View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

Riddle me this... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:56 pm

Applejack wrote:
but where was our first adventure? the first guild contest? adobe axon? Swtor forums? team fortress? or is it even the correct riddle?

Or maybe its not our first adventure but his? his very first prank the very first thing he did.

Am I right miss Enigmare or should I say Flippy?

Fixed it for you
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:58 pm

Curse you people I got a message in my inbox saying this thread updated and I got all excited thinking the Enigmare replied but it was only boring Luna and Breburn! ENIGMARE WHY WON'T YOU RESPOND TO ME!!!!!!! MY LOVE FOR YOU IS STRONGER THEN LYRA'S LOVE OF PUGGSY, STRONGER THEN PINKIES LOVE OF BEING RANDOM, STRONGER THEN RARITY'S LOVE STORIES, STRONGER THEN RAINBOW DASH'S FORUM ENFORCEMENT, STRONGER THEN TWILIGHTS...WHAT EVER TWILIGHT DOES, AND STRONGER THEN FLUTTERSHY'S LOVE OF PLOT!

I'VE DONE EVERYTHING YOU'VE ASKED OF ME I RAN AROUND SWTOR FOR HOURS LOOKING FOR ITEMS TO PROVE MY LOVE TO YOU. I'VE SOLVED YOUR RIDDLE BEFORE ANYONE ELSE. I TRIED TO ACT UNINTERESTED IN YOU BUT YOUR MYSTERIOUS WAYS SWAY ME INTO LOVING THE AIR AROUND YOU, THE WAY YOU HOLD YOURSELF ABOVE THE REST, THE WAY YOU ASSERT YOURSELF. I JUST WANT TO KNEEL AT YOUR HOOVES AND WORSHIP YOU I AM YOUR PET I WILL DO AS YOU COMMAND MASTER JUST LOVE ME!
Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:50 pm

Look someone replied to the topic! Maybe it's the enigmare returning your love!

Oh wait no it's just Luna again Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:54 pm

Applejack wrote:
Curse you people I got a message in my inbox saying this thread updated and I got all excited thinking the Enigmare replied but it was only boring Luna and Breburn! ENIGMARE WHY WON'T YOU RESPOND TO ME!!!!!!! MY LOVE FOR YOU IS STRONGER THEN LYRA'S LOVE OF PUGGSY, STRONGER THEN PINKIES LOVE OF BEING RANDOM, STRONGER THEN RARITY'S LOVE STORIES, STRONGER THEN RAINBOW DASH'S FORUM ENFORCEMENT, STRONGER THEN TWILIGHTS...WHAT EVER TWILIGHT DOES, AND STRONGER THEN FLUTTERSHY'S LOVE OF PLOT!

I'VE DONE EVERYTHING YOU'VE ASKED OF ME I RAN AROUND SWTOR FOR HOURS LOOKING FOR ITEMS TO PROVE MY LOVE TO YOU. I'VE SOLVED YOUR RIDDLE BEFORE ANYONE ELSE. I TRIED TO ACT UNINTERESTED IN YOU BUT YOUR MYSTERIOUS WAYS SWAY ME INTO LOVING THE AIR AROUND YOU, THE WAY YOU HOLD YOURSELF ABOVE THE REST, THE WAY YOU ASSERT YOURSELF. I JUST WANT TO KNEEL AT YOUR HOOVES AND WORSHIP YOU I AM YOUR PET I WILL DO AS YOU COMMAND MASTER JUST LOVE ME!

Riddle me this... - Page 8 Zoidbe10

~D
Back to top Go down
Braeburn
Pony
Pony
Braeburn

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:15 pm

All Hail Zoidberg!
Back to top Go down
Wilowah
Colt
Colt
Wilowah

Location : Virginia, United States, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:32 am

crazyBE wrote:
Applejack wrote:
but where was our first adventure? the first guild contest? adobe axon? Swtor forums? team fortress? or is it even the correct riddle?

Or maybe its not our first adventure but his? his very first prank the very first thing he did.

Am I right miss Enigmare or should I say Flippy?

Fixed it for you

Tick, tock, tick, tock goes the invisible clock.
Back to top Go down
http://wilowah.tumblr.com/
The Enigmare
Filly
Filly
The Enigmare

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:55 pm

And I was worried that I was making it too easy. I'd give you yet another obvious hint, but such clues are beneath the use of my words now.
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:00 pm

The Enigmare wrote:
And I was worried that I was making it too easy. I'd give you yet another obvious hint, but such clues are beneath the use of my words now.
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:11 pm

The Enigmare wrote:

now Rainbow Dash your just repeating whats already been said I already told them look at your first prank but they didn't listen...

Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:46 pm

The Enigmare wrote:

Oh you

EDIT: random question that has nothing to do with the riddle: what is on the pink emblem? I thought the blue Luna was the guild symbol
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:00 pm

crazyBE wrote:
The Enigmare wrote:

Oh you

EDIT: random question that has nothing to do with the riddle: what is on the pink emblem? I thought the blue Luna was the guild symbol

the banner wasn't made by anyone in the guild or for our guild that I know of it was also before we had Rydel make a emblem for us.
... BTW the Enigmare is Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash...As seen in the edited banner.
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:04 pm

Applejack wrote:
crazyBE wrote:
The Enigmare wrote:

Oh you

the banner wasn't made by anyone in the guild or for our guild that I know of it was also before we had Rydel make a emblem for us.
... BTW the Enigmare is Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash...As seen in the edited banner.
The banner what photoshopped by a friend of mine for our guild. Just accurately reporting.
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
Braeburn
Pony
Pony
Braeburn

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:24 am

Well then...can I still blame Fluttershy?
Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:45 pm

Braeburn wrote:
Well then...can I still blame Flippy?

Yes you can
Back to top Go down
Braeburn
Pony
Pony
Braeburn

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:47 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riddle me this...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Ponies :: Community :: Sugarcube Cantina-