[PTS] 2.0 patch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

[PTS] 2.0 patch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [PTS] 2.0 patch   [PTS] 2.0 patch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:19 am

Shinjiro wrote:
Shadow tank is the most squishiest between the 3 tanks when it comes to tanking trash.

Derpy wrote:

Literally the best solution to anything ever. Did not work for me sadly.

Another thing you can try to taking off ship's parts too.
*need to put all those items in the cargo bay,not inventory

My bay isn't big enough
Back to top Go down
Shinjiro
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Shinjiro

PostSubject: Re: [PTS] 2.0 patch   [PTS] 2.0 patch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:52 am

Derpy wrote:

My bay isn't big enough
A cargo bay unlock costs about 120k on GTN.
Back to top Go down
Skarkdahn
Colt
Colt
Skarkdahn

PostSubject: Re: [PTS] 2.0 patch   [PTS] 2.0 patch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 3:21 pm

All commendation types pre-2.0 are now confirmed to be going to be converted into the Classic type.
There are 6 Tionese Commendations to one Classic, 4 of both Columi and Daily Commendations to one Classic and one Black Hole Commendation to one Classic.

Well, time to farm more commendations.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [PTS] 2.0 patch   [PTS] 2.0 patch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 4:10 pm

Skarkdahn wrote:
All commendation types pre-2.0 are now confirmed to be going to be converted into the Classic type.
There are 6 Tionese Commendations to one Classic, 4 of both Columi and Daily Commendations to one Classic and one Black Hole Commendation to one Classic.

Classic commendations are totally worthless. The only reason I could think to have them is because you like the look of the campaign/dreadguard gear.
Back to top Go down
Skarkdahn
Colt
Colt
Skarkdahn

PostSubject: Re: [PTS] 2.0 patch   [PTS] 2.0 patch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 5:13 pm

Amorphic wrote:
Skarkdahn wrote:

Classic commendations are totally worthless. The only reason I could think to have them is because you like the look of the campaign/dreadguard gear.

Actually, the reason why I'm so interested in them is so that I can provide the mods from the gear to other characters in my legacy, with my Commando in mind most of all - given that I fully intend him to replace Kiratahn as my main raiding character - so that he can pretty much instantly join in with group content; I don't really want to launch him into group content that currently requires at least Columi gear ready to be mincemeat - with the no longer free Tionese gear, that is likely going to be the case with many a fresh-50.
It's easier and quicker than waiting through dozens of Flashpoints to chance a piece of appropriate Black Hole gear, as he will also be able to come on Hard Mode Operation (assuming Eternity Vault in particular is going to become a frequent run again) guild runs much quicker than otherwise and hopefully gain either full Campaign or some Dread Guard pieces in the first weeks of his being 50.
Admittedly, it only looks as if I'll be able to buy one piece (which will most likely end up being the helmet) to send to him, but as he already has two 61-tier pieces, one 50-tier piece, one 56-tier piece and two 51-tier pieces (one with a 58-tier mod), I don't think the amount of 61-tier gear I actually end up sending to him matters all that much.

Kira, as it stands, doesn't need much by way of Campaign gear - he only needs the shield generator and the mainhand - the ones he has currently have got various 61 and 63-tier mods, and defensive stats are actually worse on the actual "proper" versions, so it isn't crucial that I get them at all. As such, I think I can sacrifice those two pieces if I can just as easily send him on runs of HM EV and KP to get Hazmat or Dread Guard-tier pieces. That is, assuming that the difficulty of those two isn't changed a great deal because of the increased level cap.
Even if Ziodus will be replacing Kira as my main, I intend to keep him as a decent secondary character who I will only break out if I think I can cope with the tanking aspects, as opposed to just launching in and putting entire groups at risk.

Enough typing.
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: [PTS] 2.0 patch   [PTS] 2.0 patch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:46 am

Skarkdahn wrote:
Wall of Text

Classics comms = 50 gear
Basic comms (FPs, SM OPs, 50 Ops, Makeb) = 55 gear

Gearing a new toon (reaching 55) = same as 50 on live, i.e. whatever drops + planetary comms.

27/2 changes highlights:

Jedi Guardian

Vigilance
Plasma Brand no longer requires an enemy target to be affected by the Guardian's Sunder Armor.

Defense
Guardians will now receive the correct stat bonus from Blade Barrier.

Because they were not OP enough

Jedi Shadow

Force Breach's accuracy debuff now lasts 30 seconds (up from 18) when using Combat Technique.

Kinetic Combat
Bombardment now makes Project generate 15% more threat per point and cost 15% less Force per point while Combat Technique is active.
Slow Time now has a 9-second cooldown and costs 20 Force. Damage remains mostly unchanged.
Kinetic Ward now has 15 Charges (up from 8 ).

MOAR threat!!!!! At least a tiny buff to survivability.

Vanguard
Neural Jolt and Sonic Round can no longer miss.

Hilarious bug

Athiss
Added a new bonus mission and boss encounter to Hard Mode.

Cademimu

Hammer Station

!

Decreased the overall damage dealt by the Accomplished Arms Trader.
One of the Underworld Arms Traders in the Plateau Bazaar area has been removed.
Decreased the hit points for the Artillery and Battle Droids during the encounter with Olok the Shadow.

Yay!

Operation Training Dummy has been updated to Level 55.

2x Yay!

Also WZ's fixed, PvP gear buffed, tanking gear re-itemised 9not really sure how still has acc and ala). Sadly no free WZ comms so I can't get PvP gear.

Amorphic wrote:
The threat of harpoon hasn't been changed. (2700)

However.... the threat of force pull has been increased. (5152 to 8720)

You will be happy to know that Force Reflect is also 8720....AoE http://www.torparse.com/a/148083

Last edited by Derpy on Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PadawanTwilight
Filly
Filly
PadawanTwilight

PostSubject: Patch 2.0   [PTS] 2.0 patch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 11:06 pm

With each new patch update, I'm usually very passive about such things. However, I have been a little disappointed in the fact that there have been some login and connection issues that previously were not so bad. A crash or disconnection results in going to a loading screen that never finishes. Prior, players would end up on the server selection screen, where they just re-click the server and back in play.

The other minor disappointment lies in the false news, which may be obsolete now, about the release of more playable species; Cathar being foremost in the personal desired selection.

Against such things, I am not offended by the lack, and still enjoy the game as a whole. Again, passive.
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: [PTS] 2.0 patch   [PTS] 2.0 patch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 1:37 pm

Not sure if mentioned before but Underworld (level 72, grade 31, rating don't remember, the top stuff essentially) gear is not craftable.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=606882

Good move but hope that it is well itemised =D
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: [PTS] 2.0 patch   [PTS] 2.0 patch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:13 pm

Derpy wrote:
Not sure if mentioned before but Underworld (level 72, grade 31, rating don't remember, the top stuff essentially) gear is not craftable.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=606882

Good move but hope that it is well itemised =D
I heard about this, it better be perfectly itemized if none of it's craftable. I don't like the idea of having to win the roll for pants four times so I can get the good Power+Surge enhancement.
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
Skarkdahn
Colt
Colt
Skarkdahn

PostSubject: Re: [PTS] 2.0 patch   [PTS] 2.0 patch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:49 pm

To be honest, it'd prolly take as many to get the schematic even if that stuff could be crafted; most of the craftable mods (as far as I've seen, anyway) only seem to have a 10% chance of learning from REing.

Well, Cybertechs and Synthweavers are now pretty much out of a job when it comes to appealing to the extreme uner mega raiders who also have all their gear augmented as can possibly be.
Back to top Go down
Pinkie Pie
Event Mane
Event Mane
Pinkie Pie

PostSubject: Re: [PTS] 2.0 patch   [PTS] 2.0 patch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 7:19 pm

I doubt it will be a problem since we can just farm Verpine gear to itemize.
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: [PTS] 2.0 patch   [PTS] 2.0 patch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:13 pm

PTS shutting down on 26/03, i.e. tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Cloudchaser
Pony
Pony
Cloudchaser

PostSubject: Re: [PTS] 2.0 patch   [PTS] 2.0 patch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:38 pm

What? Nuuuuuu! Prepare your anus! Must roll around more! IS CRUCIAL TO LIFE AS WE KNOW IT!
Back to top Go down
Lyra
Media Mane
Media Mane
Lyra

PostSubject: Re: [PTS] 2.0 patch   [PTS] 2.0 patch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:40 pm

Cloudchaser wrote:
What? Nuuuuuu! Prepare your anus! Must roll around more! IS CRUCIAL TO LIFE AS WE KNOW IT!

[PTS] 2.0 patch - Page 2 BzKfcas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [PTS] 2.0 patch   [PTS] 2.0 patch - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[PTS] 2.0 patch

View previous topic View next topic Back to top