View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

Riddle me this... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:16 am

its a puzzle isnt it... I'll need all or close to all of the pieces to see the picture...
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Rarity

PostSubject: SHIPPING HO!   Riddle me this... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:22 pm

I hereby decree that Applejack (Our AJ) and the Enigmare are truly the OTP. Blame Pinkie Pie.
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:50 am

Rarity wrote:
I hereby decree that Applejack (Our AJ) and the Enigmare are truly the OTP. Blame Pinkie Pie.

I just want to say I'd totally hit that.
Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:21 am

Dr Nicoltas Rush wrote:
Here are the solutions:
NOTE: Nested spoilers don't seem to work, so don't open this if you don't want to see the answers for all of the riddles.

Spoiler:

Thank you ^^
I'd never be able to find em myself =p
Back to top Go down
The Enigmare
Filly
Filly
The Enigmare

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:54 pm

You've heard right, my little Bronies. The next phase of my game will begin right here in this thread on Friday, February 3rd at 6 pm EST. You'll want to be here on time, because you will need to be quick to win this one!

Just as a reminder, here's a sneak peek at what you could win.

According to Rainbow Dash, there is one small difference between his printer and the one in the above video.
His can make even larger models.

See you soon!
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:18 pm

Hey good looking what to give me a extra hint ya know since were the OTP. Cupcaaakes~!
Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:09 pm

Need...3D Luna drunken
I'll totally forget about the contest though lol.
Back to top Go down
The Enigmare
Filly
Filly
The Enigmare

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:00 pm

The last contest was a test of wits. Today's will be a test of patience and perseverance: a scavenger hunt. Your task is to collect one of each of the following items in-game.

Ivory Head Plate (Tython)
Fruited Viscera (Ord Mantell)
Diseased Whisker (Coruscant)
Small Fang (Taris)
Imperial Soldier’s Dog Tags (Nar Shaddaa)
Drill Head (Tatooine)
Enviro Acclimatizer (Alderaan)
Spotted Leatheris (Balmorra)
Imperial Container (Quesh)
Needlelike Claw (Hoth)
Aberrant Bone (Belsavis)
Dark Leatheris (Voss)
Charged Power Pack (Corellia)
Droid Assault Plating (Ilum)

Many of these items can be found in places other than the one listed. The first member to mail all of these items to "Riddler" (apparently Bioware does not like it when you try to put "nig" in your name) will receive a clue to the final prize. And no, Applejack, I will not give you an extra hint. You will have to prove that you are good enough for me.

May the games begin.
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:04 pm

You've gone from vandalism and taunting to contests?

Did the 60's Comics Code Authority get a hold of you?
Back to top Go down
http://rydelfox.deviantart.com
Dr Nicoltas Rush
Pony
Pony
Dr Nicoltas Rush

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:28 pm

Damn. I was hoping for more riddles because I can ponder those while I work. I'm on the clock for another 5 hours, so there's no way I'll win this. Hopefully there's another game before the prize is awarded so I'll still have a chance.

Best of luck to the rest though.
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:30 pm

I can hear AJ furiously clopping while attempting to shuttle to every planet at the same time.
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:46 pm

This should be fun. Smile

~D
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:35 am

Woot done! that Spotted leatheris was a challange did you know it only drops off 1 mob for the republic and it seems like it was a low drop chance

P.S. took me 5 and a half hour does that prove my love for you?
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:04 am

Dammit I forgot about this!
Also how does a scavenger hunt prove intelligence? Surely the Enigmare is now clutching her question mark staff and smirking at the fact that she had poor AJ running around the galaxy on a massive fetch quest, thus gaining even more delusions about her own superiority.
On the other hand this is an RPG so...go, go gadget fetch quest!
Back to top Go down
The Enigmare
Filly
Filly
The Enigmare

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:02 pm

Congratulations, AJ. But I wonder, do you only love me for my prizes? Either way, you'll have to catch me first.
Your clue will be sent to you shortly.

Until next time...
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:11 pm

The Enigmare wrote:
Congratulations, AJ. But I wonder, do you only love me for my prizes? Either way, you'll have to catch me first.
Your clue will be sent to you shortly.

Until next time...

No but there's something about a mare surrounded in mystery that turns me on.
Back to top Go down
The Enigmare
Filly
Filly
The Enigmare

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:00 pm

Get on in here, time's wasting. The password is "riddlemethis."
Back to top Go down
Gregam
Pegasus
Pegasus
Gregam

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:57 pm

Sorry about that Enigmare. I was the unnamed guest there for a while. A little tired (which has made my reaction times rather slow) and I should have made an account.
Back to top Go down
The Enigmare
Filly
Filly
The Enigmare

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:00 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
WarlordSparkle
Colt
Colt
WarlordSparkle

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:06 pm

Bah, a code inside. So bad at these.
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:13 pm

the beginning of eternity, the end of time aed space. the beginning of every end, and the end of every place.

That really wasn't that impressive, just a simple letter substitution. Perhaps you are losing your touch.

Perhaps I should just end it and tell everyone who you are

Riddle me this... - Page 5 Enigma12
Back to top Go down
http://rydelfox.deviantart.com
Braeburn
Pony
Pony
Braeburn

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:49 pm

Most of us already know who he is, but I enjoy the fun games from time to time. Not like anything else is going on to keep us entertained really

By the way you forgot to answer the riddle. The letter E is the answer.

The beginning of eternity
The end of time and space
The beginning of every end,
And the end of every place.
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:11 pm

You bored of Star Wars? and Ponies? Confounded ponies... Besides his riddles and challenges arn't really that entertaining.

P.S. Rydel your messages says eveypony not everypony. Muffins!?!
Back to top Go down
Braeburn
Pony
Pony
Braeburn

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:31 am

Ponies are entertaining, but not much is done in the guild with it. Star Wars is alright I mean I do have two level fifties one smuggler ready to go in our guild, one on our dark side, and another two level fifties on a different server, 1.2 needs to come out before I really do anything else other then dailies and Ops.

But his riddles are entertaining to me. Easy, Hard, silly, or creative I like the challenge. If no pony else does, just means more muffins for me.
Back to top Go down
The Enigmare
Filly
Filly
The Enigmare

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:33 pm

I have a word of advice, Rydel. It is not wise to stop and gloat ten meters from the finish line. Even if I am losing my touch, at least I had it in the first place.

Congratulations, Braeburn, your reward will arrive shortly!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this...   Riddle me this... - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riddle me this...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Ponies :: Community :: Sugarcube Cantina-