Resubscribing.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ekeli
Colt
Colt
Ekeli

Resubscribing. Empty
PostSubject: Resubscribing.   Resubscribing. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:55 pm

I don't know if any of you remember me, but is it worth resubscribing?
If so what do I need to know to get back into the game?
Sorry for the short thread I'm pretty to the point when I need something done.
Back to top Go down
Shinjiro
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Shinjiro

Resubscribing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resubscribing.   Resubscribing. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 10:26 pm

What made you unsubscribe ?
Back to top Go down
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

Resubscribing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resubscribing.   Resubscribing. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:48 am

Well, there's certainly a lot of people in all the zones at all times. They only have like, 20 servers total between all the time zones, so each one is packed full. It's nice, really. You almost always have someone to do a group quest with or to pug up a flashpoint.

I guess the only way to find out is to come back in and give it a month. Maybe if it isn't your thing, you can wait for the free to play option and just be really casual about it.

~D
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

Resubscribing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resubscribing.   Resubscribing. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:21 am

Ye can't really tell you if it is worth it unless we know why you left. Puging stuff is now easy, wz queues pop all the time and there are many quality of life improvements. The game has not changed, however. There are more OPs and FPs to do but that's about it in terms of new endgame.

I don't know if you are interested in raiding. The guild has died somewhat but we have 2/5 HM TFB (newest op) down and a core of our players keeps raiding. We do not really run any more gearing ops but these are generally easy to pug or just ask around and we will run some with you.
Back to top Go down
Ekeli
Colt
Colt
Ekeli

Resubscribing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resubscribing.   Resubscribing. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 9:14 am

I originally left due to not having internet for a very long time.
This was just a month after it came out and I have a level 50 Sage who I was just starting to try and get gear on.
I'd probably start a new character based on what's needed, if any are particularly needed anyway.
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

Resubscribing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resubscribing.   Resubscribing. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 9:17 am

Heal or DPS sage? We have no DPS sages and 2 heal Sages for raids but one is absorbed by Borderlands.

Overall we can generally get endgame ops going but DPS can be an issue and we had to pug lately.
As far as gearing ops go, get in touch and we can get something going, we stopped doing them simply because there was no interest anymore. But as I said, you can easily pug SM EV/KP for Columi gear, HM EV/KP + SM EC/TFB for Rakata (still pugable but beware and use voice chat). And we can then run some HM EC with you for Campaign gear (which is required for the level of ops we do now). Since nobody else really needs campaign gear 1 run should be enough to give you a full set.
Back to top Go down
Shinjiro
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Shinjiro

Resubscribing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resubscribing.   Resubscribing. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:45 am

Oh i think i remember you,Rani -balance Sage,right? Was kind of surprised when not seeing you playing at that time.

The only classes that we lack now are Gunslinger and Sage DPS, but play whatever class you like Smile
It's worth to resubscribe, you still have 7 classes story to play, 4 operations to do,1 new warzone since 1.2 (one more should be in the next patch which is in mid Nov --> early Dec). A lot of quality of life stuffs now too.

@Dreselus: Both the dps sage and heal sage are blowing stuffs up in Borderlands /poke /poke
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

Resubscribing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resubscribing.   Resubscribing. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:08 pm

Shinjiro wrote:

@Dreselus: Both the dps sage and heal sage are blowing stuffs up in Borderlands /poke /poke

Meh I don't even count Twi anymore.

We also don't have Scoundrel DPS. Dunno how good they are (or rather can be). How geared is your Vanguard anyway? I think I may make mine DPS when he hits 50.
Back to top Go down
Ekeli
Colt
Colt
Ekeli

Resubscribing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resubscribing.   Resubscribing. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:10 pm

I don't know bout my scoundrel I don't really like playing him too much.
Even though he was my first character.
Anyway I'm downloading now and friday I get paid.
Back to top Go down
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

Resubscribing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resubscribing.   Resubscribing. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:30 pm

One thing you WILL notice is that we've been moved to The Harbinger server. When you start up, it'll prompt you that most of the old servers have shut down. Hopefully your characters got transferred to The Harbinger when they mass exodus was happening. If not, it should give you an option when you log in. I'm willing to bet that you can always petition a GM to give you a free move because you've been away for so long.

Oh, and you can have up to 12 characters per server now if that has any bearing. :p

~D
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

Resubscribing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resubscribing.   Resubscribing. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:35 pm

We will be sure to welcome you back, just don't be surprised if you log in and you are the only person in the Guild...it does happen quite often these days.
Back to top Go down
Ekeli
Colt
Colt
Ekeli

Resubscribing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resubscribing.   Resubscribing. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:42 pm

Well that's good I always was a sucker for alts
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

Resubscribing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resubscribing.   Resubscribing. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:14 pm

Darth Dreselus wrote:
Heal or DPS sage? We have no DPS sages and 2 heal Sages for raids but one is absorbed by Borderlands.
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

Resubscribing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resubscribing.   Resubscribing. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:57 pm

Fluttershy wrote:
Darth Dreselus wrote:

That video made me piss my pants! I'm still laughing ridiculously as I type this. It was great, but once the knife came out I was just done. XD

~D
Back to top Go down
Wilowah
Colt
Colt
Wilowah

Location : Virginia, United States, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Resubscribing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resubscribing.   Resubscribing. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:19 pm

Just come hang out on Mumble. What games we play has exploded in all directions. While a good portion are loyal to SWTOR, we have folks in Borderlands 2 and Guild Wars 2 pretty often as well.

It's be good to hear from you either way!
Back to top Go down
http://wilowah.tumblr.com/
Shinjiro
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Shinjiro

Resubscribing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resubscribing.   Resubscribing. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:07 pm

Darth Dreselus wrote:
Shinjiro wrote:

We also don't have Scoundrel DPS. Dunno how good they are (or rather can be). How geared is your Vanguard anyway? I think I may make mine DPS when he hits 50.

full BH/Camp i think, maybe a couple of 58 mods.
Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

Resubscribing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resubscribing.   Resubscribing. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:00 pm

Darth Dreselus wrote:
Shinjiro wrote:

Jtari goes DPS sometimes.
Also hard to put a number on their DPS what with combat stealth making no fight longer than 2minutes.
Back to top Go down

Resubscribing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resubscribing.   Resubscribing. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 4:12 pm

On ops dummies scrapper is 1600 (Low mobility melee class) with about 150 alacrity.

can't get dirty fighting above scrapper in dps. Even though it's supposed to do more.

We don't have any scoundrel dps because scoundrel dps is just bad. Especially compared to scoundrel healing.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Colt
Colt
Twilight Sparkle

Resubscribing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resubscribing.   Resubscribing. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:42 pm

Darth Dreselus wrote:
Shinjiro wrote:

Meh I don't even count Twi anymore..

I haven't even been gone that long Awwwww!
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

Resubscribing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resubscribing.   Resubscribing. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:45 pm

Twilight Sparkle wrote:
Darth Dreselus wrote:
Shinjiro wrote:

Meh I don't even count Twi anymore..

I haven't even been gone that long Awwwww!

Denial!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Resubscribing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resubscribing.   Resubscribing. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resubscribing.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Ponies :: MLP Friendship is Magic Guild :: General Discussion-