Star Ponies

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

A large, great collection of SWTOR info.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BronyQuest
Colt
Colt
BronyQuest

A large, great collection of SWTOR info. Empty
PostSubject: A large, great collection of SWTOR info.   A large, great collection of SWTOR info. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:23 pm

... is over on mmo-champion, of all places.

I browsed through it, and there's quite a bit of info on the game from all over the internet. Might wanna check it out if you have a craving for info on TOR.
Back to top Go down
http://bronyquest.deviantart.com
Rainbow Dash
Pegasus
Pegasus
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: A large, great collection of SWTOR info.   A large, great collection of SWTOR info. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:31 pm

Great find BronyQuest. You deserve a cupcake. Or at least a cookie. Cupcaaakes~!
Back to top Go down
BrazenVenture
Filly
Filly
BrazenVenture

PostSubject: Re: A large, great collection of SWTOR info.   A large, great collection of SWTOR info. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:03 pm

And to think I stopped visiting that site when I quit WoW. Thanks for the tip, BronyQuest.
Back to top Go down
BronyQuest
Colt
Colt
BronyQuest

PostSubject: Re: A large, great collection of SWTOR info.   A large, great collection of SWTOR info. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:06 pm

BrazenVenture wrote:
And to think I stopped visiting that site when I quit WoW. Thanks for the tip, BronyQuest.
Hey, I did, too. But I was bored earlier, and decided to see what the latest news was. Lo-and-behold, that SWTOR thread was one of the 5 random threads shown at the top of the screen so I popped in to see what they had. I was surprised by how extensive it was, and figured you guys would probably like to browse over it.
Back to top Go down
http://bronyquest.deviantart.com
DeevFactor
Pony
Pony
DeevFactor

PostSubject: Re: A large, great collection of SWTOR info.   A large, great collection of SWTOR info. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:30 pm

I do look at the topic once in a while. The thread's so large, I bet if one would read the entire thung, it'd span at least a couple of days! MORE LETTERS?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A large, great collection of SWTOR info.   A large, great collection of SWTOR info. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A large, great collection of SWTOR info.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top