View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

HM Soa: Dead and Gone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HM Soa: Dead and Gone   HM Soa: Dead and Gone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:49 pm

Applejack wrote:
Fluttershy wrote:
I'll talk to Pinkie about fitting in a 16-man Normal/Hard KP or something. The group would have to be selective based off the main factor of skill. The people who completed both hardmodes are prime candidates.

Also, I find it funny that only our European players are vocal about guild progression. Just saying. Muffins!?!

Kenshi, Reg and Me (and a few others) were vocal about guild progression thats y theres a core group now remember =P

That explains why some of the core group doesn't care about the 16 man and gives up after 1 wipe on nightmare Jarg and Sorno. Totally means they want guild progression.

The core isn't about progression: it's about having 1 fixed team who can raid knowing they always have a good group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HM Soa: Dead and Gone   HM Soa: Dead and Gone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 11:01 pm

crazyBE wrote:
Applejack wrote:
Fluttershy wrote:
I'll talk to Pinkie about fitting in a 16-man Normal/Hard KP or something. The group would have to be selective based off the main factor of skill. The people who completed both hardmodes are prime candidates.

Also, I find it funny that only our European players are vocal about guild progression. Just saying. Muffins!?!

Kenshi, Reg and Me (and a few others) were vocal about guild progression thats y theres a core group now remember =P

That explains why some of the core group doesn't care about the 16 man and gives up after 1 wipe on nightmare Jarg and Sorno. Totally means they want guild progression.

The core isn't about progression: it's about having 1 fixed team who can raid knowing they always have a good group.

This is the first mmo I've raided in, in future I'll know to join raiding guilds at least.

In about 2 weeks the furthest any of characters have gotten from the gav daragon is supplies on the fleet and pvp just bores me.

Currently I'm struggling to find a reason to keep playing this game.
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: HM Soa: Dead and Gone   HM Soa: Dead and Gone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:38 am

I'm up for some progression. I'd like to be apart of/see a group take on Nightmare mode. The main issue here is that I feel the core group and non-core group members have a mix of players that want/don't want to try Nightmare or have the right balance to do so.

I would like to look into possibly setting a day for a dedicated Nightmare team. I'll have to talk to some people though.
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: HM Soa: Dead and Gone   HM Soa: Dead and Gone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:29 am

Fluttershy wrote:
I'm up for some progression. I'd like to be apart of/see a group take on Nightmare mode. The main issue here is that I feel the core group and non-core group members have a mix of players that want/don't want to try Nightmare or have the right balance to do so.

I would like to look into possibly setting a day for a dedicated Nightmare team. I'll have to talk to some people though.

*Starts jumping and waving arms to attract attention*
Back to top Go down
Cloudchaser
Pony
Pony
Cloudchaser

PostSubject: Re: HM Soa: Dead and Gone   HM Soa: Dead and Gone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:15 pm

Fluttershy wrote:

Pick me! Pick me!
Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

PostSubject: Re: HM Soa: Dead and Gone   HM Soa: Dead and Gone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:52 am

Fluttershy wrote:

If you're okay with me not using my mic when they're past 12am my time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HM Soa: Dead and Gone   HM Soa: Dead and Gone - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HM Soa: Dead and Gone

View previous topic View next topic Back to top