View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Twilight Sparkle
Colt
Colt
Twilight Sparkle

Early Access now starts on the 13th. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early Access now starts on the 13th.   Early Access now starts on the 13th. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:36 pm

I got my pre-order code entered the day after they went live, would have had it sooner but I had to wait a day for Gamestop to email me the code. I'm hoping I get in on the 13th so I can reserve names.
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: Early Access now starts on the 13th.   Early Access now starts on the 13th. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:19 pm

BronyQuest wrote:
The silly thing is, there'll be quite the number of 50s by the time the official release rolls around on the 20th.

Wouldn't surprise me. When WoW's Burning Crusade X-pack came out, there were people with the new races at the new level cap on day 2
Back to top Go down
http://rydelfox.deviantart.com
Ekeli
Colt
Colt
Ekeli

PostSubject: Re: Early Access now starts on the 13th.   Early Access now starts on the 13th. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:37 pm

I'm not certain but don't you not get to play the whole time during early access?
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Early Access now starts on the 13th.   Early Access now starts on the 13th. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:56 pm

Ekeli wrote:
I'm not certain but don't you not get to play the whole time during early access?
It depends when you get in. If you get in on the 15th you have five days, 14th you would have six, and etc. I don't think they will be limiting playtime. I haven't read anything along those lines.
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
Wilowah
Colt
Colt
Wilowah

Location : Virginia, United States, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: Early Access now starts on the 13th.   Early Access now starts on the 13th. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:31 pm

BronyQuest wrote:
Doombah wrote:

If I hit 21 in just 28 hours of gameplay, by the time release day hit's i'll most likely be at least 25 and working on my crafting to make money to buy my goddamned driving license frustratingly. Smile

~D

The silly thing is, there'll be quite the number of 50s by the time the official release rolls around on the 20th.

I heard that when you get to the upper 30s or 40s, leveling grinds to a near standstill.

I just hope I can get the legacy name I want within a day or two... but we'll see!
Back to top Go down
http://wilowah.tumblr.com/
BronyQuest
Colt
Colt
BronyQuest

PostSubject: Re: Early Access now starts on the 13th.   Early Access now starts on the 13th. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 8:31 pm

Wilowah wrote:

I heard that when you get to the upper 30s or 40s, leveling grinds to a near standstill.

I just hope I can get the legacy name I want within a day or two... but we'll see!

I'm sure there will be a lot of hardcore players who just spacebar through all of the cutscenes to level as fast as they can.

Also, I still can't think of a Legacy name for my characters.
Back to top Go down
http://bronyquest.deviantart.com
BerryPunch
Filly
Filly
BerryPunch

PostSubject: Re: Early Access now starts on the 13th.   Early Access now starts on the 13th. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 8:51 pm

Really looking forward to this head start. Probably not going to get in until later though, as I did not preorder until October. If I can get in by the 15th, I will be VERY content, and that's only because I am going to be away for most of the 16th...
Confounded ponies...
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: Early Access now starts on the 13th.   Early Access now starts on the 13th. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:14 pm

To everyone who gets in tomorrow:
Happy Hunting and May the Force be With You.

Hope to see you soon in game.
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Early Access now starts on the 13th.   Early Access now starts on the 13th. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:10 pm

Darth Dreselus wrote:
To everyone who gets in tomorrow:
Happy Hunting Name Reserving and May the Force be With You.

Hope to see you soon in game.

Fixed for honesty.
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
Gregam
Pegasus
Pegasus
Gregam

PostSubject: Re: Early Access now starts on the 13th.   Early Access now starts on the 13th. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:19 pm

Yup, I hope everypony has a blast tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Wilowah
Colt
Colt
Wilowah

Location : Virginia, United States, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: Early Access now starts on the 13th.   Early Access now starts on the 13th. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:10 pm

Time to get up really early. This will put me in practice for being up for my 7:30 am finals in the coming weeks. I swear I'll get off and study!
Back to top Go down
http://wilowah.tumblr.com/
WarlordSparkle
Colt
Colt
WarlordSparkle

PostSubject: Re: Early Access now starts on the 13th.   Early Access now starts on the 13th. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:13 pm

I should know whether or not I'm in when I wake up for work. Then I get to do 3 hours of dealing with brats, and come home to sweet sweet Early Access, if I'm lucky!
Back to top Go down
Chewbacabra
Pony
Pony
Chewbacabra

PostSubject: Re: Early Access now starts on the 13th.   Early Access now starts on the 13th. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:42 pm

So for those Day One ponies, when did you actually get notified?
Back to top Go down
CKTofu
Pony
Pony
CKTofu

PostSubject: Re: Early Access now starts on the 13th.   Early Access now starts on the 13th. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:59 pm

They were periodically sending out emails earlier on. http://twitter.com/swtor to creep on invites.
Back to top Go down
Chewbacabra
Pony
Pony
Chewbacabra

PostSubject: Re: Early Access now starts on the 13th.   Early Access now starts on the 13th. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:29 pm

Ah, thanks. Really looking forward to my Monday evening invite. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

PostSubject: Re: Early Access now starts on the 13th.   Early Access now starts on the 13th. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:44 pm

CKTofu wrote:
They were periodically sending out emails earlier on. http://twitter.com/swtor to creep on invites.

You can hit up the TOR Facebook as well. Whichever one gives you easier access. Smile That's where i've been following all day and watching waves of people QQ about not getting their codes.

~D
Back to top Go down
Lyra
Media Mane
Media Mane
Lyra

PostSubject: Re: Early Access now starts on the 13th.   Early Access now starts on the 13th. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 6:07 pm

Invites are over for the day. They will be starting again tomorrow morning.
Back to top Go down
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

PostSubject: Re: Early Access now starts on the 13th.   Early Access now starts on the 13th. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 6:33 pm

Yup! 9am CST, so 10am for me! They did four waves of emails with a fifth bonus wave, once a hour until 1pm CST. I'm sure that's how this is going to roll.

I don't know if they are legit going by when you put your prereg code in or not. People in the comments on FB were saying they were in August and got in, but others were saying they were the end of July and still didn't get the email.

If I had to guess, they knocked out the first week and a half of preorders today. I'm hoping for tomorrow, but Thursday is probably more likely. Here's hoping! Very Happy

~D
Back to top Go down
Chewbacabra
Pony
Pony
Chewbacabra

PostSubject: Re: Early Access now starts on the 13th.   Early Access now starts on the 13th. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 6:41 pm

I'm a little concerned that it's only the first day and our server is supposedly already full.
Back to top Go down
CKTofu
Pony
Pony
CKTofu

PostSubject: Re: Early Access now starts on the 13th.   Early Access now starts on the 13th. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 7:22 pm

Chewbacabra wrote:
I'm a little concerned that it's only the first day and our server is supposedly already full.

My guess is that they don't have all their server hardware up yet, and that the server capacities will rise.
Back to top Go down
Aulle
Filly
Filly
Aulle

PostSubject: maybe arriving a little late to the party   Early Access now starts on the 13th. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:47 pm

hey everypony. just wanted to say that i may not be on the 20 of dec. i will probebly be playing with my friend in that time. but be sure of this. privat tropper aulle will arrive and save the day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Early Access now starts on the 13th.   Early Access now starts on the 13th. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Early Access now starts on the 13th.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top