View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

Official Introductions - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 3:45 pm

Hello and welcome! You're not the only one who dropped more cash than they should have buying Cartel Coins (CC).
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
PadawanTwilight
Filly
Filly
PadawanTwilight

PostSubject: Introduction   Official Introductions - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 3:46 pm

Hello, fellow fans of both Ponies and Star Wars. My real life name is Christopher, but just call me by my user name here, please. I've been an active player of Old Republic for some time, but hesitated in joining any guilds. After noticing there was one for Pony fans, it felt like the best of both worlds. My current character status is thus:

Twílíght - Female Human Jedi Consular (Sage).
Rârity - Female Cyborg Imperial Agent (Operative).

My first character is a Male Human Jedi Knight (Sentinel) whose name I wish to remain anonymous.

All of whom I always choose Light Side options and maintain a strong personality akin to the original Pony characters.

Aside from Ponies and Star Wars, I also enjoy reading and good fashion sense that displays maturity and diginity. I love animals and helping my family with various tasks.

Last edited by PadawanTwilight on Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CKTofu
Pony
Pony
CKTofu

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:53 am

PadawanTwilight wrote:
Hello, fellow fans of both Ponies and Star Wars. My real life name is Christopher, but just call me by my user name here, please. I've been an active player of Old Republic for some time, but hesitated in joining any guilds. After noticing there was one for Pony fans, it felt like the best of both worlds. My current character status is thus:

Twilightya - Female Human Jedi Consular (Sage).
Raritya - Female Cyborg Imperial Agent (Operative).

My first character is a Male Human Jedi Knight (Sentinel) whose name I wish to remain anonymous.

All of whom I always choose Light Side options and maintain a strong personality akin to the original Pony characters.

Aside from Ponies and Star Wars, I also enjoy reading and good fashion sense that displays maturity and diginity. I love animals and helping my family with various tasks.

Hello and welcome! I'm Varaan or Iron'Will on TOR, though I have a bunch of other unplayed characters.
Back to top Go down
Slugfest
Filly
Filly
Slugfest

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 12:48 pm

Hello all, this is Slugfest! A 'little' about myself, you say? Here goes...

Been a Star Wars fan ever since I saw the movie back in the theater back in 1977 when I was 9. My feelings about the prequels are summed up pretty well on redlettermedia.com

Been a huge D&D fan since I got the pink boxed set for Christmas waaaay back when. Don't play much anymore but that's par for the course I guess.

My other hobbies consist of competitive paintball and playing music. My old bands have opened up for acts like Creed, Three Doors Down, Eve6, Sevendust, Tommy Lee (of Motley Crue), Dee Snider (of Twisted Sister) Aztec Trip, Cinderella, and Warrant to name a few.

Favorite computer games:
1. Baldur's Gate Series
2. Unreal Tournament 99
3. KOTOR I
4. Toss up between Crysis and Far Cry
5. Diablo I

Favorite Albums:
1. Van Halen I
2. Meat Loaf - Bat Out Of Hell I
3. Bon Jovi - Slippery When Wet
4. Led Zeppelin IV
5. Skyrim Official Soundtrack (full 4 CD version)

What I listen to at work: Hard Rock Heaven internet radio.
What I'm listening to right now: Game Of Thrones audiobook.

Favorite TV shows (past and current, in no particular order):
1. Arrow
2. The Walking Dead
3. Mad Men
4. Dragons: Riders Of Berk
5. Firefly
6. ST:TNG

Favorite Movies:
1. Caddyshack
2. Animal House
3. The Blues Brothers
4. Aliens
5. Dune (1984 version)

And based on the conversations I was having with peeps last night: Favorite animated movies.
-Favorite drawn movie - Watership Down (with The Sea Prince and Fire Child coming in as a close second).
-Favorite 3D animated movie - How To Train Your Dragon.

Favorite cartoon - Bugs Bunny. Nuff said. Razz

Favorite sports teams: Football - New England Patriots. Baseball - Boston Red Sox.

How did I hear about MLP? Believe it or not, the mega MLP thread on mmochampion.com. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elzan-Dar
Filly
Filly

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:44 pm

Hello all, I am Elzan-Dar Keeper of Truth.

I am not in the guild yet as I'm working on getting an invite. My native server is Jung Ma but when I happened upon the Magical Friendship of the Ponies I just had to investigate and find out if creating a new toon on The Harbinger might be worth my while. I've been communicating with Fluttershy via email and I really think I'd like to share in the Magic. I'ts not often that you find a guild/clan, etc. built on the foundation of friendship.

My character is a Level 7 Jedi Consular and defender of the glorious Republic and all that it stands for. I hold firm to the Jedi Code whether in quiet contemplation, mediating a dispute, or challenging the plague of evil in the Galaxy.

Needless to say, I am a role player. Actually, I've been role playing in one form or another for 30 yrs. I can still hear the DnD dice rolling on my troupe's gaming table. I am a lover of video games as well. I started playing them on the original Atari...I also played Pong back in the day. Yes, I am ancient.

I am a novice writer of short fiction, children's lit., and non-fiction. I also dabble in poetry, but....

I am a disciple of Sci'fi/Fantasy literature, games, collectibles, etc. I am also a comic book fan boy, though comic books are beyond my budget at this time but I try to keep up with things via friends. I can't WAIT for Marvel Superheroes. I missed Beta (which made me cry) but I'm ready to roll when it goes live.

I've played EQ and EQ II for years, dabbled in many others, and even beta'd a few.

I am disabled and somewhat housebound so I have a lot of free time to game. Right now I'm playing SWTOR and Wizard101 which is actually fun and addictive! I love you However, SWTOR is where it's at for me. I've always been a SW fan and I'm surprised I didn't get in on SWTOR earlier. I enjoy all classes and races.

Grouping really enhances the game, any game, for me. As does a well structured and active community. I will almost never turn down a group and enjoy helping others enjoy the game. Once in a while I will prefer solo play, just depends on which of my personalities is in control! jocolor

I will continue to search for any officers that may be online while I am to get an invite. I tend to be on most frequently late in the afternoon and throughout the evening.

I hope to join you all soon!!!! sunny

May the Force be with you.
Elzan-Dar, Keeper of Truth

Back to top Go down
Esthiru
Filly
Filly
Esthiru

PostSubject: Howdy, y'all!   Official Introductions - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:12 pm

Hello, I'm Esthiru, and I'm spanish.
I've always been a fan of Star Wars ever since I was... well, since forever. I could watch the VHS videos with episodes IV to VI once and again for hours.
So, when I heard there was going to be a Star Wars MMO I got pretty excited. When SWTOR actually came out, I wasn't. I heard a lot of bad things about it, specially regarding the relation between the publisher and the spanish community (a lot of account problems and zero support to the spanish community, not only isn't the game traslated -which isn't a problem for me, as you can see- but there wasn't any actual customer support for Spain, so yeah...), and the gameplay being pretty much similar to WoW.

SO! Now that it's gone F2P, I deceided to give it a chance and, well, I don't think it's specially good as an MMO, but I'm enjoying it pretty much, so I remembered a post in EqD regarding a certain brony guild in SWTOR.

Right now I'm playing the game to kill time until StarCraft: heart of the Swarm, so I'll disappear a couple days after 12/03, but after I'm done with the campaing, well, I'm enjoying SWTOR and I'll probably stay for a time, and I'd love to spend at least part of that time with fellow bronies.

So, what you say? Do you have space in your heart for this manly spaniard?

P.D: I just realized this thread exists, sorry, new to the forum and all that. Thanks to whoever moved my post here.
Back to top Go down
AriesEnvoy
Filly
Filly
AriesEnvoy

PostSubject: Hello everyone   Official Introductions - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 12:42 am

Hows it going everypony my name is AriesEnvoy or better know as KieranFolen i became a brony about a 6 months ago and i can say im proud to be a brony i have never met such a wonderful community of people. Im currently playing a Jedi Consular im working on being a Jedi Shadow as my Advanced class. I started playing swtor since Closed Beta but since took a break from playing i came back when they announced the free to play option so i decided to come back and play the game again. I was looking on google for Brony guilds on swtor and i discovered you guys im listing to the podcast and im enjoying it. So I will leave my intro at this i hope to play with you all in game and look for my character KieranFolen im always looking to party with my fellow bronies so i wish you all a blessed day and thank you for reading this post hope to see you guys soon.
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy_Wins
Filly
Filly
Fluttershy_Wins

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 6:08 pm

Hello everyone! I discovered this place completely by accident.

Just starting playing SWTOR a few days ago (Jedi Consular/Sage) and I'm really liking it. The community is mostly helpful despite a few trolls.

I'm just your average pony fan who enjoys everything and loves making friends. Looking forward to meeting new people and having a good time in general. My name in game is the same as here so if you see me say hello! ^_^.
Back to top Go down
http://Fluttershywins.tumblr.com
ZillaSmasher
Filly
Filly
ZillaSmasher

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 12:44 pm

Hello everypony! My name in Swtor is Acursuk and I am a Sith Warrior. I like Yu-gi-oh, Pokemon, Godzilla, Percy Jackson, and other things. My favorite pony is Fluttershy. It is an honor to make your acquaintance.
Back to top Go down
Lyss
Filly
Filly
Lyss

PostSubject: Lyssinna *Little Wave*   Official Introductions - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 11:43 pm

Howdy folks!

I'm Lyss. I'm just coming back to SW:ToR from a rather long absence. In fact, I haven't really since the March after the initial launch. Yup. I'm one of those, the original players. However, I got to a point where I had to choose between WoW and ToR and I chose WoW, primarily because I had a lot more invested in WoW then.

I still do, for that matter. However, with the lukewarm reaction of 5.3, I knew I was getting burned out on WoW. So after playing some Starcraft II, Deus Ex and Civ 5, I decided to come back and check out ToR.

I've been playing MMOs for years now, starting back in Vanilla WoW, but have been gaming for much longer than that. But the only two I've ever done are ToR and WoW. And I hope to keep it that way. As someone with an addictive personality, the last thing I need is more games.

As for me personally, I'm a writer who works as a computer tech. In fact, I just published my first short story on Kindle.

And the Pony thing? Heh. I started watching it in March with my two and a half year old daughter and very quickly became totally and wholly addicted to it. I now have Ponies on my desk at home, in my car, on my car, on my shirts and in my computers. They're insidious little things, aren't they? I know I'm late to the bandwagon, but what I lack in timing I make up for with enthusiasm.

And if you're curious, the best ponies are Twilight and Fluttershy. Just saying.

Anyway, due to the toddler and the fact that we're expecting our second child in November, my time is rather sporadic at best. I tend to be on and off quite a bit.

I tend to be on the quiet side and get wrapped up in what I'm doing, so if you see me on, feel free to poke me to say hi.

End Quote:

"If you're going to have delusions, you might as well go for the really satisfying ones." - Marcus Cole, Babylon 5.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Introductions   Official Introductions - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Introductions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top