Star Ponies

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Favorite Smuggler Companion (Spoilers)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Who Is Your Favorite Smuggler Companion?
Corso Riggs
Favorite Smuggler Companion (Spoilers) I_vote_lcap0%Favorite Smuggler Companion (Spoilers) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bowdaar
Favorite Smuggler Companion (Spoilers) I_vote_lcap22%Favorite Smuggler Companion (Spoilers) I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Risha
Favorite Smuggler Companion (Spoilers) I_vote_lcap33%Favorite Smuggler Companion (Spoilers) I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Gus Tuno
Favorite Smuggler Companion (Spoilers) I_vote_lcap22%Favorite Smuggler Companion (Spoilers) I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Akaavi Spar
 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

Favorite Smuggler Companion (Spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Smuggler Companion (Spoilers)   Favorite Smuggler Companion (Spoilers) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:41 pm

After having your ship stolen and killing the slimeball who took it, you're off on a grand adventure to make as many creds as possible and not get killed! Treasure, traps and betrayal await out in the galaxy and you managed to assemble a really motley crew to shake down/run the underworld. Who was your favorite to have watching your back?

Favorite Smuggler Companion (Spoilers) Smuggl10

~D
Back to top Go down
mstieler
Filly
Filly
mstieler

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Smuggler Companion (Spoilers)   Favorite Smuggler Companion (Spoilers) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:47 pm

Guss, with Risha & Akaavi following very close behind (because who doesn't love a near-cat fight at your behalf?), for the same reason for Talos - you heal me, and provide funny damn moments throughout? Yes.
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Smuggler Companion (Spoilers)   Favorite Smuggler Companion (Spoilers) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 10:44 pm

Risha, I put my weewee in that.
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Smuggler Companion (Spoilers)   Favorite Smuggler Companion (Spoilers) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:07 pm

Akaavi. I didn't like Risha's romance arc. (and fuck Corso)

Having to hear Guss during my Makeb leveling made me hate him.
Back to top Go down
Skarkdahn
Colt
Colt
Skarkdahn

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Smuggler Companion (Spoilers)   Favorite Smuggler Companion (Spoilers) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:13 pm

If I was ansering on behalf of my Scoundrel, I'd have given my vote to Corso.

Having since re-rolled a Gunslinger, I saw the light for a second time and my vote resides with Bowdaar, simply because I found him to be quite a genuinely friendly and charming companion - it also helps that he is the only not-annoying character who is not "forced" to join the Smuggler's crew (lookin' at you, Risha and Guss).
Back to top Go down
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Smuggler Companion (Spoilers)   Favorite Smuggler Companion (Spoilers) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:29 am

Risha Drayen with the win! She barely squeaked out a victory over 3 of the other companions for the Smuggler! And poor Corso...he's a nice guy, but clearly...nice guys finish last. :p

Favorite Smuggler Companion (Spoilers) Risha10

~D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Smuggler Companion (Spoilers)   Favorite Smuggler Companion (Spoilers) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Smuggler Companion (Spoilers)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top