A message of Greeting from "The Dark"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Soontoberezzed
Filly
Filly

A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  Empty
PostSubject: A message of Greeting from "The Dark"    A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:29 pm

Hi Brony's! My name is Beatooze, Im one of the Dark Councilors of the Empire guild "The Dark".

It has come to my attention that your guild has landed on the server Vornskr, as have we. Now we do not want to come across as the big bad empire guild so I have taken it upon myself to read and understand your Compassion and understanding that you will spread to the galaxy.

I see your goals as being very closely related to that of our own Guild, We to, will want nothing but peace and compassion for all the people of the galaxy, be it wanted or not. Our methods will differ but the out come will be the same.

As we are on a PVE server, you need not fear anything from us or the other Darkside guilds, but please if you do see us coming stay and talk, we have no problems with you other then the fact that you have gone Republic. Although this warrents a KOS on your Guild it has nothing to do with your morals. as a word of advice please stay off Ilum as it is a PVP world and your bodies will litter the landscape. I myself will be partaking in this venture but I will show Compassion for each of you, the rest of my guildies however my have other ideas. know that it is all in our good fun and that we hold nothing against your morals. (have I said that already)

Anywho. We are sending this sorry in advance so that should your entire guild be wiped out within the first few moments of anysort of PVP event, please remember that we are not doing it just against you. we are just spreading our form of love across the game and for all who wanted it or not.

Oh, One last thing. Should you be flagged for PVP at anytime please fast travel back to a safe place till the timer goes away.. your bodies may be camped as a message to the rest of the Galaxy.

Thank you for your time, see.. we're not the bad guys here.

Beatooze

The Dark, 501 members... we're everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Infectus
Filly
Filly
Infectus

PostSubject: Re: A message of Greeting from "The Dark"    A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:34 pm

For the Empire! For the Dark!
Back to top Go down
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

PostSubject: Re: A message of Greeting from "The Dark"    A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:34 pm

A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  Challe10

~D
Back to top Go down
Confluttershy
Filly
Filly
Confluttershy

PostSubject: Re: A message of Greeting from "The Dark"    A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:37 pm

Bronies may be in favor of peace, but we can kick flank when we need to. You be on your guard as well.
Back to top Go down
2tailakitsune
Filly
Filly
2tailakitsune

PostSubject: Re: A message of Greeting from "The Dark"    A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:41 pm

The Darkness will save the world!
A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  Ab10
Back to top Go down
Ekeli
Colt
Colt
Ekeli

PostSubject: Re: A message of Greeting from "The Dark"    A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:47 pm

I see we will 'ave quite a bit of fun here.
Back to top Go down
TheOneGuy
Filly
Filly

PostSubject: Re: A message of Greeting from "The Dark"    A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:49 pm

A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  Darth-Stewie-family-guy-8149510-418-328
Back to top Go down
Ponyeater
Filly
Filly
Ponyeater

PostSubject: Re: A message of Greeting from "The Dark"    A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:49 pm

You may run and you may hide , but we will find you and slaughter you like the weaklings you guys are

Last edited by Ponyeater on Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

We look forward to the challenging PvP that your guild will provide and we hope to see you in-game soon! Just remember that numbers aren't power and to never underestimate your opponents, friendly as they may be.

If you or your members ever need help or just want a nice player to talk too don't hesitate to come seeking one of us. I'm sure this handful of bronies could teach experts such as members of The Dark a thing or two about PvP, PvE, and effective raiding. Raiding in every sense of the word.

You also may want to watch your grammar. Some other guilds that you spread this warning to may not be as loose with their standards of writing. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
IHeartPony
Filly
Filly

PostSubject: Re: A message of Greeting from "The Dark"    A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:52 pm

Dark be nice to us lil ponies

Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: A message of Greeting from "The Dark"    A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:55 pm

Also I might be playing for the republic, but who says that I'm gonna stay on the path. I study the Force in its entirety.
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: A message of Greeting from "The Dark"    A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:57 pm

So their a wanna be pvp guild playing on a pve server? meh O.K. lets put them in their place. Yay~!
Back to top Go down
IHeartPony
Filly
Filly

PostSubject: Re: A message of Greeting from "The Dark"    A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:01 pm

ya dark take that. Us lil ponies are gonna spank you

Last edited by IHeartPony on Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: A message of Greeting from "The Dark"    A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:04 pm

IHeartPony wrote:
ya dark take that. Us lil ponies are gonna spank you
A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  9TmH6
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
UNICRON
Filly
Filly
UNICRON

PostSubject: Re: A message of Greeting from "The Dark"    A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:05 pm

Unicron in the hoooousssse
Back to top Go down
BronyQuest
Colt
Colt
BronyQuest

PostSubject: Re: A message of Greeting from "The Dark"    A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:05 pm

I'll have PvP enabled at all times.

Bring it.
Back to top Go down
http://bronyquest.deviantart.com
UNLIMITEDPOWER
Filly
Filly

PostSubject: Re: A message of Greeting from "The Dark"    A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:07 pm

SO awesome! This is how I feel about this situation.
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: A message of Greeting from "The Dark"    A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:08 pm

lol good to see our PVPers coming out of hiding was sorta afraid we wouldn't be doing many guild warzones. Muffins!?! would be awesome if they added a skirmish mode so we could challenge "The Dark" to a warzone Cupcaaakes~!
Back to top Go down
Wilowah
Colt
Colt
Wilowah

Location : Virginia, United States, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: A message of Greeting from "The Dark"    A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:09 pm

A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  Pinkieveryponyloved
Back to top Go down
http://wilowah.tumblr.com/
UNICRON
Filly
Filly
UNICRON

PostSubject: Re: A message of Greeting from "The Dark"    A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:10 pm

UNICRON WILL BE BALL DEEP IN THE FRAY!
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Pegasus
Pegasus
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: A message of Greeting from "The Dark"    A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:10 pm

You guys obviously don't know I'm here. I'll forgive you this time though. not everyone is cool enough to sense my awesomeness.
Just remember that I'm the best in the entire galaxy.

Come on Pinkie Pie. Back to the front we go. Let's show who's the greatest!

Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: A message of Greeting from "The Dark"    A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:11 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:

You guys obviously don't know I'm here. I'll forgive you this time though. not everyone is cool enough to sense my awesomeness.
Just remember that I'm the best in the entire galaxy.

Come on Pinkie Pie. Back to the front we go. Let's show who's the greatest!

Hey hey don't forget you best friend Applejack here.
Back to top Go down
Confluttershy
Filly
Filly
Confluttershy

PostSubject: Re: A message of Greeting from "The Dark"    A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:11 pm

UNICRON wrote:
UNICRON CAN STOP USING THE ROYAL CANTERLOT VOICE!

Last edited by Confluttershy on Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KronusZ
Pony
Pony
KronusZ

PostSubject: Re: A message of Greeting from "The Dark"    A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:12 pm

*yawn* you speak well for someone with a forked tongue sith spawn
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: A message of Greeting from "The Dark"    A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:12 pm

Confluttershy wrote:
UNICRON wrote:
UNICRON CAN TURN HIS CAPSLOCK OFF!

you mean quit using the Royal Canterlot voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A message of Greeting from "The Dark"    A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A message of Greeting from "The Dark"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top