Star Ponies

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

WHINE (Whine Here In New Episode) Season 2 Episode 19 Name Speculation.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rarity
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Rarity

WHINE (Whine Here In New Episode) Season 2 Episode 19 Name Speculation. Empty
PostSubject: WHINE (Whine Here In New Episode) Season 2 Episode 19 Name Speculation.   WHINE (Whine Here In New Episode) Season 2 Episode 19 Name Speculation. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 10:43 pm

... Ok so I admit darlings I don't have good acronym making skills. So I will accept any suggestions on how to make the WHINE title better. Only rules are, it has to pertain to talking about the new episode and the Acronym has to be WHINE. Why? BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU WANTED WHINING!

Anyway, I was over on Equestria Daily (One of my internet lurk hideouts) and I found this.

For anypony who for some odd reason is avoiding EqD, I'll summarize. Apparently one of the Season 2 Episode Names have been leaked. Particularly Episode 219 (Also known as Season 2 Episode 19), the Episode is apparently called "Putting Your Hoof Down." This VERY FIRST WHINE thread is all about speculation of the new episode, which we're going to have to wait some time for. Since this IS technically not ABOUT the most recent episode, I guess it's TECHNICALLY not a WHINE post either. But I felt like setting the standard anyway.

So what do you think this new episode is going to entail? All theories are options, no matter how fantastical they may seem. Still, I somehow doubt that 'Putting Your Hoof Down' is going to entail Applejack having to interviene on Twilight having gotten wrapped up with a cult attempting to summon the elder god Yog-Solthoth in order to ship him (it? I always was confused on Yog-Solthoth's gender) with Fluttershy. Though that would undoubtedly be interesting, the way you summon that elder god (Live sacrifice of a human, or in this case likely a pony) probably wouldn't be too kid-friendly. Also keep in mind that even though this does seem like hard evidence all titles are working titles until they're published. This means unless they've already animated the entire episode then it's possible it's going to change. Not likely, as we have had leaked episode names before, but possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHINE (Whine Here In New Episode) Season 2 Episode 19 Name Speculation.   WHINE (Whine Here In New Episode) Season 2 Episode 19 Name Speculation. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 12:57 am

Well the title would suggest that someone is taking the piss. Pranks going too far? A guest talking advantage of someones hospitality?

I was never good at speculation, also didn't they only start animating the episodes a month or 2 ago. They can't have gotten to episode 19 already so anything could still change. I would be supprised if they did change the title though, it does seem like a very good title.
Back to top Go down
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

PostSubject: Re: WHINE (Whine Here In New Episode) Season 2 Episode 19 Name Speculation.   WHINE (Whine Here In New Episode) Season 2 Episode 19 Name Speculation. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 1:15 am

I bet it's about Fluttershy needing to be more confident and not always helping others.

Also, for an acronym suggestion: We Honestly Inspect New Episodes. We Heroically Investigate New Episodes. Where Humans Interpret New Episodes (Equines).

Just a few ideas. Not the best, but it's the best I can do for 5 minutes of thinking after spending the day at Pony Fair 2011. :p

~D
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: WHINE (Whine Here In New Episode) Season 2 Episode 19 Name Speculation.   WHINE (Whine Here In New Episode) Season 2 Episode 19 Name Speculation. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 2:37 am

Doombah wrote:
I bet it's about Fluttershy needing to be more confident and not always helping others.
This. They haven't done one yet, so they are definitely over time for them.
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
Pinkie Pie
Event Mane
Event Mane
Pinkie Pie

PostSubject: Re: WHINE (Whine Here In New Episode) Season 2 Episode 19 Name Speculation.   WHINE (Whine Here In New Episode) Season 2 Episode 19 Name Speculation. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:27 am

Well Hashed Inspection of Notable Equines

I too think that the episode most likely revolves around Fluttershy learning to be less of a doormat. The episode title is vague enough that it could be anything, really.
I'm just glad to see that there will be more puns in season 2. Cupcaaakes~!
Back to top Go down
SilverstarStreak
Filly
Filly
SilverstarStreak

PostSubject: Re: WHINE (Whine Here In New Episode) Season 2 Episode 19 Name Speculation.   WHINE (Whine Here In New Episode) Season 2 Episode 19 Name Speculation. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 6:15 am

Doombah wrote:

This. My first thought when I read that post on EQD, so this is my real prediction.

But at the risk of being boring, let me think of some more secondary theories with each of the mane cast (minus Fluttershy and plus the Princesses and the CMC). Keep in mind some of these I highly doubt will happen, so don't take them too seriously:

- Twilight is being too bookwormy and the other ponies force her to take a break

- Rainbow Dash's bragging has finally become too much and the others stage an intervention

- Princess Luna is being ignored. Tries to get Celestia to listen. Or...

- Princess Celestia sees Luna returning to how she was before Nightmare Moon came to be. This time, she's going to stop it before it goes too far.

- Rarity tries to change the mane cast's looks to be more chic and they tell her they like the way they are.

- Pinkie Pie's parties are interfering with work around Ponyville. The mane cast gently tries to get her to understand there is a time and a place for parties.

- Applejack is tough because she already had an episode (Applebuck Season) that could easily have been called this instead. So maybe the full title is actually "Putting Your Hoof Down: Revenge of Applebuck Season", where all of the apples become zombies, thanks to Applejack interrupting one of Trixie's new boasts/spells at the wrong moment, and Applejack thinks it's her responsibility alone to save Equestria from the Zomple horde (Trixie runs away in a puff of smoke of course). The other ponies tell her that's not going to happen, arm themselves with farm equipment and strong horseshoes, and go on an Zomple smashing/stomping rampage to save all of the produce in Ponyville.

I've changed my mind. This is my new prediction now Pardon?

- The Cutie Mark Crusaders are derping around again, ignoring the talents right in front of them. The older ponies try to spell it out for them, since their ideas are getting a bit (more) ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHINE (Whine Here In New Episode) Season 2 Episode 19 Name Speculation.   WHINE (Whine Here In New Episode) Season 2 Episode 19 Name Speculation. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHINE (Whine Here In New Episode) Season 2 Episode 19 Name Speculation.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top