View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyra
Media Mane
Media Mane
Lyra

Official Introductions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:07 pm

Yay, someone else who thinks Pinkie Pie (And Fluttershy too) is best pony! Cupcaaakes~! Although, I would be careful about using the terms Flutterpie and Pinkieshy...they are often used to denote shipping between the two ponies. >.> Although, since you like them both, that wouldn't be so bad?

ANYWAY! Welcome to the guild. Please make sure to read any announcement posts at the top of each forum to understand any rules or guidelines. Other than that, have fun, and I hope you enjoy it here. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM. Smile
Back to top Go down
Wilowah
Colt
Colt
Wilowah

Location : Virginia, United States, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:13 pm

Whoopsie!

Thanks for the warning and welcomes!
Back to top Go down
http://wilowah.tumblr.com/
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:21 pm

Rarity, our resident shipping/grimdark author can probably handle your flutterpie and pinkieshy needs.
Don't worry, he keeps the Shipping and the Grimdark separate.

Usually.
Back to top Go down
http://rydelfox.deviantart.com
Braeburn
Pony
Pony
Braeburn

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:01 pm

Official Introductions - Page 3 Tumblr_lvg29nBFX51r1y172o1_500

...sorry felt it had to be said again for many reasons this time.
Back to top Go down
Gregam
Pegasus
Pegasus
Gregam

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:21 am

Welcome to the guild!
Back to top Go down
Aulle
Filly
Filly
Aulle

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:15 pm

greetings privat tropper Aulee reporting for active loving and tolerence duty. i am and 18 old boy living in denmark.

pony stuff
i have been in the brony fandom for quite a while now and i can definitely say that this is the best fandom i have ever been in. so when i heard that bronis were starting a guild in Swtor i had to join along. i still havent decide on who my favorite pony is. i hang around EQD alot listen to nearly all the music in which the brony makes and even sometimes reads some fanfics.

gameing stuff
i have been playing video games most of my life i started on the pc with the lego rock raider game. this is the game who got me into gaming. since then i have own nearly any kind of strategy game. this does not mean i am a master at them i just like playing em. i have played wow at it early age but i was to young to really get into it. not so long ago i tried rift which really showed me the fun you can have in and mmo. unfortunally my old guild broke apart and with no idea on what to do i decide to stop the game.

I am looking very foreward to the adventures and fun times we will have together and i hope that even though we are far apart by world standarts i still hopes that we will be able to do stuff together. until the ill see you guys on the battelfield. this is privat tropper aulle signing out
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:36 pm

Welcome Aulle!
Back to top Go down
Bozko
Filly
Filly
Bozko

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:17 pm

Hey everypony not sure if i posted here before but i joined the guild a few months ago so i might as well introduced myself!

My name is Bozko ive been lurking around on the SWTOR forums for a while and tried starting my own pony guild but no luck Razz

I plan on rolling up a Consular and stuff once the game launches.

Pony wise:
Applejack is my fave of the mane six, followed by Mare Do Well as an pony entity she is amazing!

I live in seattle and go to pony meet ups.

cant wait to spread love and tolerance across the galaxy with yall!

Personal Wise:
I go to culinary school at the Art Institute of Seattle, i work at starbucks, and watch my little pony. sums me up in a nutshell!
Back to top Go down
Wilowah
Colt
Colt
Wilowah

Location : Virginia, United States, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:05 pm

The Applejacks, they are multiplying! Howdy!
Back to top Go down
http://wilowah.tumblr.com/
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:06 pm

Welcome Bozko
Back to top Go down
Confluttershy
Filly
Filly
Confluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:37 pm

Welcome to the guild.
Back to top Go down
Sonic Rainnuke
Filly
Filly
Sonic Rainnuke

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:49 pm

INCRDEIBLY DELAYED/BELAYED INTRO GO!
so yeah. Hi, I'm Sonic Rainnuke. I'll also respond to Templar, but that's not important right now.
I discovered the silliness known as magical talking equines around March of 2011, so I guess I'm a bit of an old-timer. My favoties are Twilight, Luna, Dash, and Octavia, but not in that order. I've always kinda lurked in places, and I'm sort-of in the process of writing a fanfic of five, but I can never seem to put the words on the paper.
I think I accidentally found SWTOR in '10, when ther wasn't much you could mess with. When I re-found it, I was both surprised and excited. I worked out how I would go about this, and then I finally preordered it. I signed up to be a Trooper, but now I'm nto so sure, which leads me to my next question.
Even though the guild is Republic, how "okay" is it to play an Imperial? does anyone know if your empire characters will still be aligned with the guild? for that matter, will there be guildmembers (aside from myself) on Empire? any information would be useful.
Thanks, Sonic
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:55 pm

Having Imperial characters are fine, many of us plan on having alts on the Empire. You cannot be in the guild if you are Imperial because right now we are only Republic and have no current plans on erecting an Imperial counterpart anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:59 pm

you can play what ever you want if you want to play on the empire side and stay on our server try "The Dark" they seem nice but I think their already at the cap for members or you could try the shadowbolts guild their server is "Belgoth's Beacon" its a pvp server though
Back to top Go down
Lyra
Media Mane
Media Mane
Lyra

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:42 am

Welcome Bozko, and Templar! Glad to have you both aboard.
Back to top Go down
Braeburn
Pony
Pony
Braeburn

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:48 pm

Another trooper? Haha! Welcome Bozko and Templar.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:57 pm

I'm most certainly going to have an alt in the Empire. But as butterscotch said, we don't currently have plans to expand to an Imperial sister guild. Down the line I definitely see it happening. But as of right now, we're stuck with the Republic.
Back to top Go down
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:20 pm

I'm going to have four characters as of now:

1)Jedi Consular, Male Human, Kinetic Combat Shadow

2)Sith Warrior, Female Human, Juggernaut

3)Imperial Agent, Chiss Male, Marksman Sniper (most likely)

4)Jedi Knight, Male Human, Sentinel

So, i'll be having two in each faction. My main goal is to level my Consular, then i'll be able to be more focused on the others while doing end game stuff with the Consular. I usually have terrible Altitis. :p

~D
Back to top Go down
Sonic Rainnuke
Filly
Filly
Sonic Rainnuke

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:06 pm

alright, thanks for the info! I guess I'll start as Trooper, but my second character will most likely be an Imperial. Bounty Hunter or maybe warrior, i'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:39 pm

Hi there Sonic Rainnuke (and all the others).

I just realised that I only posted my intro into swtor.com forums so really quickly.

Ponies: Was quite neutral, started watching around late August, love them now (obviously), non of my friends are bronies and I'm quite moderate (i.e. no cons, no meetups and only my close friends know about it).

MMOs: Runescape, quite different to other MMORPGS. Played for a few years and got hacked recently and lost all my stuff. Don't mind too much wasn't really playing anyway.

Star Wars: Love it.

Games: got into gaming recently, don't play more than 10ish hours a week, fav games: AC's, CoD's, BF's, KOTOR's, Saints Row's and GTA's.

IRL: Essentially two lives. In UK I am a law student with hardly any time for anything else. In Czech I tend to just hang around with my mates, going to pubs and drive my car. (Don't drink and drive kids)

Hobbies: Not really, I do like skiing and cycling though. Also I am a car bore.

SWTOR: Will play as Dark Side Jedi Consular/Sage/Seer healer. Mwuhahahaha
Back to top Go down
Skarkdahn
Colt
Colt
Skarkdahn

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:22 pm

Hey guys.

I'm going to go ahead and not break a current seeming-trend here and have a Republic Trooper as my main character, with Bounty Hunter and Jedi Knight as probable alts.

I've had an interest in Star Wars for a large majority of my life; my favourite movie of the six is Return of the Jedi, and I'm really looking forward to being a part of this game, especially as this is also going to be the first ever MMORPG I will have taken part in.
I've been interested in ponies since around May, but ever since July/August, my interest has increased exponentially.
Fluttershy is best pony.

My other interests include photography, and I sometimes sketch characters from MLP from time to time - I'm not that good at it, but practice, as they say, makes perfect.
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:33 pm

Welcome Skarkdahn
Back to top Go down
Gregam
Pegasus
Pegasus
Gregam

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:35 pm

Welcome Sharkdahn!
Back to top Go down
Night_Rain
Filly
Filly
Night_Rain

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:08 pm

Hello Everypony! Introduction time then? I'm terrible at those...

Anyways, I'm quite looking forwards to playing with ye all, I don't usually like to join any guilds right off the bat getting into a new MMO (generally I'll look into getting in the ground at a start-up, or starting me own once I've been playing for a bit), but a pony themed guild seems just the right sort of fit. Wasn't sure I'd even like TOR, until I tried it, and even then wasn't hooked until me first flashpoint. I'll be running a smuggler as me republic main, but don't rightly know yet which advanced class I'll be going into from there.

Got into pony, like so many others, after seeing tons of posts everywhere about it back in May or June, and curiosity overcoming. Was oddly drawn by the art style before watching any episodes, I just love the way they did well, everything. Almost didn't make it through episode 3 (was boring me to death to be honest the first time through), but boredom and me "good friend" JD helped me through it, and within the next couple of days I had watched all the rest of the episodes. Favorite pony for a long time was Luna, but in recent weeks Rarity has taken that top spot.

I've been gaming since I was old enough to pick up a controller, though I'm the sort that's into a bit of everything. Generally I'm a pretty quiet person, contrary to what the above ramblings may indicate, and again - Can't wait to play with ye all.

P.S. Rarity really IS best pony. :3
Back to top Go down
http://cgashford.deviantart.com
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:44 pm

Welcome to the guild!
If you want advice on the Smuggler AC, Applejack is probably the most familiar with them.
Back to top Go down
http://rydelfox.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Introductions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top