Class Experimentation - Part 1: Sith Inquisitor and Smuggler

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

Class Experimentation - Part 1: Sith Inquisitor and Smuggler Empty
PostSubject: Class Experimentation - Part 1: Sith Inquisitor and Smuggler   Class Experimentation - Part 1: Sith Inquisitor and Smuggler I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:02 pm

Hey all!

I've got my character roster filled up right now with one of each class. I'm also trying to balance what I play. I plan on having two of each of the following per faction: male, female, human, alien, LS, DS. I've shaken up what I play and made some interesting choices.

In this 4 part series of posts, i'll examine one class from each faction per post. There's no real rhyme or reason as to the pairings. I'm just not going to do mirrors.

I'll play each class from Level 1 until i'm done with the first flashpoint for each faction (Esseles and Black Talon) and i'll give my feedback up to that point. Everything will be under spoiler tags in case you don't want to read something about a class you haven't played yet.

Please, feel free to comment. If it's something spoilerish, just be sure to use the spoiler tag! I want to know what others think of these classes and if you've enjoyed playing them or not!

Sith Inquisitor

Spoiler:

Smuggler

Spoiler:

~D
Back to top Go down

Class Experimentation - Part 1: Sith Inquisitor and Smuggler

View previous topic View next topic Back to top