stats (this title is too short)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KronusZ
Pony
Pony
KronusZ

stats (this title is too short) Empty
PostSubject: stats (this title is too short)   stats (this title is too short) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:52 pm

anyone got a good site or a brief on how the different stats effect characters? I am trying to distribute my skill points and have no idea if endurance effects Jedi shadows enough to try and boost it.
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: stats (this title is too short)   stats (this title is too short) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:56 pm

From what I remember from the beta:

Endurance: hitpoins bonus over base provided by level/class
Willpower: force point bonus/force damage bonus
Strength: Melee damage bonus
Tech...summit or other: Proficiency with weapons
Presence: Companion damage bonus.

As a shadow your main stat would be Willpower and secondary stat is Endurance. So you shud keep appropriate gear (ie a gear with strength and tech bonus is not too useful for your class)
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: stats (this title is too short)   stats (this title is too short) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 4:10 pm

Strength: Melee damage (and Force damage for Knights)
Willpower: Force damage (and Melee damage for Consulars)
Aim: Ranged damage (and Tech damage for Troopers)
Cunning: Tech damage (and Ranged damage for Smugglers)
Endurance: Health
Presence: Extra health, damage, and healing for companions

There are also secondary stats, like Alacrity, which reduces cast time and cooldowns, or Crit Change and Crit Damage
Back to top Go down
http://rydelfox.deviantart.com
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: stats (this title is too short)   stats (this title is too short) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 7:35 pm

This is what I have been referencing. It isn't written well but has gotten the job done.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1030602-SWTOR-Attributes-and-Damage-types
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: stats (this title is too short)   stats (this title is too short) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 7:45 pm

One thing that page misses:
You primary stat also affects as second type of damage (as noted above), but not quite as strongly as the main stat for that damage

EDIT: Also, Defence increases Dodge for non-force users (Dodge is functionally identical to Parry/deflect)
Back to top Go down
http://rydelfox.deviantart.com
PadawanTwilight
Filly
Filly
PadawanTwilight

PostSubject: Class Stats   stats (this title is too short) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 2:37 pm

I could be wrong, but I've noticed a unique arrangement for base classes going into advanced classes, and how even they have a certain priority arrangement to make them most effective. The same applies to orange weapons and armor modifications. My personal experience includes:

JEDI CONSULAR
Jedi Sage (Willpower > Endurance, Resolve Mods); Jedi Shadow (Endurance > Willpower, Force Wielder Mods).

JEDI KNIGHT
Jedi Sentinel (Strength > Endurance, Might Mods), Jedi Guardian (Endurance > Strength, Guardian Mods).

The other two base classes (Trooper, Smuggler) I have not experienced enough to distinguish, but they're still fairly straightforward in matters of determining how to make your character the most effective for its proper role as a DPS, Tank or Healer. Skill trees are also an important factor to consider in those, of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stats (this title is too short)   stats (this title is too short) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

stats (this title is too short)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top