Some Bad News And Heavy S3 Spoilers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

Some Bad News And Heavy S3 Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Some Bad News And Heavy S3 Spoilers   Some Bad News And Heavy S3 Spoilers I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 3:19 pm

Contains spoilers about the FINALE of Season 3 and some other sad news about Derpy. Also, confirmation of Season 4.

HEAVY S3 Spoilers and sad news about Derpy

Don't say I didn't warn you.

I'll surmise for those that don't want the mixed bag:

S3 Finale Stuff
Spoiler:

Derpy Stuff
Spoiler:

EDIT: I sent this into EQD. Just got the response back saying that the news is about a week old and nothing's been officially confirmed yet.

~D
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: Some Bad News And Heavy S3 Spoilers   Some Bad News And Heavy S3 Spoilers I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 3:48 pm

I will wait for any confirmation of this even if the hints support it. Guess it comes with the show being primarily made to sell toys.See here.
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: Some Bad News And Heavy S3 Spoilers   Some Bad News And Heavy S3 Spoilers I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:21 am

you know this is all fake right? there is a good chance of the twilight thing but derpy being removed completely because of 1 episode this is just some troll trying to start shit

proof Derpy wont be canned http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/12/derpy-hooves-toy-4th-most-searched-toy.html she is the most searched toy hasbro has made and in the top 5 of googles searches hasbro has way too much to lose from this 1 character that doesn't even need speaking lines just a cameo appearance in the background.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Bad News And Heavy S3 Spoilers   Some Bad News And Heavy S3 Spoilers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Bad News And Heavy S3 Spoilers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top