View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:25 pm

Can't beat Reggie Watts.

Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:52 pm

Fluttershy wrote:
Can't beat Reggie Watts.

At least make an effort.

Can't believe this is almost 2 years old, how the time flies.

Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:55 pm

Derpy wrote:
Fluttershy wrote:
Can't beat Reggie Watts.

At least make an effort.

Can't believe this is almost 2 years old, how the time flies.

At least I'm linking new stuff. I guess it's time to go into that section of my favorites.

Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 4:25 pm

TF2 parodies are bad and you should feel bad.
Back to top Go down
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:07 pm

Derpy wrote:

YOU'RE bad and YOU should feel bad.

~D
Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:12 am

Doombah wrote:
Derpy wrote:

YOU'RE bad and YOU should feel bad.

~D

WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 10 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQglu9x5zBuYU3FSfznVJdjEAa7C6TFiyaGaNjyEDGWWXZkVIK95A
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:47 am

Fuck you I do what I want.

WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 10 103681

Back to top Go down
Robek
Pony
Pony
Robek

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:11 pm

Damn! A few months too late!
WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 10 Tumblr_mo2izf8cp91qfaspvo1_1280
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:29 am

WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 10 Ku-medium
WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 10 Ku-medium
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:17 pm

WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 10 F3kC2sT

But, there is always a but.

I wonder which gaming device does not have that requirement...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 3:08 pm

That is the one negative thing anyone can say about the PS4.
Back to top Go down
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 3:38 pm

WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 10 Burn_c10

I'm still hopeful for the X1 (what i'm calling it). It's the machine that Steve Jobs always wanted to create but never did...and now Microsoft created it. Then again...Apple's creativity faucet turned to a random trickle once he died.

~D
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 1:52 pm

Part of my final for a class is to write a partner essay. Our prompt is to discuss three simulacra (Jean Baudrillard stuff) and my partner wanted to restaurants. I told him to write about two restaurants and this is what he sent me. Note: neither of this restaurants are like how he has described them (I actually have been to them before).

My Dumbass wrote:
Paper Three

In this paper we have to talk about the topic simulacra and how it compares to themes and which aspects of communication are affected. The definition of simulacra is “a slight, unreal, or superficial likeness or semblance”. My partner and I needed to do three thematically related examples of simulacra. We decided to do the topic of different types of restaurants. We did actual fast food restaurants compared to sit down restaurants, but with the same based types of foods. The restaurants have different cultural differences and from there is where we got our three themes to compare the different restaurants with. We would look at the decor, study the people that work there, and lastly the overall authentic experience the person had gained from going to the restaurant.

The first restaurant that we compared was Azteca, a family Mexican restaurant. When walking into the entrance of the restaurant it had mariachi band music playing. The décor was all Mexican with the “day of the dead” skeletons hanging from the ceilings and walls. There was a Mexican flag by the bar area, as well as Mexican television playing. It felt like you were in a cultural different type of place. It had all of the basic things that the average person would think of that is not Mexican for example, Mexican music, the sombrero hats the employees wore, and Mexican colors everywhere. All of the employees that were there were of the Hispanic race and always said “hola” or “adios” to start or end a conversation. The most important part was the food to see the authenticity of it. Overall the food seemed pretty authentic to actual Mexican food. They had a wide variety of different burritos, enchiladas, salads, tacos, and much more. There was no Americanized food their like most other restaurants have. Azteca strictly stuck to Mexican food. The simulacra for Azteca are that even though you are not in Mexico, you get a great experience of true authentic Mexican food and some culture knowledge. On a different level let’s say you go somewhere like taco bell. People will call that Mexican food too, but if you compare Taco Bell to a place like Azteca it is completely different. Azteca makes and prepares fresh Mexican food daily. They do not have pre-ready beef or other meats, they actual grill and cook it. Even though there is a clear difference between Azteca and Taco Bell people will still call both Mexican foods because of stereotypes. If it has a burrito on the menu, it is Mexican food. The theme between these two restaurants is that both are called Mexican food and the average person will believe both are the same, therefore why it is an affective simulacra of Mexican food to Americans, even though both have completely different types of atmospheres

Another example is Maggiano’s Little Italy. It is a restaurant that specializes in Italian food. When you walk inside the restaurant you get the feeling that it designed for high class people with the decorations, music, how people are dressed inside the restaurant, and how the employees are dressed. There is fancy artwork hanging everywhere, very nice and elegant bar, and all the employees seemed very educated about the restaurant and products. When you have a soup and salad as an appetizer you feel like you are in Italy feeling like you are not in the United States, you feel like you are somewhere else. It’s the same when you have the pasta. When you have authentic Italian food and it is actual good, it is your escape for a little bit and forget about the real world. The simulacra is when you are there, you feel like you are having actual Italian food in an actual Italian place. The authenticity really hits the person when there with all the accents that they have done to the restaurant.

Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 5:29 pm

Fluttershy wrote:
Stuff

WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 10 Tumblr_m31y1n01PU1r3k1m8o1_500

I cannot decide which is worse; the grammar or the content.

The only think I am getting out of it is that the Italian place sounds nice. Not sure why you are being asked to describe a restaurant in college, though.
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 6:48 pm

Derpy wrote:
Fluttershy wrote:
Stuff

WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 10 Tumblr_m31y1n01PU1r3k1m8o1_500

I cannot decide which is worse; the grammar or the content.

The only think I am getting out of it is that the Italian place sounds nice. Not sure why you are being asked to describe a restaurant in college, though.
It's a research paper so we have to describe the space and discuss how it communicates with the patrons. What he wrote achieved none of this since he completely lied about the first restaurant and the second just talked about how the staff was good (not a point of the paper).
Back to top Go down
Tyclo
Filly
Filly

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:51 am

Original down so he doesn't get shit for plagiarism :c

11:11 PM - The Popo: You can't learn about simulacra from google...
11:11 PM - Pinkie Spy: want to bet
11:12 PM - The Popo: The concept literally took me an hour of instruction, an hour of reading, and an hour of or so of meditation to comprehend.

Couldn't...resist...

Cogito Ergo Sum, I be thinkin therefore I am. Da lyrics of Rene Descartes still rang legit todizzle. It make me wanna hollar playa! To exist is ta be thinkin n' perceive. But what tha fuck is perception, n' just how tha fuck do we perceive, biatch? Can we be fooled tha fuck into thankin dat what tha fuck we experience be authentic n' true, biatch? A simulacra be a superficial thang. Well shiiiit, it can mask tha fact dat yo' perception of a thang is false by givin you tha illusion dat it is true. Let our asses examine one thang dat every last muthafuckin thug has up in common; tha ludd fo' chicken n' you know I be eatin up dat shizzle all muthafuckin day, biatch. I be fly as a gangbangin' falcon, soarin all up in tha sky dawwwwg! Everywhere up in tha ghetto playas smoke chicken, n' dependin on they culture they smoke different kindz of chicken n' you know I be eatin up dat shizzle all muthafuckin day, biatch. I be fly as a gangbangin' falcon, soarin all up in tha sky dawwwwg! But fuck dat shiznit yo, tha word on tha street is dat can we experience tha same thang dat other cultures do when it comes ta chicken, or can we only experience a gangbangin' finger-lickin' diluted n' simulated version of this, biatch? To show tha relations dat exist between simulacra n' cultural chicken, we is ghon be examinin fast chicken restaurants here up in Tha Ghetto wit mo' elegant n' classy eat-in restaurants here up in America. Us thugs will analyze tha interior: decoration, atmosphere, qualitizzle of chicken n' you know I be eatin up dat shizzle all muthafuckin day, biatch. I be fly as a gangbangin' falcon, soarin all up in tha sky dawwwwg! Us thugs will also analyze tha hood aspect as well, how tha fuck tha staff rap n' dress n' act n' generally carry theyselves, as well as they race, n' age. Finally, we will say shit bout n' analyze tha experience of tha thug n' shit. With all this, we will then gauge tha authenticitizzle of tha experience n' smoke up how tha fuck tha simulacra of it works.

Upon mah travels East, I had tha opportunitizzle ta git on over ta n' explore Boston. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. Boston be a cold-ass lil cultural meltin pot, wit diversitizzle everywhere coated up in a thick layer of simulacra. While explorin there, I had tha experience of visitin Bostonz China Hood. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. China Hood aint straight-up tha name of tha area yo, but is instead tha name of tha train station dat opened up in May of 1987 dat runs all up in cause I gots dem finger-lickin' chickens wit tha siz-auce yo. However it is commonly called China Hood cuz of tha amount of Chinese immigrants n' restaurants located there, so peek-a-boo, clear tha way, I be comin' thru fo'sho. Well shiiiit, it aint nuthin but a lil' small-ass area located bout twenty minutes away from tha Uptown End, or bout ten minutes away from tha Garden. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. Many of tha immigrants from China came ta live there when they moved ta here, so peek-a-boo, clear tha way, I be comin' thru fo'sho. China Hood is both a hub of authenticitizzle n' simulacra. Da area itself has nuff restaurants n' some is straight-up classy n' authentic, whereas others barely pass fo' mo' than a street vendor. Shiiit, dis aint no joke. I had tha chizzle ta hook up both of these n' you can put dat on yo' toast. I hit up one restaurant called "Moon Villa". Upon entering, I was greeted by a lil' small-ass coffin dodgin' Chinese playa whoz ass had a grasp on Gangsta but was not like fluent up in it yo. Dude pimped up mah crew n' I ta a lil' small-ass table, handed our asses menus, poured our asses each a lil' small-ass cup of chronic n' tha disappeared tha fuck into tha kitchen fo' all dem moments fo' realz. After readin over tha menu n' choosin what tha fuck I wanted ta try I decided ta git a look round tha restaurant. I noticed dat all tha staff seemed ta be of Chinese descent, n' dat tha place didn't have nuff playas hustlin dat day. It make me wanna hollar playa! They all was rappin up in Chinese ta one another as well, n' when other Chinese hustlas came in, a shitload of tha staff was rappin ta dem up in Chinese n' they rap battlez seemed ta be straight-up thugged-out n' informal, as if they had known each other fo' years. I noticed a big-ass mural on tha wall as well. Da mural waz of a thugged-out dragon, n' it rocked up ta be hand painted. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! This type'a shiznit happens all tha time. I was impressed, n' tha coffin dodgin' Chinese playa whoz ass had seated our asses before had now returned n' was spittin some lyrics ta me bout tha mural. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack. I couldn't KNOW his ass well as his wild lil' freakadelic grasp on Gangsta was less than slick yo, but from what tha fuck I gathered his wild lil' freakadelic grandson had painted tha mural. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack. We briefly talked afta tha chicken was ordered n' I hustled dat all tha staff was straight-up his crew. Da place was crew operated n' had been since opening, which I thought was impressive. Once tha chicken arrived, we was all pleasantly surprised as tha qualitizzle of tha chicken n' you know I be eatin up dat shizzle all muthafuckin day, biatch. I be fly as a gangbangin' falcon, soarin all up in tha sky dawwwwg! Dat shiznit was delicious, n' also aesthetically pleasing. We ate our chicken, n' tha waiter brought our asses our bill, however our phat asses did not receive any "fortunate cookies". Dat shiznit was odd, since nuff places dat serve Chinese chicken will hit you wit a gangbangin' fortune cookie wit tha bill yo, but I didn't be thinkin much of it fo' realz. A quick Gizoogle search later on revealed dat tha tradizzle of givin up a gangbangin' fortune cookie never straight-up started up in China. They is a purely Gangsta thang. Overall I felt like tha experience I had was straight-up authentic. Da atmosphere was dope n' natural. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack. Da hand painted mural was tha crème de le crème fo' me, especially given dat dat shiznit was done by tha ballerz grandson. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. Da feelin of crew dat emitted from tha staff also added ta tha experience, as they felt like actual playas instead of playas goin ta a thang dat they hated ta make scrilla ta feed they crew. What was also like pleasant was how tha fuck they treated they hustlas. They saw dem as playaz instead of scrilla. They treated dem wit respect n' talked wit dem up in a straight-up human way, n' even though it surprised mah crazy ass all up in tha time, I was aiiight ta peep dat our phat asses didn't git a gangbangin' fortune cookie since dat shiznit was not tha proper Chinese way.

While up in China Hood, I also had tha experience of dinin at another Chinese restaurant. I knew from tha name alone, Chau Chow, dat it wouldn't be as authentic as Moon Villa yo, but I decided I would go anyways. My fuckin stomach was empty, n' it craved some Chinese chicken n' you know I be eatin up dat shizzle all muthafuckin day, biatch. I be fly as a gangbangin' falcon, soarin all up in tha sky dawwwwg! Before enterin it, I noticed dat tha sign up front had both Gangsta n' Chinese writing. I don't give a fuck what tha fuck it holla'd up in Chinese yo, but up in Gangsta dat shiznit was just tha name of tha place. Upon entering, tha aroma of tha chicken hit mah dirty ass. Dat shiznit was overpowerin n' made me feel a wave of nausea. I was greeted up in a funky-ass bidnizz-formal like manner by a average middle aged Gangsta man. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch yo. Dude pimped up our asses ta our table, poured our asses all gin n juice n' axed our asses what tha fuck we wanna drink. We ordered our dranks n' while we waited fo' tha waiter ta return afta decidin what tha fuck we would be having, I looked around. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! Da atmosphere was bland. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! Da lightin was dim, tha place was crowded n' loud. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! Da art hangin on tha walls looked like it had been drawn by a third grader n' shit. Da chicken came n' dat shiznit was phat chicken yo, but it smoked like suttin' I could have gotten at Panda Express fo' realz. At tha end they gave our asses fortune dem scooby snacks wit a word up in Chinese on one end wit how tha fuck ta say it properly, n' a gangbangin' fortune on tha other end yo, but it ain't no stoppin cause I be still poppin'. My fuckin fortune was "Yo ass trip off Chinese chicken". Confucius his dirty ass would done been impressed. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! Overall I decided dat dis place was not straight-up authentic compared ta what tha fuck I had previously experienced. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! Da simulacra be almost impossible ta experience cuz of all of tha distractions dat break tha illusion.

Overall, between tha two places dat I hit up n' ate at while up in Bostonz China Hood, I found Moon Villa ta be all kindsa immersive. Logically you knew you was not up in China yo, but yo' senses lied ta you n' holla'd at you dat you was up in a lil' small-ass restaurant somewhere up in China. Dat shiznit was so easy as fuck ta git lost up in dat fantasy cuz tha atmosphere set you up fo' dat shit. Chau Chow, on tha other hand, felt mo' like a lil' small-ass place dat happened ta serve chicken dat looked n' smoked like Chinese chicken n' you know I be eatin up dat shizzle all muthafuckin day, biatch. I be fly as a gangbangin' falcon, soarin all up in tha sky dawwwwg! Da simulacra was nearly non-existent there, provin dat up in order ta successfully have simulacra, you need tha right atmosphere.

Further tha fuck into Boston there is tha area called Uptown End. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! Uptown End could be considered tha hood hub of Boston. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. There you have all kindsa muthafuckin shops, Italian restaurants, n' of course tha TD Garden. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. Dat shiznit was here dat I have had da most thugged-out delicious Italian chicken dat I have eva smoked. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! This type'a shiznit happens all tha time. Us thugs went ta a restaurant called Lucia's. When we entered, I noticed immediately dat tha atmosphere was rather pleasant n' soft. Da lightin was dim yo, but enough dat one could see. Da walls was made of brick n' it looked straight-up appealin ta tha eye fo' realz. A waitress greeted our asses up in a gangbangin' thugged-out yet formal way n' flossed our asses ta our seats, n' you can put dat on yo' toast. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. Biatch poured our asses all a glass of water, n' offered tha adults a glass of red dat schmoooooove alcatronic shit. From what tha fuck I could heard, tha Cristal was surprisingly high quality. Da menu was up in Italian, which was a bangin-ass experience. While we was waitin fo' tha chicken mah eyes wandered round tha room. They wandered until I looked up n' saw dat tha entire ceilin was painted. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! This type'a shiznit happens all tha time. Dat shiznit was so dope. Well shiiiit, it flossed partz of Italy n' tha skill of tha painter would have rivaled even tha Sistine Chapel. Once tha chicken came, a freshly smoked up set of dinin ware came wit it as well. I aint well versed up in proper Italian table etiquette yo, but I figured dat each fork was fo' suttin' different, n' dat tha spoon had a purpose like a muthafucka. Once we finished tha chicken, tha waitress brought our asses each a cold-ass lil cup of coffee. I trip off fruity-ass malt liquor from time ta time, so I figured I would have dat shit. Dat shiznit was tha strongest fruity-ass malt liquor I have had, n' I didn't chill much dat night cuz it kept me awake. Italian fruity-ass malt liquor is phat coffee. Overall, tha simulacra was straight-up authentic n' believable. From tha atmosphere, ta tha staff, ta tha lil details like tha high qualitizzle red Cristal or real Italian coffee, dat shiznit was straight-up Italian feelin ta be up in there, so peek-a-boo, clear tha way, I be comin' thru fo'sho. One could feel like they truly is up in a lil' small-ass restaurant up in Italy.

When you here, you crew. Da motto of tha Olive Garden. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. Da Olive Garden has been up in bidnizz since 1982, n' it has been servin Italian chicken ta dis straight-up day. It make me wanna hollar playa! I had tha chizzle ta dine at a Olive Garden up in mah travels as well. Upon entering, I noticed how tha fuck busy it was. Da wait staff was all over tha place, n' tha tablez was packed wit people. Dat shiznit was straight-up loud, n' tha playas all up in tha bar was clearly high as fuck. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! This type'a shiznit happens all tha time. Once we gots seated, tha waitress axed what tha fuck we wanna drank n' then rushed off n' brought our dranks n' menus. I looked up in tha menu n' saw tha meals was up in Italian, n' then up in parenthesis tha Gangsta translation. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. I was unsure bout why, since dat defeats tha purpose entirely but I found what tha fuck I wanted ta smoke n' ordered once tha waitress came back. While we was waiting, I decided ta take a look round mah dirty ass. There was some fake plants, aged walls, n' tha lights was rather bright n' tha shades dat hung over dem mildly resembled suttin' inappropriate. Da place gots even mo' crowded as we waited fo' our meals ta arrive, which they eventually did, although afta a needlessly long wait. Da chicken smoked fine yo, but it wasn't amazing. Well shiiiit, it smoked like it had been frozen fo' awhile n' then cooked. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! We gots our bill, paid, n' then left barely satisfied. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! Overall, although tha Olive Garden tried straight-up hard ta pass as a authentic Italian restaurant, it did not. From tha harsh atmosphere, ta tha menu wit Gangsta subtitles, ta tha less-than-fresh chicken, tha Olive Garden was not able ta provide a positizzle n' consistent simulacra.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 8:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 10:02 am

Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 10:12 am

I'm glad I never really liked my Xbox 360 and don't have plans to buy the Xbox1 with the way things are going...
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 1:49 pm

Well, that's embarrassing. Not only was it on a PC but it was running Windows 7. Talk about getting caught with your pants down, Microsoft.

I enjoyed my 360, but the Xbox One isn't doing a great job of convincing me of investing in it. PS4 has, so far, done it slightly better, but not by much. For me the Wii U is winning at the moment. It's made a stellar comeback since launch.
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:30 pm

WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 10 Herp-derp-jpg

WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 10 2r2V3N2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 8:29 pm

Was that about the hatred recruitment question?
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:37 am

Amorphic wrote:
Was that about the hatred recruitment question?

No there was this Uglyworm person bitching at apex and wrote an essay about sexism and whatnot so I responded with:

Shut up and get back to the kitchen.

You walked right into that one.

Also don't care if you are male or female, obnoxious regardless

Apparently the last line wasn't enough =D
Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:06 am

Got my subscription back (finally).
Being F2P is such a pain.
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 9:23 am

WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 10 TheRiseoftheMoon

Shy the post editor broke I now have to put in my own BBCode.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHY U NO POST MOAR?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top