Share | 

SWTOR in 2104

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

SWTOR in 2104 Empty
PostSubject: SWTOR in 2104   SWTOR in 2104 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 3:31 pm

Just in case you don't visit the website.

http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20140203

Good to see new storyline, which will likely span across mutlitple ops.

Also 2 xpacs one likely boosting to level 60.

Also some FAQs from Cantina, apparently Guild Ships have been scrapped.

http://ootinicast.com/2014/02/community-cantina-phoenix/

-So much 'our engine sucks' in those.
Back to top Go down
Skarkdahn
Colt
Colt
Skarkdahn

SWTOR in 2104 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWTOR in 2104   SWTOR in 2104 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:30 pm

Summary of confirmed Operations updates (NiM DF and DP):

2 months and 5 days to get everyone who raids regularly in the guild fully-optimised (78) gear, then back to grinding and wiping on the fights we just spent the last four months grinding and wiping on (with a lot of creditable successes in-between, of course). Yay for Corruptor Zero being even more difficult! WHOO!

(That said, it being April 8th when it comes out, I will be unable to join in in any preliminary attempts to down NiM DF until sometime in May (Holiday, back home with family for the entire month of April... Unamused). Not sure if it'll matter drastically - unless DPS are seriously lacking on numerous days (which I'm sure they don't be...) - but, hey, just a heads-up on my part.)

Summary of everything else:

"Keep playing to find out more!"

Yup. BioWare, doin' things as they always do.
Nice to actually get some updates on content and some actual indication of Empire vs. Republic with more faction-specific stuff. If we don't get at least one faction-specific raid (each side, obv.) now, then, well, that's a missed opportunity right there, pretty much.
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

SWTOR in 2104 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWTOR in 2104   SWTOR in 2104 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 5:31 pm

I'm not very excited for Nightmare DF and DP as I feel the fights I do like in HM will get riddled with bugs or be just disappointing. As for the fights I don't like they'll probably just seem more annoying (looking at you Zero). $10 Zero is broken in NiM.

New Huttball map is cool but the PvP community is going to complain regardless.

Not really interested in GSF or the scaling Kuat Drives flashpoint. GSF doesn't hold my interest and the Kuat Drives flashpoint just adds another daily for people to do.

I like the idea of shifting gears towards the actual conflict at hand of Republic versus Empire, but I'm holding my breath. There's a lingering feeling that they'll make it about some other entity as soon as they can.

As for the Q&A, Dres already covered it well, "Technical issues... no our engine is fine *cough*." Bioware has responded to people finding the Q&As disappointing because people ask the same questions, but what the hell can people ask? Everything that can already be found online or was planned to be teased are the only questions that get answered. Anything else is, "Can't comment... keep playing to find out in the future... technical problems... don't have the resources."
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
Shinjiro
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Shinjiro

SWTOR in 2104 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWTOR in 2104   SWTOR in 2104 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:15 am

It's good that DF and DP NIM will not be released at the same time. For progression, 1 NIM op (assuming that the fights are good) is enough till next patch.

Rumor says they will release 2 new planets in their big patch/expansion ,hmm shall see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SWTOR in 2104 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWTOR in 2104   SWTOR in 2104 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SWTOR in 2104

View previous topic View next topic Back to top