Star Ponies

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Do you want to go to King's Island?
Yes, on Thursday the 30th.
Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup - Page 2 I_vote_lcap44%Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Yes, on Monday the 3rd.
Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
No, I can't or don't want to go.
Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup - Page 2 I_vote_lcap44%Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Sunspark
Filly
Filly

Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup   Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:13 pm

I will be arriving at 1:30pm on Thursday, and will fly out at 11:00 am on Monday. I will be renting a car, so if someone needs a ride from/to the airport around those times, please let me know.
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup   Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:43 am

Arriving around 10 or 11 AM thursday and Leaving around 5-7 PM Sunday VIA: car coming from Michigan I-75 south
Back to top Go down
Dekadash
Filly
Filly

PostSubject: Re: Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup   Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 pm

I will be Arriving at 10:46 AM on Thursday and Sunday I will leave at 8:25 PM
Back to top Go down
CKTofu
Pony
Pony
CKTofu

PostSubject: Re: Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup   Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:12 am

Why would you? On an unfortunate note, after looking into the things that I have to accomplish before June 3rd, and the costs involved, I can't afford to come to CMC... Next year, or next time, once I'm settled in my job and housing and not being a poor student...
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup   Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:27 am

Wow what is up with conventions are you fucking people so stupid you don't know how to manage money? we don't have the money to have all these voice actors lets drop the more famous people and leave the less known actors thats sure to make people want to come if anything thats going to make people not go. hey lets keep these stupid cock suxking panels like Brony support group for all you fuckers who are afraid of being a brony and think people will care... Its only 1 fuckinmg month till your damn comvention and we still dont know shit about your convention 3 panels all of which look like shit! 5 events all of which also look like shit I don't want to watch people wrestling as ponies... you say you have a Q&A panel for the lore of equestria? yet you don't tell us who would be answering theses questions acording to your site you don't have anywriters only voice actors who are sure to know all about the lore yea!

searously I'm not sure if I want to even go anymore... I don't care about the panels none of the events look good I don't care about any of the music guests or the media guests theres only one artist I know, I'm not really sure if I want to take 2 days off of work ontop of memorial day (2 days of pay that week) for a day at the amusment park and to give a local artist some support... (yes 60% of this rant is because they got rid of spitfire but really they don't look like they got much for me anymore) but is anyone else considering not going anymore?

P.S. trotcon isnt till june if we can get refunds would anyone rather switch? (just asking)
Back to top Go down
Pinkie Pie
Event Mane
Event Mane
Pinkie Pie

PostSubject: Re: Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup   Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:52 pm

Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup - Page 2 Tumblr_lzrhfkNZCy1r5jtugo1_500

If you're mad because they don't have voice actors or interesting panels announced, then what good will switching to Trotcon do? They have even less of either.

Like I've said before, they could have absolutely no voice actors for all I care. Didn't we spend half of Canterlot Gardens last year just playing Cards Against Humanity anyway? I'm going because I want to hang out with you guys and meet other Bronies. Anything else is just gravy.
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup   Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 1:20 am

Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup - Page 2 Mlfw5175-aj-fuckyou2

Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup - Page 2 Mlfw368_gilda_I_mad-(n1300517061817)
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup   Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 4:06 pm

Pinkie Pie wrote:
I'm going because I want to hang out with you guys and meet other Bronies. Anything else is just gravy.
icwutudidthar

I know I won't be there so my word only means so much, but my opinion is stick with the plan. Changing it now would only result in disaster.
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home

PostSubject: Re: Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup   Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 4:51 pm

Fluttershy wrote:
Pinkie Pie wrote:
I'm going because I want to hang out with you guys and meet other Bronies. Anything else is just gravy.
icwutudidthar

I know I won't be there so my word only means so much, but my opinion is stick with the plan. Changing it now would only result in disaster.

You should change it.
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup   Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:25 pm

Amorphic wrote:
Fluttershy wrote:
Pinkie Pie wrote:
icwutudidthar

You should change it.
Record EVERYTHING.
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup   Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:06 am

Fluttershy wrote:
Amorphic wrote:
Fluttershy wrote:
Pinkie Pie wrote:
icwutudidthar

You should change it.
Record EVERYTHING.

98% of that video will be me yelling at people, people think my road rage was bad when I was happy and having a good day you should see it when I'm angry having a bad day and want the world to burn.
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup   Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:47 am

srsly none of you are even phased that they droped 25% of their guests 50% of their VAs not one of your even care...
Back to top Go down
Lyra
Media Mane
Media Mane
Lyra

PostSubject: Re: Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup   Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:39 pm

We don't care because we didn't all go to Canterlot Gardens to just see VAs, buy swag, and do convention shit ONLY. We went because we wanted to meet and hang out with the people we have been talking to and playing games with for months. And that is the same reason people are going to CMC.

Honestly, I don't give two shits about VAs and other "famous" people. You guys are the only reason I would spend money and travel for this shit.
Back to top Go down
Skarkdahn
Colt
Colt
Skarkdahn

PostSubject: Re: Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup   Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 3:17 pm

Whilst seeing the VAs would of course be a good thing for those who are there, it really shouldn't form the main basis for something such as this among friends. I'm not even going (wrong country, no time, etc.), so ignore my view if you wish, but from what I've seen of every single Brony meetup is that they gather for the sake of gathering; if everyone thought that the only reason for gathering was to see the VAs, then this wouldn't be happening anyway, as there would never have been the large meeting and social aspect that had emerged.

Sure, it is a shame that 25% of the VAs, as you say, were dropped, but - compared to UniCon - it's hardly the most catastrophic thing that could ever have happened to a convention and gathering.
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup   Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:10 pm

cmc posted their schedule. I regret even looking at it. but it looks like we'll have plenty of time for CAH... most expensive game of cards I've ever played...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AptIoYGKhUqvdDQ2RmNjSE85WEhaem1jZ2ZrY04xLUE#gid=0
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup   Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:16 pm

Applejack wrote:
cmc posted their schedule. I regret even looking at it. but it looks like we'll have plenty of time for CAH... most expensive game of cards I've ever played...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AptIoYGKhUqvdDQ2RmNjSE85WEhaem1jZ2ZrY04xLUE#gid=0
You should offer to sign autographs, there is plenty of open spots.

Request payment in Spitfire clop and Gummy Bears.
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup   Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:26 pm

Applejack wrote:

Yelling at cats concert.

Like I obviously know what that means but still, just imagine an hour of people yelling at cats =D

Also lol at the 18+ stuff, Fluttershy's Secret Album
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup   Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:26 pm

So last year our theme was bats Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup - Page 2 P9290010

what do we do this year to top it?
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup   Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:43 pm

Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup - Page 2 3
Yes.
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup   Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 2:34 pm

Fluttershy wrote:
Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup - Page 2 3
Yes.
I don't think I can afford like 8 trumpets? (even correct instrument idk)
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup   Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 2:40 pm

Bass Tuba.

What I am saying is you should find 8 men dressed like that playing bass tubas and use them to hit each other.
Back to top Go down
Pinkie Pie
Event Mane
Event Mane
Pinkie Pie

PostSubject: Re: Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup   Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 5:31 pm

Fluttershy wrote:
Bass Tuba.
Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup - Page 2 O.O.M.P.P.A.H.
IT'S A SOUSAPHONE!
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup   Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:10 am

so this crystal heart event If I'm looking at the spells correctly Unicorns are so OP at least near lvl 19

Total Defense: negates ALL dmg (except magic missile +) for 3 turns no CD [renduring anything without MM+ or a shield break useless against them {basically any race that isn't a unicorn or has a special item}]

Mana Burn: sacrifices HP for double the MP (5 hp = 10 magic power) [shouldn't dmg you if under effects of Total defense which means you can go up to you max life]

Also like to add a lvl 1 Pegasus that speed dumps could have 27 (30) if preregister making them almost untouchable (only a earth pony with who str dumped could hit them with a 31. 27 str + 4 atk from kick where as a unicorn couldnt even if they stacked all magic 27 mp+ 2 ap from levitate =29)

The Balancing gone into this game!!!! RAGE all of the rage

Also WTF does Con do in this game? if life is its own stat it doesn't look like it will effect you total health their doesn't seem to be a weight limit. none of the races have a poison attack (NPC could but doubt it) what does this stat effect!!!! seems useless to put a stat in a game just to add another spell prereq.

Its apparently your defense against magic attacks like fire etc.
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup   Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 8:44 pm

So I just wanted to post here for our picture this year I thought we'd all be holding a pony so if you got one bring it if not (or you dont feel comfortable bringing it) we have a few people with extras willing to let you hold one for the picture. Also bring your guild shirt if you got one! if you don't have one you make Rydel sad how else is he going to afford mechanical hands for his Waifu Lyra?
Back to top Go down
Lyra
Media Mane
Media Mane
Lyra

PostSubject: Re: Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup   Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 11:53 am

Someone needs to put like, a namebadge over one of the ponies that says "Kaizu" or have a Lyra pony somewhere in the pic. I can be there in spirit, at least. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup   Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second Annual Star Ponies Meetup

View previous topic View next topic Back to top