View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Braeburn
Pony
Pony
Braeburn

Where are my Troopers at? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where are my Troopers at?   Where are my Troopers at? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:19 am

...as long as it is cup cakes then I will be thy meat shield. Or Bacon...but not both.

So I just read the Jedi post...The Heart..So my question to us pony troopers...shall we come up with something? Or just showing off our weaponry will do the job?
Back to top Go down
Pinkie Pie
Event Mane
Event Mane
Pinkie Pie

PostSubject: Re: Where are my Troopers at?   Where are my Troopers at? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:58 am

We don't need any fancy philosophizing. We just do what needs to be done for the good of all.
Back to top Go down
Lyra
Media Mane
Media Mane
Lyra

PostSubject: Re: Where are my Troopers at?   Where are my Troopers at? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:00 am

I would totally be a meatshield for some cupcakes. I like this idea. Cupcaaakes~!

We don't need some cockamamie nickname. We have huge guns, heavy armor, and a dial adjusted to maximum flankwhooping. What more could you ask for?
Back to top Go down
Pinkie Pie
Event Mane
Event Mane
Pinkie Pie

PostSubject: Re: Where are my Troopers at?   Where are my Troopers at? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:44 am

Applejack wrote:
I'll only acknowledge you as a leader if you wear pink battle armor and sing Giggle at the Ghostly as you charge into battle,
I'm getting a strange sense of deja vu...
Meanwhile, on the SWTOR forums, BlastingGravy wrote:
Hunter_Slane wrote:
No pinkie officer? Blasphemy! Who is going to lead me into battle wearing pink armor and singing Giggle at the Ghostly!?
Pfff, I was going to do that anyway.
Back to top Go down
Braeburn
Pony
Pony
Braeburn

PostSubject: Re: Where are my Troopers at?   Where are my Troopers at? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:49 am

I think I am going to like you troopers.
Back to top Go down
DeevFactor
Pony
Pony
DeevFactor

PostSubject: Re: Where are my Troopers at?   Where are my Troopers at? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:47 pm

The only Troopers that I acknowledge are those of the VR Troopers. They are the model Troopers that I look up to. All others are simply pretenders. Razz

Actually, I might consider a Trooper character as an alt at some point depending on how the class distribution goes after launch.
Back to top Go down
Braeburn
Pony
Pony
Braeburn

PostSubject: Re: Where are my Troopers at?   Where are my Troopers at? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 4:34 pm

Glad to see others are thinking of playing trooper as an alt...but still not good enough.

Running around with the assault gun is fun though some of them look terrible. But you get that with any weapon I think...some are awesome and then there are those that make you wonder who that made it off the production line.

Have they said anything about changing the way your armor looks yet? I look like a clown right now...green helmet, orange chest, white gloves, and blue pants.
Back to top Go down
Lyra
Media Mane
Media Mane
Lyra

PostSubject: Re: Where are my Troopers at?   Where are my Troopers at? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 5:24 pm

I think that is just a side effect of playing an MMO. You never look anything other than ridiculous until you start getting set pieces. Razz
Back to top Go down
Desert Bear
Pony
Pony
Desert Bear

PostSubject: Re: Where are my Troopers at?   Where are my Troopers at? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 6:50 pm

I was originally going to roll my main as a trooper, until I saw the smuggler. So I'll likely roll a trooper as my first alt.

As for changing the way your armor looks, from what I know, you can change the color of your armor to the same color as your chest piece. So Corvus can change everything to orange from what I understand.

And I have some blood on my hands but I can't find any wounds...
Back to top Go down
Gregam
Pegasus
Pegasus
Gregam

PostSubject: Re: Where are my Troopers at?   Where are my Troopers at? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 7:17 pm

Corvus wrote:
Glad to see others are thinking of playing trooper as an alt...but still not good enough.

Running around with the assault gun is fun though some of them look terrible. But you get that with any weapon I think...some are awesome and then there are those that make you wonder who that made it off the production line.

Have they said anything about changing the way your armor looks yet? I look like a clown right now...green helmet, orange chest, white gloves, and blue pants.

We will look like clowns. Clowns of Death! Now I have a picture of a pony dressed as a clown...

Desert Bear wrote:
And I have some blood on my hands but I can't find any wounds...

Oh dear. Hopefully it is not a lot of blood.

Random blood appearing could mean you are in a Shakespearean play. Be warned.
Back to top Go down
MajorPoptard
Pony
Pony
MajorPoptard

PostSubject: Re: Where are my Troopers at?   Where are my Troopers at? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:59 pm

Is the Tasty Trooper too late to join in on the fun?
Back to top Go down
Lyra
Media Mane
Media Mane
Lyra

PostSubject: Re: Where are my Troopers at?   Where are my Troopers at? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:56 pm

Depends. Did the Tasty Trooper bring some tasty snacks?
Back to top Go down
Desert Bear
Pony
Pony
Desert Bear

PostSubject: Re: Where are my Troopers at?   Where are my Troopers at? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:36 am

Back from the gym now. Could not find source of blood.

Tasty Trooper has snacks?!!
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Where are my Troopers at?   Where are my Troopers at? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:49 am

Tasty Trooper is snack! *cannibalizes MajorPoptard*
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
Lyra
Media Mane
Media Mane
Lyra

PostSubject: Re: Where are my Troopers at?   Where are my Troopers at? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 4:17 am

MORE LETTERS? Oh....my.
Back to top Go down
Braeburn
Pony
Pony
Braeburn

PostSubject: Re: Where are my Troopers at?   Where are my Troopers at? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 1:27 pm

Note to self...don't make boss mad.
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: Where are my Troopers at?   Where are my Troopers at? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 4:12 pm

Corvus wrote:

They've said there's a feature to color match all of your gear to your torso, but no customization as of yet
Back to top Go down
http://rydelfox.deviantart.com
MajorPoptard
Pony
Pony
MajorPoptard

PostSubject: Re: Where are my Troopers at?   Where are my Troopers at? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 4:24 pm

Coincidentally, I will be specializing in anything that goes boom, so I guess I should get used to having a few holes in me. And besides, we have a medic that can fix me up, so I'll never be fully gone. But if I do happen to die, I won't blame you for using my corpse as emergency rations.
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Where are my Troopers at?   Where are my Troopers at? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 5:26 pm

MajorPoptard wrote:
Coincidentally, I will be specializing in anything that goes boom, so I guess I should get used to having a few holes in me. And besides, we have a medic that can fix me up, so I'll never be fully gone. But if I do happen to die, I won't blame you for using my corpse as emergency rations.
Medic + Human Poptart = INFINITE POPTARTS?!?!?! This is the best kind of math.
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
Desert Bear
Pony
Pony
Desert Bear

PostSubject: Re: Where are my Troopers at?   Where are my Troopers at? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:18 pm

If nobody needs him for emergency rations can I stack his corpse on top of my portable cover shield for some extra layers of blaster bolt protection?
Back to top Go down
Braeburn
Pony
Pony
Braeburn

PostSubject: Re: Where are my Troopers at?   Where are my Troopers at? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:22 pm

Not liking how this is going for us troopers... cannibalism and dead pony shields...
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: Where are my Troopers at?   Where are my Troopers at? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 3:27 pm

Don't worry, those of you that are tanks can be live pony shields.
Back to top Go down
http://rydelfox.deviantart.com
MajorPoptard
Pony
Pony
MajorPoptard

PostSubject: Re: Where are my Troopers at?   Where are my Troopers at? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 3:44 pm

It's been said that there's a difference between Republic Troopers and Bounty Hunter Scum. Bounty Hunters take human shields, while Troopers make themselves human shields.

We are the defenders of the Republic and all of her citizens, and take her ideals into every battle.

If we must fight so innocents will not, so be it.
If we must bleed so innocents will not, so be it.
And if we must die so innocents will not, once again, so be it.

We are Troopers, and we risk our lives everyday to ensure innocents everywhere can rest easy. And no monsters, no sith, and no mercenaries will stop us.
Back to top Go down
Gregam
Pegasus
Pegasus
Gregam

PostSubject: Re: Where are my Troopers at?   Where are my Troopers at? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:57 pm

MajorPoptard wrote:
It's been said that there's a difference between Republic Troopers and Bounty Hunter Scum. Bounty Hunters take human shields, while Troopers make themselves human shields.

We are the defenders of the Republic and all of her citizens, and take her ideals into every battle.

If we must fight so innocents will not, so be it.
If we must bleed so innocents will not, so be it.
And if we must die so innocents will not, once again, so be it.

We are Troopers, and we risk our lives everyday to ensure innocents everywhere can rest easy. And no monsters, no sith, and no mercenaries will stop us.

Hoorah!
Back to top Go down
Braeburn
Pony
Pony
Braeburn

PostSubject: Re: Where are my Troopers at?   Where are my Troopers at? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 12:59 am

Think we just got our battle cry?!?

Well most of us at least...BG still has to wear pink armor and sing Giggle at the Ghostly when he goes into battle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are my Troopers at?   Where are my Troopers at? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where are my Troopers at?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Ponies :: SWTOR Discussion :: Class Discussion :: Trooper|Bounty Hunter-