View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

My Jedi knight armor.[Picture heavy] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Jedi knight armor.[Picture heavy]   My Jedi knight armor.[Picture heavy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:15 pm

Nice job Dash! I like your hat. Muffins!?!
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
WarlordSparkle
Colt
Colt
WarlordSparkle

PostSubject: Re: My Jedi knight armor.[Picture heavy]   My Jedi knight armor.[Picture heavy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:10 pm

That's pretty awesome. I still need to get stuff for my regular costume. The robe looks fantastic, thanks for the recommendation.
Back to top Go down
Gregam
Pegasus
Pegasus
Gregam

PostSubject: Re: My Jedi knight armor.[Picture heavy]   My Jedi knight armor.[Picture heavy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:34 pm

Walking into the store like that might get them to lower the price due to pure awesomeness. Maybe 20% off?

Muffins!?!

Great job!
Back to top Go down
Lyra
Media Mane
Media Mane
Lyra

PostSubject: Re: My Jedi knight armor.[Picture heavy]   My Jedi knight armor.[Picture heavy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 10:31 am

Wow, great job! It looks really good. Wish I had the means and skill to make an outfit like that.

Also, love the Ashbringer and Skyrim hat. XD
Back to top Go down
Wilowah
Colt
Colt
Wilowah

Location : Virginia, United States, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: My Jedi knight armor.[Picture heavy]   My Jedi knight armor.[Picture heavy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:52 pm

Holy frikkin' amazing. Can I have one? Lol.

Seriously, that's pretty freaking sweet. Cupcaaakes~!
Back to top Go down
http://wilowah.tumblr.com/
Rainbow Dash
Pegasus
Pegasus
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: My Jedi knight armor.[Picture heavy]   My Jedi knight armor.[Picture heavy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 11:10 pm

It's comments like these that makes me want to start a new armor right away. Cupcaaakes~!
It's always fun to see that people actually like it. Very Happy

Small story: I wore the Jedi robe and saber to school last week. Many people stared. Especially the freshmen. :3

Anyway. I've already began planning my next armor. I won't say anything except that it involves a 3D-Printer. >:3
Back to top Go down
KronusZ
Pony
Pony
KronusZ

PostSubject: Re: My Jedi knight armor.[Picture heavy]   My Jedi knight armor.[Picture heavy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:58 am

that is amazing. I feel good when I make a hat out of old news paper!
Back to top Go down
Wilowah
Colt
Colt
Wilowah

Location : Virginia, United States, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: My Jedi knight armor.[Picture heavy]   My Jedi knight armor.[Picture heavy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 3:11 pm

If you wear this when you pick up the game, get pics! And then share it on the Star Ponies thread on Ponychan, and then on Equestria Daily. That might get us many more members... and I just want to see people's reactions. xD
Back to top Go down
WarlordSparkle
Colt
Colt
WarlordSparkle

PostSubject: Re: My Jedi knight armor.[Picture heavy]   My Jedi knight armor.[Picture heavy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 3:39 pm

Slightly hijacking your thread. I cannot for the life of me, figure out what proper pants should be. I can't tell if its more a sweatpant style, or khaki style, any help on that?
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: My Jedi knight armor.[Picture heavy]   My Jedi knight armor.[Picture heavy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 4:04 pm

Bloody awesome that! Quite some skill you got there. I once wanted to make Darth Maul style Sith robe but I would make a complete hash of it.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Pegasus
Pegasus
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: My Jedi knight armor.[Picture heavy]   My Jedi knight armor.[Picture heavy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:33 pm

Just some pictures from a expo I was at last weekend. It's called Hype-expo and is Norway's very first (as far as I know) real game convention. Very Happy

Unfortunately I didn't take many pictures since I was saving space and battery for the costume contest. The contest never happened.. I think they forgot about it...

The awesome part is that I actually lost count about how many stopped me to take a picture of me. And some people took a picture WITH me. :awesome:

I also have to say I'm almost surprised about just how many bronies were at the con. So many people recognized the RD mark on my chest and started talking about ponies. X3

But seriously. 9 hours in that suit almost killed my legs and arms. The codpiece presses against some major veins when I'm sitting. >_<

My Jedi knight armor.[Picture heavy] - Page 2 102-0808
My Jedi knight armor.[Picture heavy] - Page 2 102-0809

Next year I'm getting myself a 3D-printer which I will use to make harder and better armor.

I'm not quite sure yet. But I think this will be my armor for the next con. Or possibly some high-level Jedi armor. :3
next armor:

Back to top Go down
Wilowah
Colt
Colt
Wilowah

PostSubject: Re: My Jedi knight armor.[Picture heavy]   My Jedi knight armor.[Picture heavy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:09 pm

This probably goes without saying, but I'm sure if you share your design specifics people may be able to give you tips on how to make it comfortable to sit in yet still look how you want it to. ^^ Maybe making the codpiece easily removable for sitting....

Now you just need some buddies in the same outfit but with designs representative of the the other Manes. That would be an epic group.
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: My Jedi knight armor.[Picture heavy]   My Jedi knight armor.[Picture heavy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:13 pm

Wilowah wrote:
This probably goes without saying, but I'm sure if you share your design specifics people may be able to give you tips on how to make it comfortable to sit in yet still look how you want it to. ^^ Maybe making the codpiece easily removable for sitting....
"Hold on one sec." *Removes codpiece and sets it on the table.* "Okay, let's eat!"
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Jedi knight armor.[Picture heavy]   My Jedi knight armor.[Picture heavy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Jedi knight armor.[Picture heavy]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top