Star Ponies

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Favorite Warrior Companion (Spoilers)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Who Is Your Favorite Warrior Companion?
Vette
Favorite Warrior Companion (Spoilers) I_vote_lcap71%Favorite Warrior Companion (Spoilers) I_vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
Malavai Quinn
Favorite Warrior Companion (Spoilers) I_vote_lcap0%Favorite Warrior Companion (Spoilers) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jaesa Wilsaam
Favorite Warrior Companion (Spoilers) I_vote_lcap29%Favorite Warrior Companion (Spoilers) I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Broonmark
Favorite Warrior Companion (Spoilers) I_vote_lcap0%Favorite Warrior Companion (Spoilers) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lieutenant Pierce
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

Favorite Warrior Companion (Spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Warrior Companion (Spoilers)   Favorite Warrior Companion (Spoilers) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:40 pm

Taken under Darth Baras' wing from nearly the get go, you were trained to be a ruthless killing machine furthering the aims of the Emperor. Then...things got a little crazy. Betrayal, dishonor and a new life as the Wrath awaited you once you shed the skin of being Baras' dog. You were working for the Emperor himself, but you had a few hangers on for your ride to stardom. Which sentient helped you do the Emperor's will the most?

~D
Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Warrior Companion (Spoilers)   Favorite Warrior Companion (Spoilers) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:19 pm

No picture. I am dissithpoint.
Back to top Go down
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Warrior Companion (Spoilers)   Favorite Warrior Companion (Spoilers) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:23 pm

I know! There was no point in the story where all the companions were gathered. This one and the Inquisitor one were the same. It was usually right before or right after the final battle in each story, but nothing on those two. Even a Google image search came up with nothing. Well...that's not entirely true. I did manage to get this one:

Favorite Warrior Companion (Spoilers) Warrio10

~D
Back to top Go down
mstieler
Filly
Filly
mstieler

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Warrior Companion (Spoilers)   Favorite Warrior Companion (Spoilers) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:40 pm

Well, "helped to do the Emperor's will" would be Quinn, but fuck that guy. My little evil apprentice all the way!
Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Warrior Companion (Spoilers)   Favorite Warrior Companion (Spoilers) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:00 pm

Vette all the way! The "chirp chirp" the first time you meet her still makes me chuckle when I see it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Warrior Companion (Spoilers)   Favorite Warrior Companion (Spoilers) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Warrior Companion (Spoilers)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top