View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Braeburn
Pony
Pony
Braeburn

Riddle me this... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:33 pm

WarlordSparkle wrote:
I don't think we care enough. Sorry.

If we didn't care then we wouldn't have posted.

I was in the same boat with Applejack yesterday, I like good riddles. So I will keep looking for these hidden riddles just for the hay of it all.
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:09 am

Pfft, at least give people proper incentive, if your real identity could be revealed so simply what kinda of a villain would you be?

So ponies, if you wanna make some cash (precisely 5 000 credits in game, as soon as I can spare them) just give me the solution to this.

1, 14, 20, 1, 15, 5, 22, 5, 6, 18, 5, 5, 6, 20, 14, 1, 13, 18

Hint: Knowledge of Expanded Universum required, particularly a certain bit of EU, guess which one.
Answer: _ _ s _ u _

Doombah won.

Last edited by Darth Dreselus on Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BronyQuest
Colt
Colt
BronyQuest

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:55 am

The Enigmare wrote:
I'm sorry, but your time limit has expired. I'm a bit disappointed, for a moment there you had me hoping that you were a bit more clever than I had initially assumed. I suppose that I should have known better. The riddles will be left in their hiding places, should you still wish to solve them all. However, no prize will be awarded if you do. You will just have to try again next time.

No one likes you, Trixie Nigma.
Back to top Go down
http://bronyquest.deviantart.com
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:59 am

y does everyone hate on Enigmare =( she's just trying to livin up the forums a bit with a little riddle
Back to top Go down
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:19 am

Darth Dreselus wrote:
Pfft, at least give people proper incentive, if your real identity could be revealed so simply what kinda of a villain would you be?

So ponies, if you wanna make some cash (precisely 5 000 credits in game, as soon as I can spare them) just give me the solution to this.

1, 14, 20, 1, 15, 5, 22, 5, 6, 18, 5, 5, 6, 20, 14, 1, 13, 18

Hint: Knowledge of Expanded Universum required, particularly a certain bit of EU, guess which one.
Answer: _ _ s _ u _

The offer expires on the release date of 20.12.2011 12:00 GMT and I get to keep my lovely moneys.

Is it Cassus? As in Cassus Fett? The man who whooped the Mandalorians into the proper fighting shape to take on the Republic?

~D
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:22 am

Well that was quick Very Happy . Consider yourself 5 grant richer.
Question though, did you just get it from the letters or did you actually solve the anagram?
Back to top Go down
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:31 am

I tried my best to solve the anagram, but ANTAOEVEFREEFTNAMR didn't really give me too much to go on. :p

Or was it using a different cypher? That is A=1.

~D
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:02 am

Doombah wrote:
I tried my best to solve the anagram, but ANTAOEVEFREEFTNAMR didn't really give me too much to go on. :p

Or was it using a different cypher? That is A=1.

~D

Solves as NAME OF REVAN ERA FETT.
At least I know how to make challenges harder. In my old MMO clan I ended up using mathematical formulae to codify the letters which in turn pointed to coordinates on a map and specific time when I would be there. Suffice to say not a lot of my money was lost that way (the hack took care of that Very Happy ). Hopefully once I actually know the planets better I'll be able to do something like that.
Back to top Go down
Braeburn
Pony
Pony
Braeburn

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:12 pm

Oh? Now this I am going to hate only because I love math problems and when I hit a dead end I tear my mane out over it. Crazy I am
Back to top Go down
The Enigmare
Filly
Filly
The Enigmare

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:27 am

Darth Dreselus wrote:
Pfft, at least give people proper incentive
You want incentive? I'll give you incentive.
The first guild member to solve my ultimate riddle will receive a Star Ponies shirt of their choice, and a custom pony figure. When I say custom pony figure, I don't mean recolored blindbag garbage. I mean a 100% custom model of a pony of your choice sculpted with a 3-D printer and painted accordingly. I have contracted your officer Rainbow Dash create such a model, and he will send it to the winner I designate.

What do you say to this, my little Bronies?

In the spirit of the new year, I am reopening the the last line of riddles. They are all still out there waiting! Again, the first member to post the answer to the final riddle gets the first clue.

Good luck, and may the best Brony win.
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:39 am

GOD DAMNIT I FOUND THE LAST RIDDLE BUT I COULD ANSWER IT SO MANY WAYS WHICH WAY DO I ANSWER!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:42 am

little over 2 hours to find the final riddle if I didn't have to work that day I would have had this cracked awhile ago

Answer: Rain
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:52 am

Curse you Enigmare I need to know if I'm right or wrong yet you refuse to be more active!

So this is the triple post you mentioned in-game. I was always hoping I never had to write down your name for breaking rules...

Please refrain from braking too many rules. I don't want to have to remove you as a guard.

~Rainbow Dash - Enforcer mane~
Back to top Go down
The Enigmare
Filly
Filly
The Enigmare

PostSubject: Applejack is worst pony   Riddle me this... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:03 am

Somepony is a tad impatient, aren't they? I'm always watching, dear Applejack, I simply put significantly more forethought into my actions than you do. I don't know which is more shameful, triple posting as a Royal Guard, or failing to correctly solve my riddle. Perhaps it's Applebuck Season all over again, and you need somepony to help you.
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:18 am

The Enigmare wrote:
Somepony is a tad impatient, aren't they? I'm always watching, dear Applejack, I simply put significantly more forethought into my actions than you do. I don't know which is more shameful, triple posting as a Royal Guard, or failing to correctly solve my riddle. Perhaps it's Applebuck Season all over again, and you need somepony to help you.

lol well so far I'm the only 1 to even find the final riddle and theres nothing wrong with the triple post. and for your riddle I could go so many ways with it im sure I got the right answer I just have to figure out which one is correct.

so heres the 2nd attempt
Answer: White light
Back to top Go down
Dr Nicoltas Rush
Pony
Pony
Dr Nicoltas Rush

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:25 pm

Just found the final riddle hoping to catch up, but Applejack's second guess sounds right to me. At least I can say I made it this far.
Back to top Go down
The Enigmare
Filly
Filly
The Enigmare

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:42 am

Congratulations Applejack, you finally made it. Your award will be sent to you via PM soon. As for the rest of you, there will be several more opportunities, so stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:40 am

I just hope you don't disappear for another month before your next set. The forums can get kinda lonely when Rarity forgets to update his Adventure. Its sad White light was going to be my first answer but I thought it was too easy. lol better then my 3rd answer which was going to be Fluttershy =P
Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:40 am

So is someone gonna post the location and answers of all the riddles now?
I'd love to see them Cupcaaakes~!
Back to top Go down
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:12 pm

crazyBE wrote:

Yeah. I got as far as the question about the grass type unicorn. Smile

~D
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:27 pm

Doombah wrote:
crazyBE wrote:

Yeah. I got as far as the question about the grass type unicorn. Smile

~D

the best way thro a maze is to start at the end Muffins!?!
Back to top Go down
Dr Nicoltas Rush
Pony
Pony
Dr Nicoltas Rush

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:06 pm

Here are the solutions:
NOTE: Nested spoilers don't seem to work, so don't open this if you don't want to see the answers for all of the riddles.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:44 pm

Dr Nicoltas Rush wrote:

Spoiler:

The time I have spent looking for a grass type unicorn in the members list...shame I only know about 10 pokemon =D
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:53 pm

I think I made the Enigmare mad =( I'm sorry miss Enigmare I guess I'll wait to unmask you and let the games last a little longer. (even though I know who you are) (and Rarity just destroyed my whole theory about Rainbow Dash being the Enigmare....)

P.S. you ever feel like there is a conspiracy all around you and you can't trust any of the manes?
Back to top Go down
The Enigmare
Filly
Filly
The Enigmare

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:03 am

Silly Applejack, so close and yet so far. The fact that you thought you made me angry, coupled with the ridiculous theory that I am Rainbow Dash, is endlessly amusing to me. What, pray tell, made you think I was Dash? He and I have a legitimate business arrangement, nothing more. A conspiracy would imply I needed multiple Manes to mess with your head. Clearly this is not the case.

By the way, Applejack, check your PM inbox.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riddle me this...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Ponies :: Community :: Sugarcube Cantina-