Which Would You Choose?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

Which Would You Choose? Empty
PostSubject: Which Would You Choose?   Which Would You Choose? I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 10:43 pm

Which Would You Choose? Option10

~D
Back to top Go down
T'Gap
Filly
Filly
T'Gap

PostSubject: Re: Which Would You Choose?   Which Would You Choose? I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:31 am

Easy. Option D. Everypony will be at the party so you'll get to meet them all. Plus, Pinkie shenanigans would ensue.

A and C were tempting, but I think Twi and Dash would be too distracted by the subject matter to make the time spent feel worthwhile.
Back to top Go down
Gregam
Pegasus
Pegasus
Gregam

PostSubject: Re: Which Would You Choose?   Which Would You Choose? I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 1:28 am

Option B for me.

Working hard and making a friendship? Totally down for that. Smile
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: Which Would You Choose?   Which Would You Choose? I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 2:03 am

Darth Dreselus declares his desire to do D.
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: Which Would You Choose?   Which Would You Choose? I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 3:22 am

Option A of course not only is it Rainbow Dash but I aslo get to meet Spitfire and Soarin' and out of the six choices it look like its the only one that doesn't require me to work. why would I want to write a book? or work on a farm and lose my weekend? modeling seems boring parties arnt my thing though the zoo does sound nice.
Back to top Go down
Pinkie Pie
Event Mane
Event Mane
Pinkie Pie

PostSubject: Re: Which Would You Choose?   Which Would You Choose? I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:52 am

I choose C, and not just because Twilight is best pony. Learning more about Celestia's life is at the top of my wish list for season 3!

Wait a minute, "grow a band" with Rarity? Does this mean Octavia's involved?
Back to top Go down
Wilowah
Colt
Colt
Wilowah

Location : Virginia, United States, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: Which Would You Choose?   Which Would You Choose? I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:20 am

Hmm. It's hard to choose between D and F. I love my animals, but I also love to dance like a maniac when time allows. Though I also might freak Fluttershy out if I get too excited about an owl or something. On the other hand, she might love it... hmm.

Now that I think about it, B is also tempting. Farms are cool.

Okay, I think I'll go with option F! Because F is for Fluttershy as Flippy is for dogs flipping off of treadmills.
Back to top Go down
http://wilowah.tumblr.com/
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

PostSubject: Re: Which Would You Choose?   Which Would You Choose? I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 2:34 pm

Option G: You visit Princess Luna and talk about all things magic and other stuff with her. She also gives you a private showing of raising and lowering the moon.
There's also a royal diner involved and spending the night, I mean day, in one of the castle's best rooms for VIPs (very important ponies).

Which Would You Choose? 64497c10

Otherwise option D. Twi may be my favourite of the mane 6 but studying Celestia doesn't really sound fun...
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: Which Would You Choose?   Which Would You Choose? I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:17 pm

Option C of course.
Time with Twilight
Learning more about Celestia's past and Equestria's history

That would be amazing!
Back to top Go down
http://rydelfox.deviantart.com
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Which Would You Choose?   Which Would You Choose? I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:24 pm

I would have do say D just because I love a good party and I don't care for the zoo. Sorry Fluttershy. Confounded ponies...
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
Dashie
Filly
Filly
Dashie

PostSubject: Re: Which Would You Choose?   Which Would You Choose? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:35 pm

Option B

Becouse i would love to help AJ out at sweet apple acres, working hard and make friends with AJ, Apple bloom, big mac and Granny smith ^^
Back to top Go down
http://ponysquare.com/Spitfirewonderbolt/
Braeburn
Pony
Pony
Braeburn

PostSubject: Re: Which Would You Choose?   Which Would You Choose? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 2:30 pm

B all the way. I have to work to keep me sane and apples are great. So with that and getting to be friends with Applejack...yeah full of epic win.

Poor Rarity, no love from anypony yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Would You Choose?   Which Would You Choose? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which Would You Choose?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top