus on just one pony but out of the mane 6 mares I shall lean towards Twilight. For side ponies it is Big Mac and Luna. For background ponies it is Ditzy.

Now if you have any other questions you want to know just ask. I may not give you a clear answer but tough luck on your part.
Back to top Go down
Cpt. Renard
Filly
Filly
Cpt. Renard

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:03 pm

Hello folks, Captain Matthias Renard of the Privateer Airship... wait, wrong universe... Anyway, once I heard about this guild on EqD I had to make a character on the appropriate server, just trying to catch somebody who can invite me at the moment. (Republic trooper, name: Renard)

IRL stuff:
I'm a 22 year old US Navy Avionics Technician currently stationed in Florida, also a steampunk enthusiast (if the intro didn't give that away) and a massive Starwars nerd (having all of the books up until the New Jedi Order, which I refuse to acknowledge)

Gaming:
I've been a gamer since I was big enough to hold an NES controller, I played SWG from launch, played CoH for a couple of years and I've been looking forward to SWtOR since the very first rumors started circulating in the dark corners of the internet.

Ponies:
I'm relatively new to the MLP community, for the longest time I ignored all things pony related in the hopes that it would fade away like any other stupid meme, but as it spread through our barracks I realized that a more direct approach was required. I eventually gave in and decided that if I was to truly combat this threat I would need proper ammunition to ridicule these "bronies" with. My curiosity and access to youtube got the better of me, what started as simple research ended up becoming a weekend long pony marathon with my hatred of the series replaced by absolute adoration within only a few episodes. That was a couple of months ago, since then ponies have restored some of my faith in humanity and coaxed me out of my status as an internet hermit for the first time in years, I regret nothing.

Best Favorite Pony: Fluttershy, I see alot of myself in her, but my friends pegged me as the Rarity of our group.

I hope to see all of you ingame soon, its been years since I've been in a guild/clan, I think it'll be great to actively be part of a community again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Starrs
Filly
Filly
Starrs

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:28 pm

Hello everypony! I'm Starrs and I play a Jedi Shadow by the name of Selker as my mane. I'm a Canada pony and I'm currently in school studying geology and have been a Star Wars fan since I first saw the movies 15 years ago.

I've also been a gamer for roughly the same amount of time, starting off with Super Mario Bros on my sisters NES, before finally getting a system of my own: a wonderful Gameboy to play Pokemon with. Now a days I mostly play the older Zelda and Mario games, while keeping an eye out other awesome games, like Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, the Resident Evil series and the God of War series. I also do Dungeons and Dragons table top gaming, but it's damn near impossible to find a group in my city.

I've been a fan of MLP since about September and I think it's probably one of the best shows on TV. Great characters, stories, and animations make it an absolute joy to watch. First heard about the show through Reddit and now watch it every week (when there is a new episode). My favourite pony is hard to decide, so I'll just list all my favourites. Very Happy

Twilight Sparkle, Big Macintosh, Luna, Doctor Whooves, Fancypants, Soarin'

Hope to see everypony in game. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MasterWaldo
Filly
Filly

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:30 pm

Howdy everypony! I'm MasterWaldo (I tend to use that handle everywhere, so if you run into a MasterWaldo/ Master Waldo/ MasterWaldo42 somewhere else, there's a better than naught chance it's yours truly). I'm 21 y.o. Nebraskan pony studying computer science, math, and physics.

Ponies:
I got into ponies this past summer, starting with various pictures and sound dubs (my favorite: I'll make a man out of you (Mulan)[/url]), eventually leading to me researching the Brony phenomenon, deciding I liked it, and diving into the show. I've been working to convert my friends to the Bronyside, and have convinced several already. My favorite character is Twilight Sparkle, with Pinkie Pie being a close 2nd, and Fluttershy a very close 3rd, largely because I can easily compare my girlfriend to TS with a touch of PP Very Happy. I'm also a big fan of Derpy Hooves, Doctor Whooves, and all the other fan-named ponies.

Gaming:
I've been a gamer for a while, starting with Age of Empires when I was little, and hitting just about every genre now. I've got my laptop and PS3, and when I'm home my family's 360. My main games atm are Skyrim when I'm feeling single player and BF3 when feeling multiplayer, though I've got a whole list I'm working my way though.
I'm a HUGE fan of everything BioWare, at least since KOTOR. I've put so much time into KOTOR, there's no way it's healthy Very Happy.
I just got TOR yesterday. I've never really been much of an MMO player, especially subscription MMO's. But my sister gave me some cash for my b-day, and I decided what the hay.

Other:
I'm a nerd, and I embrace it. I am currently DM'ing a Dungeons and Dragons session, just finished playing one, and am set to join another this semester. I love Doctor Who (though I need to catch up), Firefly, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, and so on. My gf introduced me to Star Trek, so I'm also working though those. I enjoy reading, with Harry Turtledove as my favorite author.

And I enjoy talking about myself, apparently.

TL;DR: Hi, I'm me Smile
Back to top Go down
spitfire.pony
Filly
Filly
spitfire.pony

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:05 pm

Hi im spitfire, im new here. Im 17 (turning 18 i just a few months) I'm from the great cold north (not canada) Norway xD I've been looking up and down the internet for a pony guild and i almost died when i found one..

I've been a gamer for as long as i can remember.. (my first game was pokemon red to gameboy color xD)
I play SWTOR everyday (and every night) Right now im a lvl 16 jedi guardian i play mostly on Pc, but i do own a PS3 and a various nintendoes..
I play games like battlefield, call of duty, minecraft and so on.. This is the first MMO i've ever been "druged" on since im a pretty huge star wars fan..

When it comes to ponies i roleplay as Spitfire on ponysquare and i have an OC called Sunrise Storm
My pony folder is the largest folder on my computer and takes up most of my 700 GB portable HDD..
I do a little drawing (im no good at it Razz) And i have also written a fic or two..

When im not playing or watching ponies im either sleeping, eating or sometimes out with friends.. I like to play football (soccer) or shoot guns.. large ones :3

Im looking forward to playing with you all soon!
Back to top Go down
http://ponysquare.com/profile-1562/
deynarian
Filly
Filly
deynarian

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:48 pm

Hiya guys, I'm a 17 year old Aussie guy, in his second last year of college. I game quite frequently, and when I can. I have played one MMO before SW:TOR, which was, of course, WoW. I used to have a nice guild on there, where everyone helped out and was extremely accepting. I like to think of them as my precursor to bronyhood.

I saw you guys, and figured, well, I don't know anyone who will play this game with me; but....bronies...what more could I ask for? Razz
When I get around the Australian SW:TOR issue I intend to play as a trooper, probably vanguard. I'm not all big on PvP, but for some reason this MMO makes it look very fun, and with people I know, I tend to loosen up.

So I hope to get to you know guys! I'll be on Mumble at some point(s). Smile

Ponies. How to start. They rule my life. <-- That. Right there, sums it up. Dashie is my favourite, and Twilight + Pinkie Pie close seconds. I respect a few of my friend's wishes to not have pony material forced upon them, as for some reason this makes me feel bad. Guess I'm considerate or something :3

Oh and I've never really checked if I have an Aussie accent, you guys better tell me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AnneCD
Filly
Filly

PostSubject: Hello there!   Official Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:25 am

Umm, hi! My name's Anne. I'm a (filly?)(mare?) in Iowa, recently arrived to the friendship of ponies but a longtime Star Wars fan. I've been playing video games for some time, mostly RPGs -- Pokémon, Final Fantasy, that sort of thing -- and MMOs (Guild Wars, WoW, and of course The Old Republic).
I only discovered the show a few days ago and have gotten completely and utterly hooked. I almost don't dare pick a favorite pony -- I'd be worried about hurting the others' feelings, for one thing -- but if pressed, I'd probably say Twilight Sparkle. (Also, I've kinda gotten hooked on the shipping aspect. And by kinda I mean totally. I hope that's OK here? Confounded ponies... )
My only character on Vornskr so far is a Consular named Dawnmane, though I plan to make others -- perhaps a smuggler or a Sith warrior. I'm really happy to be part of this community, and I'm looking forward to meeting everypony here! Cupcaaakes~!
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:36 am

Hi Anne! Welcome to the Guild.

We're Ok with Shipping here, otherwise Rarity would have a very hard time
Back to top Go down
http://rydelfox.deviantart.com
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:44 pm

Yeah Rarity is our shipping Mane I think hes officialy shipped everyone in the guild with someone else by now Muffins!?! anyway welcome Pegasister? or do you prefer Brony? I've always seen Brony as a gender less term.
Back to top Go down
AnneCD
Filly
Filly

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:45 pm

Never heard "Pegasister" before, but I LOVE it -- I've usually just gone with "filly". "Brony" I don't have a problem with collectively, but I guess I don't prefer it? I know it's gone gender-neutral, so I'm being irrational, but still. Anyway, looking forward to getting to know all y'all!
Back to top Go down
Machantosh
Filly
Filly
Machantosh

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:36 pm

Hello im Machantosh in game. I joined a few days ago and have been enjoying this guild immensely. Everyone is so friendly and helpful its been great.

bit a bout me, Gaming first. I'm an old gamer. Been playing games since Pac-man was in the arcades. Growing up my favorite games where adventure games like Space Quest and Monkey Island for PC. On console i was a Nintendo nerd, Zelda and old Final Fantasy(up to 6) begin my favorites there. I was in WoW since closed beta and before that i played UO and a little DaOC.

In MMO's I prefer to play as a tank. In WoW I had experience as a guild officer and raid leader/assistant. I enjoy learning my class and preforming my role as best I can.

I'm also a big D&D nerd. In fact it was from a friend while playing d&d that I first heard about ponies. My friend described it thus, "It's sort of like a d&d adventure in some episodes." It may have something to do with Hasbro owning both MLP and D&D but I really enjoy seeing d&d type monsters in the show. It's part of what got me hooked.

I was always a big animation fan. The High quality art and animation of the show was another thing that drew me in. Over all though it was the writing and characters that made me want to come back. It was the community that made me want to stay.

I love the new MLP and its community. I go to EQD. My little Brony and Ponychan a lot and lurk. I listen to pony song remixes, original songs, and enjoy the original art work. Joining this guild was my first big step to interacting with other bronies out side of a few real life friends and family. I'm glad i did.

Favorite Pony: All of them! but top three mane: Twilight, Rarity, Pinkie Pie. Fav CmC is Sweetie Bell. Side character is Big Macintosh (i know right?).

Other fun facts: I live in Orange County California, I'm over 30, married and work full time in telecom as a field tech. My wife and I used to play WoW together but she's too busy with both school and her job to have time to play ToR.

I like draw and do 3d computer graphics and animation and I'm currently working on my own game project.

Anyway thanks again for this guild and I look forward to playing it with all of you.
Back to top Go down
BaR0n
Filly
Filly
BaR0n

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:48 am

Hello, wow I can't make a fancy introduction like all of you. All I can really say is hi, I have never actually watched My Little Pony, but my friend does and I saw about My Little Pony from Kids React on youtube. I'm not really a Brony though, I just signed up here because it's awesome. (Also I have a nosey brother so I can't watch pony power in privacy, that's embarassing). I am a gamer though, PC gamer here....I like all sorts of games, mostly RTS though. I like Starcraft 2, League of Legends and Urban Terror the most, but I also play all sorts of other games to relax (eg. Dirt 2 and 3, Minecraft, Just Cause 2). So...yeah...hello (that's a bigger intro that I thought I'd have Very Happy)

Other stuff about me: I'm 15 years old, turning 16 in just under a month. I love science and awesome stuff (especially explosions). Gaming is awesome and it fascinates my little mind. I am not married since I am young, but I am engaged (but I'm not actually). Currently school is my full time job. I live in Australia, but I'm South African. I'm not racist, I have a Chinese friend. The toe next to my big toe is connectec to my middle toe. My ribs are slightly odd (if I breath in you can see the difference in shape.) My right hand can turn a full 360. My right thumb bends back further than my left thumb (where it connects to the hand) but my left thumb bends back further in the middle. Thankyou for taking time to read this, if you didn't: shame on you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jggclan.co.nr
Callipygian
Filly
Filly
Callipygian

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:20 am

Hey everypony, I guess my introduction is overdue, but my swtor name is Callipygian. For a little about me, I am a student in my final semester of college throwing applications into the world hoping for success. You may not know that side of me, but you will get more familiar with me online, here and in game.

Ponies and Gaming: Ponies and gaming go hand in hand with me because I found out about ponies while gaming. I was on a forum of a favorite online game of mine, Mud n Blood 2, when I noticed that the signatures of a number of forum frequenters were ponies. From there I became a casual lover of ponies, I do not religiously watch, but slowly but surely am catching up. So far I am a fan of Applejack.

Swtor and Gaming: Star Wars has influenced my gaming experience more than any other franchise. Some of my favorite games are based in Star Wars: Rogue Squadron, Demolition, Battlefront, Kotor, even Galaxies. As you see by my inclusion of Kotor, Bioware has also influenced my love of games, and the combination of Mass Effect with Star Wars was too good to pass up. That also led to my choice of trooper and vanguard on top of that, a class we are in no short supply of. In game I am interested in every aspect, pvp, crafting, fps, ops, story, and am currently having a blast. Glad to be a part of a guild of friendly people who aren't quick to rage or fume, but are in it for fun. Thanks for getting to know me,

See you online, here or there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Introductions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top