Smuggler Progression Video!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

Smuggler Progression Video! Empty
PostSubject: Smuggler Progression Video!   Smuggler Progression Video! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 5:52 pm

Wow...I may have to make a Smuggler Gunslinger. Very Happy

http://www.swtor.com/media/trailers/smuggler-character-progression

Spoiler:

~D
Back to top Go down
SilverstarStreak
Filly
Filly
SilverstarStreak

PostSubject: Re: Smuggler Progression Video!   Smuggler Progression Video! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:53 pm

Eeeeyup. I already knew I was gonna go Gunslinger, but that video made me feel all warm and snuggly nonetheless. SO awesome!
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Pegasus
Pegasus
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Smuggler Progression Video!   Smuggler Progression Video! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:58 pm

The smuggle looks much better than I first thought. Shocked
Even so. I think I'll have to stick with Jedi Guardian. :3

PS: Was it just me or did that video use "Norwegian Pirate" by "Two steps from hell"?
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Smuggler Progression Video!   Smuggler Progression Video! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:34 pm

Sounds like it. Anyway that's an awesome video =D

Again this game, tempting me away from the force...
Back to top Go down
Desert Bear
Pony
Pony
Desert Bear

PostSubject: Re: Smuggler Progression Video!   Smuggler Progression Video! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 10:03 pm

Was so happy to get from work to see this video up. It was just epic from start to finish. I mean, I knew the smuggler was epic d: But I think Bioware really did a fantastic job with it. The end where the Gunslinger unleashed that barrage of blaster bolts like he had fully-automatic blasters behind the double shield wall solidified my first choice to make my Main a gunslinger.
Back to top Go down
Ekeli
Colt
Colt
Ekeli

PostSubject: Re: Smuggler Progression Video!   Smuggler Progression Video! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 11:32 pm

Scoundrel might fit my oc pony better :V and my title "Troubleshooter"
Must think to self.
Back to top Go down
Infernal_Dalek
Filly
Filly
Infernal_Dalek

PostSubject: Re: Smuggler Progression Video!   Smuggler Progression Video! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:43 am

I laughed so hard when the Scoundrel shot that Sith with his scattergun. The way the Sith showed off his sword swinging moves before getting shot was just too funny.

It also seemed familiar, but I can't remember from where...

Oh, and that part where he threw his hands up and dropped treasure everywhere...think that was 'Feign Surrender'? Best aggro dump EVER!
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Smuggler Progression Video!   Smuggler Progression Video! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 2:01 am

Goddamn, I think half our guild is changing to Smuggler now. I must admit, I do like the Cade Bane style outfit that the Gunslinger had at the end.
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

PostSubject: Re: Smuggler Progression Video!   Smuggler Progression Video! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 2:01 am

I just noticed that the first tier of Gunslinger had a lightsaber on his belt. One drops when he pulled Feign Surrender, too. Huh. It's probably just cosmetic but it's interesting.

Hell, Boba Fett has a collection of sabers from Jedi he's captured/killed. He even took one and fought Vader once. He even held his own for a while.

~D
Back to top Go down
Infernal_Dalek
Filly
Filly
Infernal_Dalek

PostSubject: Re: Smuggler Progression Video!   Smuggler Progression Video! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 2:10 am

Fluttershy wrote:
Goddamn, I think half our guild is changing to Smuggler now. I must admit, I do like the Cade Bane style outfit that the Gunslinger had at the end.
I think we already had a surprisingly large number of smugglers. I was expecting them to be the second least popular class, with the least popular being Imperial Agent.

I really liked the Scoundrel's Hoth uniform, but I wonder if it will still look as cool if you go to a planet other than Hoth...or if it's camo changes depending on location, which would be ultra-sweet.

Quote :
I just noticed that the first tier of Gunslinger had a lightsaber on his belt. One drops when he pulled Feign Surrender, too.
They probably sell for a lot, and are considered treasure. He dropped a lot of stuff when he feigned surrender, it was pretty funny.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smuggler Progression Video!   Smuggler Progression Video! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smuggler Progression Video!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top