[DISCUSS] World Boss Hunt 1/15

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

[DISCUSS] World Boss Hunt 1/15 Empty
PostSubject: [DISCUSS] World Boss Hunt 1/15   [DISCUSS] World Boss Hunt 1/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:16 pm

Have you all signed up on the Enjin site for the event yet? Do it!

Announcement.
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] World Boss Hunt 1/15   [DISCUSS] World Boss Hunt 1/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:37 pm

should be 42 today and i'll try gaining another level =)
Back to top Go down
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] World Boss Hunt 1/15   [DISCUSS] World Boss Hunt 1/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:52 pm

I'll lend my saber. I'm a tank, but I guess i'll just be some damage thrown on. I'm guessing the two tanks are both 50s, so I got nothing on them. :p

~D

P.S. Also, has everyone gotten their Depleted White Adegan Crystal?

I have the Shockfrozen Water, but havne't been to Ilum yet. Just got to Belsavis. I'm 42 though, and would love to hit this up. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] World Boss Hunt 1/15   [DISCUSS] World Boss Hunt 1/15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:22 am

Doombah wrote:
I'll lend my saber. I'm a tank, but I guess i'll just be some damage thrown on. I'm guessing the two tanks are both 50s, so I got nothing on them. :p

~D

P.S. Also, has everyone gotten their Depleted White Adegan Crystal?

I have the Shockfrozen Water, but havne't been to Ilum yet. Just got to Belsavis. I'm 42 though, and would love to hit this up. Very Happy

Same for me, I'm a tank but since I'm only the min lvl I can't go main tank
Back to top Go down
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] World Boss Hunt 1/15   [DISCUSS] World Boss Hunt 1/15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:50 pm

Just a quick update...I should have dinged 44 by the time we do this. I'm going to nap for a few hours right now, but i'll be up at 6:30pm EST and logging in right then. I'm going to get all the FPs on the way to the boss and then head back and pick up questing where I left off. I was about halfway to 44, and it should all be double XP til then.

~D
Back to top Go down
Braeburn
Pony
Pony
Braeburn

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] World Boss Hunt 1/15   [DISCUSS] World Boss Hunt 1/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:23 am

Just to make sure every pony is clear, by 'World Boss hunt' we mean making sure Flippy flies off every high ledge we can find. Flippy was not alone, but sure was the leader of it all. Flippy does it, half the crew follows.

[DISCUSS] World Boss Hunt 1/15 Flippy11
Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] World Boss Hunt 1/15   [DISCUSS] World Boss Hunt 1/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:20 am

Corvus wrote:
Just to make sure every pony is clear, by 'World Boss hunt' we mean making sure Flippy flies off every high ledge we can find. Flippy was not alone, but sure was the leader of it all. Flippy does it, half the crew follows.

[DISCUSS] World Boss Hunt 1/15 Flippy11

And trolling Bioware by sending random bug reports Muffins!?!
Back to top Go down
Lyra
Media Mane
Media Mane
Lyra

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] World Boss Hunt 1/15   [DISCUSS] World Boss Hunt 1/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:14 pm

"Dear Bioware customer support, I am sending this bug report to inform you that the "volcano" near the Belsavis world boss does in fact contain no lava whatsoever, and it just a big empty hole. We were not able to engage the world boss in an epic duel of the fates, as we could not preform a sacrifice of fire to him so he would spawn for us. Enclosed are pictures for your own reference and I hope that this issue will be solved soon."

Sincerely,
Flippy Cloud

Muffins!?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] World Boss Hunt 1/15   [DISCUSS] World Boss Hunt 1/15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DISCUSS] World Boss Hunt 1/15

View previous topic View next topic Back to top