View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shinjiro
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Shinjiro

Visual Glitches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visual Glitches   Visual Glitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:43 am

that fleet picture is awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

PostSubject: Re: Visual Glitches   Visual Glitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:17 am

ALL THE HOLOCALLS!
What can I say? I'm popular.

Visual Glitches - Page 2 Screen10
Back to top Go down
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

PostSubject: Re: Visual Glitches   Visual Glitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 11:18 am

Here's a few of mine and a few of my favorites, as well.

Tharan Cedrax picks the most offensive Halloween costume ever.

Visual Glitches - Page 2 Black_10

My Juggernaut riding dirty.

Visual Glitches - Page 2 Caideu10

Ever wanted to see into the head of a Sith Warrior?

Visual Glitches - Page 2 Caideu11

This one almost made me shit my pants when I first saw it!

Visual Glitches - Page 2 Glitch10

I've seen this one happen a few times.

Visual Glitches - Page 2 Glitch11

Tharan thinks he's a Jedi now.

Visual Glitches - Page 2 Tharan10

And a few of my favorite screen shots to close it out.

This is from an IA mission. In fact, I believe it's the LAST IA mission. The banners of all of these groups and such. It was a great visual.
Visual Glitches - Page 2 All_th10

Consular companion group shot before the last mission! I got such a rush out of this pic!

Visual Glitches - Page 2 Consul10

IA companion group shot. This was certainly the best story out of the three i've done.

Visual Glitches - Page 2 Ia_gro10

And finally, all my guildies riding dirty on a glitch on the station!

Visual Glitches - Page 2 Guildi10

~D
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: Visual Glitches   Visual Glitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:39 pm

I don't even remember that Consular group. But at least the last Consular boss was somewhat difficult, not like the Trooper that I killed at 48 (without training since 46) or the Warrior one, the before last boss on Warrior was actually harder than the last but again the fight itself was more interesting than the Trooper boss.

Also this makes me annoyed I played Warrior as Light Side.
Back to top Go down
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

PostSubject: Re: Visual Glitches   Visual Glitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 2:31 pm

Darth Dreselus wrote:
I don't even remember that Consular group. But at least the last Consular boss was somewhat difficult, not like the Trooper that I killed at 48 (without training since 46) or the Warrior one, the before last boss on Warrior was actually harder than the last but again the fight itself was more interesting than the Trooper boss.

Also this makes me annoyed I played Warrior as Light Side.

Yeah. That felt great to do. Very Happy

While it was probably interesting to do, I don't think I could ever play either Sith class as Light Side. Doubly so for the Inquisitor. I'm playing a Dark Side Jedi Knight, so that should be interesting.

It's funny. When I was at PAX East last year, I spoke to the guy who designed most of the Consular storyline. He asked if I had died on the last boss. I didn't. I was an interrupt king. I guess there's a terrible, huge rock attack that he drops on you if you don't interrupt. Most people die from it. He seemed impressed and a little sad that I didn't get to even see it. :p

The last few fights in the Inquisitor storyline were amazing. I felt so justified and right doing what I was doing. Very Happy

~D
Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

PostSubject: Re: Visual Glitches   Visual Glitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 4:40 pm

I agree with the not playing inquisitor as light side but I found the warrior to be pretty interesting as it.
Although if you don't care about the karma rank it seems better to go dark side right after chapter 2 on most decisions, which I myself didn't do.

And well the warrior's last boss is a juggernaut tank so ofc he was waaay too easy Neutral
I actually had to use my heroic moment on the boss before that though because Ensign only had lvl 40 gear Razz .

Now as for class last bosses:

Consular: as someone who uses interrupt, stun, kb to stop every single attack I see being cast I didn't die at all.
Knight: Heroic Lightning Storm kinda destroys all the clones Very Happy
Trooper: Easy
Smuggler: Run around pillar + Vital Shot + Heal like mad Cool

Warrior: As mentioned before Jugg tanks are easy as hell. Boss before that a nightmare.
Inquisitor: Run out of aoe + interrupt. I could easily outheal Xalek standing in the aoes though.
Agent: No problems at all as a lvl 46 (aka missing with half your attacks) so it must be a joke as lvl 50.
Bounty Hunter: Give me about 2 months and I might get there Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visual Glitches   Visual Glitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:17 am

Visual Glitches - Page 2 C8A4w
Visual Glitches - Page 2 VaZ6Z
Back to top Go down
Skarkdahn
Colt
Colt
Skarkdahn

PostSubject: Re: Visual Glitches   Visual Glitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:57 pm

That's been occurring for a few days now. Strange that the only warzone is Novare Coast, but I'll take ten medals for defence, attack and five minute victory any day. >=]
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: Visual Glitches   Visual Glitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 10:58 am

What the Republic needs to win this war, more self-aware guns.
Visual Glitches - Page 2 YlBjH
Visual Glitches - Page 2 DRTGQ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visual Glitches   Visual Glitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visual Glitches

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Ponies :: SWTOR Discussion :: General Discussion-