[DISCUSS] A week of streams!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rainbow Dash
Pegasus
Pegasus
Rainbow Dash

[DISCUSS] A week of streams! Empty
PostSubject: [DISCUSS] A week of streams!   [DISCUSS] A week of streams! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:27 pm

Feel the freedom to discuss my stream event here.
I would love it if someone could give me some ideas for entertainment.

NO! I'm not taking off my shirt this time. ಠ_ಠ

Event can be found here: EVENT!

Back to top Go down
Cloudchaser
Pony
Pony
Cloudchaser

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] A week of streams!   [DISCUSS] A week of streams! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:42 am

Rainbow Dash wrote:

Well I don't mind, baby. As long as you take off your pants. Hoo! :whyistherenoscootaloo:

You should get all the manes together and play a shooter or something where you could divide up into teams and have epic mane battles where everypony gets killt, except for you and then it would be like "Haha! Dash is best pony!"

Yeah, I'm not good for ideas. Muffins!?!
Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] A week of streams!   [DISCUSS] A week of streams! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:31 pm

Cloudchaser wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:

Well I don't mind, baby. As long as you take off your pants. Hoo! :whyistherenoscootaloo:

You should get all the manes together and play a shooter or something where you could divide up into teams and have epic mane battles where everypony gets killt, except for you and then it would be like "Haha! Dash is best pony!"

Or let Twi and Luna go against AJ and Dash and let the first 2 destroy the latter showing they are best ship.

Silly best ship arguments aside: I think doing multiplayer games (don't have to be shooters) with other manes/royal guards/random other members/irl friends of yours is a rather good idea Cupcaaakes~!
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] A week of streams!   [DISCUSS] A week of streams! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 3:09 pm

crazyBE wrote:
Cloudchaser wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:

Or let Twi and Luna go against AJ and Dash and let the first 2 destroy the latter showing they are best ship.

Silly best ship arguments aside: I think doing multiplayer games (don't have to be shooters) with other manes/royal guards/random other members/irl friends of yours is a rather good idea Cupcaaakes~!

Oh god if only we all had the same versions of Starcraft me and Dash would own them 2 =P as long as its a RTS i can hold my own but I fail hardcore at FPS games
Back to top Go down
Prancey
Filly
Filly
Prancey

PostSubject: River of Kindness   [DISCUSS] A week of streams! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:31 pm

Dash and myself have been active on Shogun 2 lately. If anyone else'd like to join us or just see us spread friendship at the tip of a spear across Japan, that could will be fun.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Pegasus
Pegasus
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] A week of streams!   [DISCUSS] A week of streams! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:58 pm

[DISCUSS] A week of streams! Mlfw892_131715680015
Back to top Go down
Wilowah
Colt
Colt
Wilowah

Location : Virginia, United States, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] A week of streams!   [DISCUSS] A week of streams! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:31 am

Left 4 Dead (1 or 2) streaming. Let the screams of panic ensue. If normal isn't chaotic enough, we'll up the difficulty...

It would be easier, of course, to get a Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer game streamed... xD

Maybe this could lead to events where we have someone in an operation streaming it so the whole guild can witness the silly.
Back to top Go down
http://wilowah.tumblr.com/
Braeburn
Pony
Pony
Braeburn

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] A week of streams!   [DISCUSS] A week of streams! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:59 am

Wilowah wrote:
Left 4 Dead (1 or 2) streaming. Let the screams of panic ensue. If normal isn't chaotic enough, we'll up the difficulty....

Normal? Normal is for fillies. Best take it up to the hardest difficulty if you want to have fun =P
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] A week of streams!   [DISCUSS] A week of streams! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:14 pm

Braeburn wrote:
Wilowah wrote:
Left 4 Dead (1 or 2) streaming. Let the screams of panic ensue. If normal isn't chaotic enough, we'll up the difficulty....

Normal? Normal is for fillies. Best take it up to the hardest difficulty if you want to have fun =P
I usually find Advanced produces the most fun. Expert, unless you're really serious and focused, can just be a wash for anyone looking for a good laugh. Advanced provides more room for failure than normal but still isn't near impossible to complete.
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] A week of streams!   [DISCUSS] A week of streams! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:46 pm

Well if you do L4D2 I'd join ya but give me a day notice so I can download it again. I also have WC3 Frozen throne, terraria, Minecraft, SC2 (north american version) if you want to stream any of them games i'd be down for it.
Back to top Go down
T'Gap
Filly
Filly
T'Gap

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] A week of streams!   [DISCUSS] A week of streams! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:55 pm

Priorities! there's a 3d printer involved here! SO awesome! (so jealous)

Which one did you get? how's the assembly going? What are you planning on using it for?
Back to top Go down
Cloudchaser
Pony
Pony
Cloudchaser

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] A week of streams!   [DISCUSS] A week of streams! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:17 am

Applejack wrote:
Well if you do L4D2 I'd join ya but give me a day notice so I can download it again. I also have WC3 Frozen throne, terraria, Minecraft, SC2 (north american version) if you want to stream any of them games i'd be down for it.

The only ones of those I have are WC3 and Minecraft Razz We should totally do an epic 1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1 in WC3 for the stream.
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] A week of streams!   [DISCUSS] A week of streams! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:37 am

Cloudchaser wrote:
Applejack wrote:

The only ones of those I have are WC3 and Minecraft Razz We should totally do an epic 1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1 in WC3 for the stream.

Also known as a FFA (free for all) but I think teams might be more fun and I don't think my computer could handle 800ish units at once (if everyone gets capped)
Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] A week of streams!   [DISCUSS] A week of streams! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:41 am

Applejack wrote:

Well I only have Minecraft and Terraria of those. So if you do any of them feel free to invite me.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Pegasus
Pegasus
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] A week of streams!   [DISCUSS] A week of streams! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:26 pm

T'Gap wrote:
Priorities! there's a 3d printer involved here! SO awesome! (so jealous)

Which one did you get? how's the assembly going? What are you planning on using it for?

I got the Rapman 3.2 universal. The assembly is going quite well. I found out yesterday that I actually build faster and better when I'm not streaming.. Over halfway through the building instructions now. :3

I think I'm gonna use it for a lot. Making ponies( got permission from ShadowSquirrel to use the pony models), And I plan on making a few armors as well. And maybe some weapons for the armors. :>
I also plan on announcing it to my class that I can print their 3d-models. Gotta love having a class full of 3d modelers. :3

First of all I just want to make money so I can earn back what it cost. It's friggen expensive!
After that I'm gonna buy some upgrades to make it even more expensive. X3

Now to other news: Today (April 5.) will be he last day I'm streaming. I gotta get outside a bit during my short vacation. And I also build better and faster when I'm not streaming. Because I don't have to worry about the stream and can rather watch some documentaries. :3
Besides. I'm gonna start the more complicated stuff. I can't stream from my computer then, because I have to work somewhere else with a bigger surface.

I will end it all with a few WC 3 matches. I want you ALL to join! The bigger the better. :3

Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] A week of streams!   [DISCUSS] A week of streams! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:14 am

damn look like my internet derped on the worst day... how many people did you end up getting to join you in WC3?
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Pegasus
Pegasus
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] A week of streams!   [DISCUSS] A week of streams! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:01 am

Well... There was me. And the computer.
I won by the way. :3

Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] A week of streams!   [DISCUSS] A week of streams! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:30 pm

really sorry 1 second I was playing a match practicing then all of a sudden I get DC'd and my internet messes up the whole day Pardon?

But if you ever want to play a game just ask im really good at WC3 like I am in SC2 but ill play a few matches or a few custom games Muffins!?!
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Pegasus
Pegasus
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] A week of streams!   [DISCUSS] A week of streams! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:10 pm

Will do, AJ. ^_^
Just remember that WC3 is a game I'm not really good at.
Back to top Go down
Cloudchaser
Pony
Pony
Cloudchaser

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] A week of streams!   [DISCUSS] A week of streams! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:29 am

Yeah um. I kinda derped that day and just like, completely tunnel-visioned getting my Gunslinger geared. I didn't even remember until I woke up the next day o.o' My memory = no. Muffins!?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] A week of streams!   [DISCUSS] A week of streams! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DISCUSS] A week of streams!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top