Star Ponies

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Smuggler Loot Drops - or How I managed to get all but 3 rakata pieces in 2 runs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Capn Ahab
Filly
Filly
Capn Ahab

Smuggler Loot Drops - or How I managed to get all but 3 rakata pieces in 2 runs Empty
PostSubject: Smuggler Loot Drops - or How I managed to get all but 3 rakata pieces in 2 runs   Smuggler Loot Drops - or How I managed to get all but 3 rakata pieces in 2 runs I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:26 am

It's one thing to have a high chance at loot for being an underplayed class, but the rate at which smuggler drops have happened is absurd, Just on my last EV Run:

1 Rakata Glove Token
1 Rakata Boot Token
1 Rakata Leg Token

That's 3/5 of the possible EV drops, leaving only the Offhand and the Chest left (Which he haven't down Soa anyway, and if we did that run I guarantee it would've dropped)

Now that may seem like just a crazy coincidence, but here's what dropped a week later in HM Karagga's:

2 Rakata Helms (lol how?)
1 Rakata Belt Token
1 Cunning Rakata Mod
1 Columi Offhand Token
2 Rakata Mainhands (AGAIN!?)
1 Cunning Rakata Armoring

That is 7, count them, 7 SMUGGLER RAKATA LEVEL DROPS IN ONE RUN. That is way beyond mere luck. Either the loot drops are incredibly skewed or smugglers are the luckiest class on the planet. And this is all with a single smuggler in both groups.
Back to top Go down
Pinkie Pie
Event Mane
Event Mane
Pinkie Pie

Smuggler Loot Drops - or How I managed to get all but 3 rakata pieces in 2 runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smuggler Loot Drops - or How I managed to get all but 3 rakata pieces in 2 runs   Smuggler Loot Drops - or How I managed to get all but 3 rakata pieces in 2 runs I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:40 am

Well if any class is the luckiest class, Smuggler would be the most appropriate.
Back to top Go down
Capn Ahab
Filly
Filly
Capn Ahab

PostSubject: Re: Smuggler Loot Drops - or How I managed to get all but 3 rakata pieces in 2 runs   Smuggler Loot Drops - or How I managed to get all but 3 rakata pieces in 2 runs I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:25 am

Now that I think about it there were 2 other Rakata drops I actually could've used but passed since they werent class specific. The crit/surge enhancement from Jarg and Sorno and the DPS trinket from Fabricator both dropped. So the only rakata drop I could not use/need on in that entire run were the bracers. That's pretty scary.
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: Smuggler Loot Drops - or How I managed to get all but 3 rakata pieces in 2 runs   Smuggler Loot Drops - or How I managed to get all but 3 rakata pieces in 2 runs I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:59 am

2 Columi and 1 Rakata drops in 6 ops. (not counting stuff like belts/bracers (about 2-3), got those from Syth)

Smuggler Loot Drops - or How I managed to get all but 3 rakata pieces in 2 runs 116041%20-%20insanity_pie%20meme%20No_Me_Gusta%20pinkie_pie%20rage_pinkie%20rage_pinkie_meme

Doing Hard Modes and just plain buying the Columi stuff with tokens was definitely a better way to gear for me.
Back to top Go down
Holo
Pony
Pony
Holo

PostSubject: Re: Smuggler Loot Drops - or How I managed to get all but 3 rakata pieces in 2 runs   Smuggler Loot Drops - or How I managed to get all but 3 rakata pieces in 2 runs I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:05 am

Yeah you and I both have been gear'd quickly... but you getting two main hands makes me wanna kick puppies lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smuggler Loot Drops - or How I managed to get all but 3 rakata pieces in 2 runs   Smuggler Loot Drops - or How I managed to get all but 3 rakata pieces in 2 runs I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:35 am

Yeah and in that same operation where 7 Smuggler pieces dropped, 0 rakata and 0 columi consular pieces dropped.

Best thing to drop was exotech crap.
Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

PostSubject: Re: Smuggler Loot Drops - or How I managed to get all but 3 rakata pieces in 2 runs   Smuggler Loot Drops - or How I managed to get all but 3 rakata pieces in 2 runs I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:40 pm

Amorphic wrote:
Yeah and in that same operation where 7 Smuggler pieces dropped, 0 rakata and 0 columi consular pieces dropped.

Best thing to drop was exotech crap.

So true <.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smuggler Loot Drops - or How I managed to get all but 3 rakata pieces in 2 runs   Smuggler Loot Drops - or How I managed to get all but 3 rakata pieces in 2 runs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smuggler Loot Drops - or How I managed to get all but 3 rakata pieces in 2 runs

View previous topic View next topic Back to top