Chat Channel for Flashpoints

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Callipygian
Filly
Filly
Callipygian

Chat Channel for Flashpoints Empty
PostSubject: Chat Channel for Flashpoints   Chat Channel for Flashpoints I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:25 am

I just found out about a new chat channel created specifically for 50s looking to do flashpoints.

Type /cjoin fpoints (can't recall if it is fpoint or fpoints) and you will join the channel, from there it is /4 to use the channel.

Hopefully this can make finding groups easier if you just want to pick something up and there aren't guildies to accommodate you.
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Chat Channel for Flashpoints   Chat Channel for Flashpoints I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:30 pm

I joined that a few days ago and it has been useful. I haven't used it much for anything other then telling people about stuff. Remember ponies, when you're PUGing don't expect to be winning!

Last edited by Fluttershy on Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: Chat Channel for Flashpoints   Chat Channel for Flashpoints I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:34 pm

Fluttershy wrote:
I joined that a few days ago and it has been useful. I haven't used it much for anything other then telling people about stuff. Remember ponies, when you're PUGing don't expect to be winning!

Unless im in the group cuz I always win!
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: Chat Channel for Flashpoints   Chat Channel for Flashpoints I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:54 pm

I've avoided it primarily because their method of advertising (Whispering people at random) doesn't exactly inspire confidence in the quality of their members and annoys a lot of people, so I don't want to be seen as an associate of theirs
Back to top Go down
http://rydelfox.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat Channel for Flashpoints   Chat Channel for Flashpoints I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chat Channel for Flashpoints

View previous topic View next topic Back to top