0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

Season 1 Showdown! Empty
PostSubject: Season 1 Showdown!   Season 1 Showdown! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:58 pm

Hello everypony!

I've reworked the episode bracket that I had made previously and have decided to give this a serious shot with some prizes for the winner of the tournament.

Two divisions: Phillydelphia and Manehattan.
Episodes: 26 from Season 1 randomly assigned to the bracket.

Season 1 Showdown! Equest10

Phillydelphia:
Season 1 Showdown! Philly10

Manehattan:
Season 1 Showdown! Maheha10

The Game: Save this image, fill it out how you think it'll play out and email it to me: doombah@gmail.com

The Contest: 25 matches, each lasting about a day or so. We'll start in the Phillydelphia Divisions first round, then the Manehattan Divisions first round, Philly second round, Manehattan second and so on and so forth.

It will be in the form of a poll. The episode with the most votes in the voting period will be the winner and will move on in the tournament. There can only be one winner in each division and one winner overall. In the event of a tie, a coin will be flipped. I was going to just leave the poll up until the tie was broken, but what if 5 votes came in in the time I left it up and it skews towards one episode, but the tiebreaker was for the other?

The Prizes:
1st Place: - 250,000 credits in game to whichever character you choose.
- Something from the PAX East swag extravaganza I plan on getting this weekend.
2nd Place: - 100,000 credits in game.
3rd Place: - 50,000 credits in game.

In the event of a tie when it comes to placing, the winner of the tie will be the one who has the most recent correct answers. Example: If Pony 1 and Pony 2 each have 24 points and both get the final round correct, whoever had the more recent loss will lose the tie. If it's been 6 matches since Pony 1 lost, and 8 since Pony 2 lost, Pony 2 would win the tie. If that ties, it'll be a coin toss.

The contest will start on Tuesday, April 10th. Probably sometime after midnight EST. Each poll will stay up for 24-36 hours. It depends on when I can get to it. I end up at home each night, so it should be around the 24 hour mark. I'm giving myself a little leeway just in case.

Again, fill these out and email them to me: doombah@gmail.com Subject line should be PONY BRACKET . Be sure to include your forum/main character name in the body of the email.

I hope that everyone has fun with this and we get a lot of participation!

~D
Back to top Go down
Holo
Pony
Pony
Holo

Season 1 Showdown! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Showdown!   Season 1 Showdown! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:17 pm

April pony Madness?!?! I LIKE IT!!
Back to top Go down
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

Season 1 Showdown! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Showdown!   Season 1 Showdown! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:52 pm

I realized that this was supposed to start on Tuesday, but i've only received one entry so far. :p I'll keep it open til tomorrow afternoon (~3pm Eastern or so) if anyone else wants to get in on the brackety goodness. Remember, fill it out how you think it'll end up and email it to me: doombah@gmail.com

Be sure to include your forum name and the name of your main in game character so I know where to send the winnings should you get them!

~D
Back to top Go down
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

Season 1 Showdown! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Showdown!   Season 1 Showdown! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 5:35 pm

The battle has begun!

Head over to this thread cast your vote!

~D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Season 1 Showdown! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Showdown!   Season 1 Showdown! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 1 Showdown!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top