Taral V: A Love Story

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

Taral V: A Love Story Empty
PostSubject: Taral V: A Love Story   Taral V: A Love Story I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:03 pm

Taral V, oh how our love was so sweet. We began confident and even held our moral through the most daunting of foes. Champions fell before us just as wind grazed our armor. Elites were mere follies and no object was to great. However, through all your fun you posed an interesting bonus in the form of a Sith named Lord Hasper. He crippled our momentum and weakened us all, including our pocket books, oh the repairs! Frustrated with the encounter we trudged on believing that your bonus was just a miscalculation on our part. We were so naive, and learned your true cruelty after meeting with the General. Almost three long hours passed and we could taste the fruit of our labor but a man with a blaster cannon and a squadron of droids kept us from our victory. Taral V, you bitch.

TL;DR: Taral V is like great sex gone wrong. You start off with flawless foreplay and mastery of your body language. Then things start getting hot and heavy and both partners come into full swing, some of the best sex you will have. After the long and loving road you approach the climax, where your partner decides to sprout spikes out of their sexual organs and tear up yours.

Still TL;DR: Level 33 flashpoint = Level 35 minimum.
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
Pinkie Pie
Event Mane
Event Mane
Pinkie Pie

PostSubject: Re: Taral V: A Love Story   Taral V: A Love Story I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:27 pm

Um, yea.

Does anypony know a strategy that actually works on the final boss? I saw a thread on the TOR forums, but people were describing at least three different and conflicting strategies. Many are even suggesting that his rage ability is bugged. It's understandable that the bonus boss is abnormally hard, but making the final boss all but impossible for the recommended level of players is absurd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taral V: A Love Story   Taral V: A Love Story I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:52 pm

With a 37, 36, 36, 33 group we still wiped twice on the final boss. Had to just cc the droids in the end to beat him. He is supposed to enrage at 2 mins but a bug can cause him to enrage sooner than that.

With the bonus boss there was a place you could stand that you wouldn't get pulled into him and therefore wouldn't suffer the massive aoe damage. It seemed like a expoitish solution.

It was strange having surprisingly easy elites and strongs but having ridiculously hard champions.
Back to top Go down
Ekeli
Colt
Colt
Ekeli

PostSubject: Re: Taral V: A Love Story   Taral V: A Love Story I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:27 pm

Elites aren't supposed to be difficult, they are trash just like the standards in Esseles. I can't wait to do this flashpoint.
Back to top Go down
Lyra
Media Mane
Media Mane
Lyra

PostSubject: Re: Taral V: A Love Story   Taral V: A Love Story I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:06 pm

Me, Pinkie(the Mane), Kenshi, and Quicklock bested this cruel bitch last night. Oh, how satisfying it was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taral V: A Love Story   Taral V: A Love Story I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 7:43 am

Ekeli wrote:
Elites aren't supposed to be difficult, they are trash just like the standards in Esseles. I can't wait to do this flashpoint.

I understand they aren't supposed to defeat you but they were just falling over when you breathe on them.
Back to top Go down
catbust
Filly
Filly

PostSubject: Re: Taral V: A Love Story   Taral V: A Love Story I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:51 am

Hi I'm new and this is my first post.

Imagine my joy when I was googling Taral V after wiping on the final boss and finding this beautiful and adorable thread...ponies have come a long way since I last played WoW and your site looks lovely.

After the wipe and this encouragement we went back and spanked that General silly, thanks for the encouragement and for allowing me to register. I have played usually support and healers and am so far enjoying my first tank as a level 35 Guardian and I am really enjoying the challenge and having to pull out all the tricks for this big old General.

I don't know if I would be able to roll another character on your server but I may have to consider it simply because your are the most compelling guild I have come across! Great site!

I will now go enjoy the game, but I'll be back!

Catbust
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Taral V: A Love Story   Taral V: A Love Story I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:17 pm

catbust wrote:
Hi I'm new and this is my first post.

Imagine my joy when I was googling Taral V after wiping on the final boss and finding this beautiful and adorable thread...ponies have come a long way since I last played WoW and your site looks lovely.

After the wipe and this encouragement we went back and spanked that General silly, thanks for the encouragement and for allowing me to register. I have played usually support and healers and am so far enjoying my first tank as a level 35 Guardian and I am really enjoying the challenge and having to pull out all the tricks for this big old General.

I don't know if I would be able to roll another character on your server but I may have to consider it simply because your are the most compelling guild I have come across! Great site!

I will now go enjoy the game, but I'll be back!

Catbust
Taral V: A Love Story Gs2Na
I'm glad my late night frustration spawned something that was able to motivate you and your group to success!
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

PostSubject: Re: Taral V: A Love Story   Taral V: A Love Story I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:24 am

I remember my team wiping on the droids after the boss itself was dead =p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taral V: A Love Story   Taral V: A Love Story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taral V: A Love Story

View previous topic View next topic Back to top