View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
Rydel

Possible Season 2 next month? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Season 2 next month?   Possible Season 2 next month? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:31 pm

I think that site already existed to countdown to the new episodes in season 1, they just set the counter again
Back to top Go down
http://rydelfox.deviantart.com
BronyQuest
Colt
Colt
BronyQuest

PostSubject: Re: Possible Season 2 next month?   Possible Season 2 next month? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:56 pm

Rydel wrote:
I think that site already existed to countdown to the new episodes in season 1, they just set the counter again
Makes sense.
Back to top Go down
http://bronyquest.deviantart.com
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Possible Season 2 next month?   Possible Season 2 next month? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:02 pm

BronyQuest wrote:
Rydel wrote:
Makes sense.
Thought so! I was like "That looks really good for under 24 hours..."
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
BronyQuest
Colt
Colt
BronyQuest

PostSubject: Re: Possible Season 2 next month?   Possible Season 2 next month? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:18 am

Season 2 confirmed for Sept 17th! Yay!
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: Possible Season 2 next month?   Possible Season 2 next month? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:44 am

Possible Season 2 next month? - Page 2 14381-10
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: Possible Season 2 next month?   Possible Season 2 next month? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:03 am

this means my time is shorter then I expected the things i want to do before season 2 starts

1) Finish epic Minecraft project
2) Finish past sins (waiting on update)
I'm sure ill think of others things later...
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: Possible Season 2 next month?   Possible Season 2 next month? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:44 am

So what is everyone hoping to see more of in season 2? are you expecting to see the return of Trixie? more adventures with the Cutie Mark Crusaders? spotting Lyra, Bon Bon, Derpy and Dr. Whooves in the background? perhaps seeing Rainbow Dash doing the Buckineer Blaze on screen since it was so epic it couldn't be shown on screen during season 1. Perhaps more character development? after all we've only seen Twilights parents once and we've seen where Pinkie Pie came from but we've yet to see AJ, Rarity's, Fluttershy's and RD's parents or much of where they came from.

I'm personally looking forward to more character development and more Scootaloo wonder what they plan on doing with the CMC this season just throwing thoughts out there but Scootaloo is about the same size RD was when she was at flight camp in Cutie Mark Chronicles so will there be an episode about the CMC being broken up? will they add a new character to the mane cast or perhaps add a new CMC? as the air date closes in I keep thinking what the episodes will be about Muffins!?!
Back to top Go down
BronyQuest
Colt
Colt
BronyQuest

PostSubject: Re: Possible Season 2 next month?   Possible Season 2 next month? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:11 am

Trixie. Trixietrixietrixietrixietrixietrixietrixietrixietrixietrixietrixie.

And more Trixie.
Back to top Go down
Pinkie Pie
Event Mane
Event Mane
Pinkie Pie

PostSubject: Re: Possible Season 2 next month?   Possible Season 2 next month? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:14 am

One thing I would like to see from season 2 is more character development for both Celestia and Luna. Everyone wants more Luna, but I think that Celestia needs additional depth just as much as Luna does. I would also really enjoy seeing an episode completely devoid of the Mane Six, driven only by supporting and background characters, similar to what has been done on Scrubs or The Simpsons.

But the most important thing I want from season 2 if for the FiM team to remember the moral from Suited for Success. I hope that they don't go out of their way to please their new fan base, because that would probably be a disaster. Don't get me wrong, they should continue including small details for the fans to pick up on like Derpy's eyes. However, we fell in love with the show for what it is, and they shouldn't change the that way they write it on our account.

Last edited by BlastingGravy on Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BronyQuest
Colt
Colt
BronyQuest

PostSubject: Re: Possible Season 2 next month?   Possible Season 2 next month? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:41 am

BlastingGravy wrote:
But the most important thing I want from season 2 if for the FiM team to remember the moral from Suited for Success. I hope that they don't go out of their way to please their new fan base, because that would probably be a disaster. Don't get me wrong, they should continue including small details for the fans to pick up on like Derpy's eyes. However, we fell in love with the show for what it is, and they shouldn't change the the way they write it on our account.

I've been trying to find it with no luck, but in the past week, I've seen an email from Jayson Theisson stating that he knows what catering to a fanbase can do to a show, and they're not going to go down that route. If anything, they'll just have some more adult humour like they did in season 1 (what with X-men, Hitchhiker's Guide references, etc) along with possibly giving some background characters fanon names, I'd imagine.

I'm sure we have nothing to worry about. It's pretty much the exact same team from S1, after all.
Back to top Go down
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

PostSubject: Re: Possible Season 2 next month?   Possible Season 2 next month? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:46 am

I predict new princesses with metallic names and more depth with Luna and Celestia. I also foresee a genesis of Equestria episode where Pinkie Pie will be a pudding themed character. That is all.

~D
Back to top Go down
BronyQuest
Colt
Colt
BronyQuest

PostSubject: Re: Possible Season 2 next month?   Possible Season 2 next month? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:13 am

Doombah wrote:
I predict new princesses with metallic names and more depth with Luna and Celestia. I also foresee a genesis of Equestria episode where Pinkie Pie will be a pudding themed character. That is all.

~D

I hope they have an anatomical scene in season 2 that confirms the ponies are made of marshmallow.
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Possible Season 2 next month?   Possible Season 2 next month? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:46 pm

I demand to see Rarity morphed into a marshmallow, and then Twilight has to discover a spell to bring her back to normal.
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
Rarity
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Possible Season 2 next month?   Possible Season 2 next month? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:58 pm

I'd really like to see more Trixie. I really like Trixie, for whatever reason, and I'd like to see more of her in show. I'd also like for more relationships to be seen in the show. So far the closest we've gotten is Rarity X Blueblood. Now I know that they're not going to go ship fic on us, and start shipping the mane 6 together (Though I think if they did that it would cause mass hesteria with anyone who doesn't support that pairing.) Perhaps they can show romantic interest with a background or otherwise side character? I think it'd be interesting to see how they might react to other forms of bad dates. Likewise, I want more characterizations of the princesses, and definitely more news on the world of Equestria. Is it a single-standing country? Is it a whole world? Is the world unusually small and dense so that it has an earth-like gravity field, but is otherwise compact for the ponies to live in? How does the economical situation work? Why are Pegasi able to move and walk on clouds when the rest of pony kind can't? How does a Unicorn's magic work? What limitations are there to magic? WHAT EXACTLY ARE THE ELEMENTS OF HARMONY? By that last one I of course mean what are they, are they conventional magic, supernatural magic, just plain supernatural, how are they stored in the mane 6, ect and not the obvious smart-ass answer of 'Honesty, Kindness, Generosity, Laughter, Loyalty, Magic'.
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: Possible Season 2 next month?   Possible Season 2 next month? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:51 pm

Further update:

Not just September 17th, but September 17th at 6pm
Back to top Go down
Pinkie Pie
Event Mane
Event Mane
Pinkie Pie

PostSubject: Re: Possible Season 2 next month?   Possible Season 2 next month? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:04 pm

Rydel wrote:
Further update:

Correction: it premiers at 9 am. Linky linky. It is officially now a Saturday morning cartoon.
Back to top Go down
BronyQuest
Colt
Colt
BronyQuest

PostSubject: Re: Possible Season 2 next month?   Possible Season 2 next month? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:19 pm

BlastingGravy wrote:
Rydel wrote:
Further update:

Correction: it premiers at 9 am. It is officially now a Saturday morning cartoon.

Which is a big jump in the right direction, I say. Rather than be on near afternoon on Friday, when nearly every brony is at work/school, and most of its target audience is at school, it's on at a time and day when nearly anyone who wants to watch it can.
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: Possible Season 2 next month?   Possible Season 2 next month? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:58 pm

Looks like both - I overlooked the 9am one since I haven't seen 9am in years
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Season 2 next month?   Possible Season 2 next month? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible Season 2 next month?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top