SWTOR Healer Spec Comparison

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BronyQuest
Colt
Colt
BronyQuest

SWTOR Healer Spec Comparison Empty
PostSubject: SWTOR Healer Spec Comparison   SWTOR Healer Spec Comparison I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:09 am

Was browsing the SWTOR subreddit, and saw this link. Did a quick skim through it, and it's a fairly well-made description of the three healing specs in SWTOR. It includes a quick rundown of their resource management, their abilities, and current viability in a competitive atmosphere.

Link.
Back to top Go down
http://bronyquest.deviantart.com
Lyra
Media Mane
Media Mane
Lyra

PostSubject: Re: SWTOR Healer Spec Comparison   SWTOR Healer Spec Comparison I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:07 am

Hmm, I was contemplating going a commando/medic as my trooper spec, but according to this, it wouldn't really be viable except as extreme backup heals, in which case I may as well just go DPS and not worry unless in certain situations. I will have to test it out when the game launches and get a better first hand idea.

On the other hand, healing with a SI/Sorc was pretty pleasing for only having two direct heals and a shield. It was tough at times, but worked. I can't wait till I can become invested in a character that isn't going to be unplayable at the end of a weekend, so I can try out builds.
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: SWTOR Healer Spec Comparison   SWTOR Healer Spec Comparison I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:34 pm

Great link there! It has given me a lot to think about and has made my decision to go Consular or Smuggler even harder! No AOE for the Scoundrel worry me, I can't count the number of times it has helped me to keep the party from dropping.
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: SWTOR Healer Spec Comparison   SWTOR Healer Spec Comparison I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:16 pm

I seen a video of a sawbones healing the eternity vault and he was doing quite well I wouldnt worry about it too much
Sawbones healing
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: SWTOR Healer Spec Comparison   SWTOR Healer Spec Comparison I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:02 pm

Applejack wrote:
I seen a video of a sawbones healing the eternity vault and he was doing quite well I wouldnt worry about it too much
Sawbones healing
Well he does have Kolto Cloud which is better than nothing, but it isn't an instant. I do think they still will be great healers but I'm still skeptical. I'm just used to having a million burst heals that my disposal is all.
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SWTOR Healer Spec Comparison   SWTOR Healer Spec Comparison I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SWTOR Healer Spec Comparison

View previous topic View next topic Back to top