Scrap Metal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

Scrap Metal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrap Metal   Scrap Metal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 9:04 am

The sims ignore fight mechanics, lag, bugs and presume that they player is 100% efficient. In other words they are crap. While they can show you the amount of DPS a class can do on a stationary target in perfect conditions they do very little in terms of showing what a class actually does in boss fights.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scrap Metal   Scrap Metal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 10:50 am

Derpy wrote:
The sims ignore fight mechanics, lag, bugs and presume that they player is 100% efficient. In other words they are crap. While they can show you the amount of DPS a class can do on a stationary target in perfect conditions they do very little in terms of showing what a class actually does in boss fights.

They do exactly what they are needed to do.
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: Scrap Metal   Scrap Metal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:32 pm

Amorphic wrote:
Derpy wrote:

Provided that is simulate unattainable levels of DPS in unrealistic conditions than yes.

Also Sage DPS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scrap Metal   Scrap Metal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 2:20 pm

Derpy wrote:
Amorphic wrote:
Derpy wrote:

Provided that is simulate unattainable levels of DPS in unrealistic conditions than yes.

Also Sage DPS.

Why do you need a totally realistic representation of your dps?

Just because that isn't the exact amount of dps you will be doing in the op, doesn't mean that it isn't a good way to judge what content you are capable of doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scrap Metal   Scrap Metal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scrap Metal

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Ponies :: SWTOR Discussion :: Class Discussion :: Smuggler|Imperial Agent-