Friendship is Magic Speed Quiz

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pinkie Pie
Event Mane
Event Mane
Pinkie Pie

Friendship is Magic Speed Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Friendship is Magic Speed Quiz   Friendship is Magic Speed Quiz I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:51 am

Step right up and test your knowledge of MLP:FiM season one! The test was posted on Equestria Daily's nightly round up last night, and I am curious about how knowledgeable our guild is. You have ten minutes to fill in as many right answers as you can, in any order. No cheating, Pinkie Pie is watching you!
FiM Speed Quiz
I got 55/60. I would have done better, but I didn't know how to spell some of the names. Post your scores!
Back to top Go down
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is Magic Speed Quiz   Friendship is Magic Speed Quiz I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:24 pm

I managed to get 51/60. I don't know the voice actors names and I had no idea they were looking for the most ridiculous spelling of Owlowicious' name. I didn't know the last two either. The first line should be cracked out by any real brony in like, a minute tops. After that...things start to get a little harder. Oh, I also forgot some of the nicknames Spike used for the manes after they got the flower curse.

~D
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is Magic Speed Quiz   Friendship is Magic Speed Quiz I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:33 pm

I'm going to pony hell. 47/60, and I used the wiki!
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
Luna
Pony
Pony
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is Magic Speed Quiz   Friendship is Magic Speed Quiz I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 5:35 pm

32/60.

Friendship is Magic Speed Quiz Deal_with_it_pony_by_ileeuu-d3c7tqu
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is Magic Speed Quiz   Friendship is Magic Speed Quiz I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:06 am

57/60 and 3 * answers
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Pegasus
Pegasus
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is Magic Speed Quiz   Friendship is Magic Speed Quiz I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 10:12 am

49 / 60. Not the best, but still pretty good I think. :3
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is Magic Speed Quiz   Friendship is Magic Speed Quiz I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:48 pm

44/60, though if I could spell worth shit (Or was on MY computer with fucking spell check) I would have scored a lot higher. The only one that I know I wouldn't have been able to answer was the voice actresses, though all the other ones I knew, or at least should have known (There were a few that were brain-deading)

Also I got yelled at for calling Spike a pet.
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is Magic Speed Quiz   Friendship is Magic Speed Quiz I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:49 pm

So there is a new Pony quiz out I got 77% so how much of a Brony are you? Cupcaaakes~!
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Pegasus
Pegasus
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is Magic Speed Quiz   Friendship is Magic Speed Quiz I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:10 pm

I am 93% of a Brony. Good enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is Magic Speed Quiz   Friendship is Magic Speed Quiz I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:29 pm

Hmmm... 58%.

I also retried that other quiz and got 51 this time.

Did spike actually call Twilight, Twilight Flopple though? He said "I got nothing, I mean Twilight Sparkle I can't even work with that".
Back to top Go down
Pinkie Pie
Event Mane
Event Mane
Pinkie Pie

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is Magic Speed Quiz   Friendship is Magic Speed Quiz I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:13 pm

Amorphic wrote:
Did spike actually call Twilight, Twilight Flopple though? He said "I got nothing, I mean Twilight Sparkle I can't even work with that".
Yes, he says it to himself as the others are leaving the library to go confront Zecora.

I took the second test twice, and got a 67% and an 83%. It seems to vary quite wildly if you answer honestly. It's not my fault I can't draw!
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is Magic Speed Quiz   Friendship is Magic Speed Quiz I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:35 pm

97% on the second test. Just like the pony I represent, I am best Brony. =P

lol, jk, you're all wonderful too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is Magic Speed Quiz   Friendship is Magic Speed Quiz I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:41 pm

BlastingGravy wrote:
Amorphic wrote:
Yes, he says it to himself as the others are leaving the library to go confront Zecora.

I took the second test twice, and got a 67% and an 83%. It seems to vary quite wildly if you answer honestly. It's not my fault I can't draw!

I've watched Bridle Gossip at least 4 times and I have missed it every time somehow...
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is Magic Speed Quiz   Friendship is Magic Speed Quiz I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:10 pm

I'm a "Mega-Brony" with an 87%. I don't write fan fics and I can't draw, so I lost points on that stuff. Muffins!?!
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
The Jack
Colt
Colt
The Jack

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is Magic Speed Quiz   Friendship is Magic Speed Quiz I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 2:18 pm

I had 73% on that last test there.

Technically, I had to applejackface when I wrote that I had "written a little something", because it's techncially not done yet. But *shrug*

I also got 46 on the first test :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is Magic Speed Quiz   Friendship is Magic Speed Quiz I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friendship is Magic Speed Quiz

View previous topic View next topic Back to top