Star Ponies

HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Favorite Inquisitor Companion (Spoilers)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Who Is Your Favorite Inquisitor Companion?
Khem Val
50%
 50% [ 4 ]
Andronikos Revel
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Ashara Zavros
13%
 13% [ 1 ]
Talos Drellik
25%
 25% [ 2 ]
Xalek
12%
 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

PostSubject: Favorite Inquisitor Companion (Spoilers)   Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:41 pm

From slave to Darth, the rise of your power was unstoppable. Darths, Moffs and many other fools got in the way of your ascent to supreme power. You enslaved ancient spirits and stood against your masters. All the while, you had 5 beings along with you by the will of the Force. Which tool did you use the most to further your aims?

~D

Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope. Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds.

๐ị▔ịị◚◚◚◚◚ịị▔ịị7████████████████████████████████████████
Back to top Go down
mstieler
Filly
Filly

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Inquisitor Companion (Spoilers)   Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:46 pm

I really wanted to go with Khem, but as an Assassin, he just wound up being very unhelpful once I hit Balmorra. However, Talos both helped me with healing and humor, which made for more enjoyment. "garblegarble... ooh! We're alive!"
Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Inquisitor Companion (Spoilers)   Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:12 pm

Well....it took me a lot of credits and Belsavis dailies...so I just had to pick Ashara =D

(+ I voted for a robot/female in every other poll as well anyways)
Back to top Go down
Skarkdahn
Colt
Colt

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Inquisitor Companion (Spoilers)   Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:05 pm

I've always had a deep-rooted passion for historical stuff, and so to come across a companion in the Inquisitor storyline who not only shared (and exceeded!) such a passion, but was also crucial for much-needed healing (once I decided to go DPS on my Sorc), really made Drellik my favourite companion in the entire game, let alone among the Inquisitor's posse.
Back to top Go down
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Inquisitor Companion (Spoilers)   Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:30 am

Khem Val with as many votes as the other companions combined!

~D

Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope. Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Inquisitor Companion (Spoilers)   

Back to top Go down

Favorite Inquisitor Companion (Spoilers)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top