View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:24 pm

Derpy wrote:
WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 11 TheRiseoftheMoon

Shy the post editor broke I now have to put in my own BBCode.
I'm aware, I'll see if I can fix it.
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 3:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 2:56 am

Back to top Go down
Shinjiro
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Shinjiro

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 5:56 am

Every Commando should have this.
Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:41 am

Fluttershy wrote:

http://news.xbox.com/2013/06/update

Oh hey they aren't completely retarded.
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 4:32 am

Double XP weekend makes getting to 55 way too easy. (Check chat window)

WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 11 XCy1JlO
Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:31 pm

Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:26 pm

So as many of you know I went to Pinkie's house this weekend on my way back last night some crazy chick decided to run me off the road I didnt really think of taking a picture until i was in the back of the police car so its kinda a shit pic but heres whats left of my car
WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 11 Wtf_0210
took out 4 or 5 fence posts and 1 of my back wheels is missing the fronts completely ripped out of the car, being completely truthful I should have died. Not a scratch on me when will death learn that im immune to car accident damage. Not a bad end to a great weekend with Pinkie Pie
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 2:57 pm

Ouch, sorry about the car but I'm glad you're unharmed. I hope you can get it sorted out as I know your work has you driving around a lot.
Back to top Go down
Pinkie Pie
Event Mane
Event Mane
Pinkie Pie

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 10:54 pm

Hot damn, that's quite a wreck.  Thank goodness you're alright.

On a slightly lighter note, here's a very early birthday present from my brother. WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 11 Img_0110
In case you can't tell, it's a wallet.
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:39 am

wow I didnt expect your mother to get you that she sounded displeased when she seen the plushie
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:47 am

EqG spoiler (song)

Just in case you forgot what fandom you were in.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Skarkdahn
Colt
Colt
Skarkdahn

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:26 pm

So today I suffered perhaps the most hilarious "noob" designation arguments I've had since that one time on The Tomb of Freedonn Nadd (something about how to share, in which the opposition proved he knew nothing about sharing whatsoever).

Context: This took place in a PvP match on Alderaan in level 10-29 PvP. Understandably, therefore, anything can happen and be called Noobish, yet be attributed to low level/new player, etc. quite easily. Here, though, the problem was not the usual "noob" designation factors. This match was going very well, in fact, and defence of the Crash Site turret (AKA Grass), provided by yours truly, was nigh-insuperable. That is, until they sent all their team members at it.

The fun began.

This guy (name's too difficult to represent exactly on the forums without fancy text lettering), Coco, sprang up a ferocious temper when I casually referred to Grass as West, designating me (and everyone who defended my designation of the turret name) as a noob. I wasn't able to save the conversation during the WarZone (too much to replicate, but he basically just ignored my defending myself by saying "From the point of view of our ship and following the N-E-S-W compass, Grass is West" and raged by constantly referring to 55 PvP (he didn't seem to realise that it was level 10-29 PvP...) to show why referring to anything other than "Snow" or "Grass" was noobish, as "ppl dont say it in 55").

I wasn't alone in the slightest in defending myself - alongside the usual "just ignore him he's an ass" and "yeah I've seen east/west too" responses, perhaps the wisest support came from one guy who stated that "all competent players would be able to respond to both", but nothing got through to the guy at all.

I did manage to screencap the debate that occurred afterwards between him and myself.

WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 11 Coco_1
WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 11 Coco_2
WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 11 Coco_3
WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 11 Coco_4

Please feel free to read his argument in the first and fourth screencaps time and again and marvel at his absolute stupidity.

Transcribed while the image-hosting site I use is down for maintenance. Also oh god his argument sounds even more stupid when replicated. That spelling is just... urgh.:

Last edited by Skarkdahn on Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:47 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:43 am

Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:41 pm

Skarkdahn wrote:
So today I suffered perhaps the most hilarious "noob" designation arguments I've had since that one time on The Tomb of Freedonn Nadd (something about how to share, in which the opposition proved he knew nothing about sharing whatsoever).

Context: This took place in a PvP match on Alderaan in level 10-29 PvP. Understandably, therefore, anything can happen and be called Noobish, yet be attributed to low level/new player, etc. quite easily. Here, though, the problem was not the usual "noob" designation factors. This match was going very well, in fact, and defence of the Crash Site turret (AKA Grass), provided by yours truly, was nigh-insuperable. That is, until they sent all their team members at it.

The fun began.

This guy (name's too difficult to represent exactly on the forums without fancy text lettering), Coco, sprang up a ferocious temper when I casually referred to Grass as West, designating me (and everyone who defended my designation of the turret name) as a noob. I wasn't able to save the conversation during the WarZone (too much to replicate, but he basically just ignored my defending myself by saying "From the point of view of our ship and following the N-E-S-W compass, Grass is West" and raged by constantly referring to 55 PvP (he didn't seem to realise that it was level 10-29 PvP...) to show why referring to anything other than "Snow" or "Grass" was noobish, as "ppl dont say it in 55").

I wasn't alone in the slightest in defending myself - alongside the usual "just ignore him he's an ass" and "yeah I've seen east/west too" responses, perhaps the wisest support came from one guy who stated that "all competent players would be able to respond to both", but nothing got through to the guy at all.

I did manage to screencap the debate that occurred afterwards between him and myself.
Please feel free to read his argument in the first and fourth screencaps time and again and marvel at his absolute stupidity.

Transcribed while the image-hosting site I use is down for maintenance. Also oh god his argument sounds even more stupid when replicated. That spelling is just... urgh.:
1) East and West never change, I don't understand how people don't know compass directions.
2) I never heard Snow/Grass until we transferred to The Harbinger.
3) Like that other player said, if you can't understand both location indications I wouldn't trust you to play the game properly anyway.

I'm just surprised he got so defensive about it especially when you attempted to defuse the situation a few times.
Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 7:24 pm

Fluttershy wrote:
Skarkdahn wrote:

The fun began.

1) East and West never change, I don't understand how people don't know compass directions.
2) I never heard Snow/Grass until we transferred to The Harbinger.
3) Like that other player said, if you can't understand both location indications I wouldn't trust you to play the game properly anyway.

I'm just surprised he got so defensive about it especially when you attempted to defuse the situation a few times.

Had the exact same thing happen to me a while ago. I however didn't respond as friendly as you did.

EDIT: I didn't even notice I used Z instead of S -_-

Last edited by crazyBE on Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skarkdahn
Colt
Colt
Skarkdahn

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 5:04 am

Fluttershy wrote:

Thank you; you just reminded me that I forgot to report on the second-most consistent line that he held throughout this argument.

Please note that throughout the course of this debate, the only direct mentions I ever made to my own personal experience were to say that "I've seen it at all levels" and "Founder, biotch" (which I normally hate using to my advantage, but really, it was the only way I could try to put myself on some equal level with the guy).

Lo, back came the response "4 elite warlord 55s. and u?"

As you can see from this and his caps-lock rage, it is very clear that he thought that I was saying "I know better than you". Indeed, the fact that his rage came not 15 seconds (I never use time-stamps, but it most definitely wasn't long at all) after I posted the comment starting "But you're wrong if..." implies that he only saw those few words and flipped without reading what else I had to say.

Sadly, I only cottoned on to this being his main form of "defense strategy" after he ignored me, thinking his "elite warlord" comment to be a throwaway one (and I did point out its irrelevancy during the WarZone [helped again by the wise member of the Ops group, whose comment that he had "12 level 55s" was, admittedly, not as useful as his last pointer for a debate in lowbie PvP for just one server], but foolishly thought that that would be enough), and so I could not reply that this was not, in fact, the case as he so strongly believed.

This, then, shows that one of three things had occurred.

1) He genuinely misunderstood my argument, which shows that he didn't read what I was actually saying carefully enough, as whilst I never said that I wasn't trying to show that I knew better, I never said that I actually did, either.

2) He deliberately misinterpreted my argument to give himself a leg to stand on in his own defense.

3) The only arguments that he ever had in PvP were with those who tried to show (and were proved very quickly otherwise) that they knew better. So, he sees me trying to defend myself and thinks that I am just like the rest of the poor saps he destroys in such matters.

Either way, none of these outcomes, if indeed they are genuinely the case (but then I can't think what else it might be; I was never perfect at interpreting people) really reflect well on him. =|

@ Luna: Whilst it's not surprising to hear that it has happened to others in the guild, it's good to know that I am not alone in this matter.

EDIT: I just realised that I have, once again, gotten my years mixed up and I have once more used the year previous to the actual year. Something always throws me off the correct years, but I don't know what or why.
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 1:02 pm

Best part of the latest Flufflepuff

WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 11 6QzXd16

Second best

WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 11 TOLbLH9
Back to top Go down
Robek
Pony
Pony
Robek

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Cloudchaser
Pony
Pony
Cloudchaser

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:12 am

WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 11 Tumblr_mp9qt96BId1srs4oro1_400

I don't even...
Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Lyra
Media Mane
Media Mane
Lyra

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:19 pm

Oh baby, oh baby, oh baby.

Also this, because I am still awake at 1am, oh god internet let me sleep. ;__;

WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 11 Tumblr_mpcgfbX5R61rrc8jpo1_400
Back to top Go down
Shinjiro
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Shinjiro

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:54 pm

WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 11 Screenshot_2013-07-02_21_19_03_598433_zpsed7808fd
S&V HM.
Back to top Go down
Pinkie Pie
Event Mane
Event Mane
Pinkie Pie

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 8:23 am

WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 11 365716__safe_animated_photo_human_barely%2Bpony%2Brelated_irl%2Bhuman_andrea%2Blibman_everfree%2Bnorthwest_peter%2Bnew_everfree%2Bnorthwest%2B2013_hungry%2Bhungry%2Bhippos

WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 11 365715__safe_animated_human_barely%2Bpony%2Brelated_irl%2Bhuman_andrea%2Blibman_everfree%2Bnorthwest_peter%2Bnew_jenga_everfree%2Bnorthwest%2B2013

(This is from Everfree Northwest.)
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 9:35 pm

Kaizuuuuuuu!
WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 11 Kaizu_10
Back to top Go down
http://rydelfox.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHY U NO POST MOAR?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top