View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Pinkie Pie
Event Mane
Event Mane
Pinkie Pie

THE ADVENTURE! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   THE ADVENTURE! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:55 am

>Pillows: Ask the orb what is going on in the present.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   THE ADVENTURE! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 1:09 am

>AV: "I don't know it was in a weird language. You, she said they were words of power or something. That she became more powerful then she could have on her own. Now tell me what's going on I came here to deliver a letter, delivered it to the wrong princess and now I'm trapped in a bubble. My father is so going to kill me. I'll be the laughing stock of the caravan when they find out what took me so long!"

Celestia frowns at you, before stepping forward her horn glowing. You try to manoeuvre away from Celestia, but she approaches you her horn gently touching the bubble. It flashes a few colours, stunning you briefly before you find yourself falling. You land hard laying in Celestia's throne. "I have a feeling that Equestria is in great danger, as are the lands surrounding it including Egleo, your homeland." Celestia backs up, raising up to her full height. "I think I'm going to need your help to contain this evil." You blink, not entirely sure what's going on. It seems that Celestia has released you, and now wants your help. But you're not sure why she has released you, or what you possibly could do to aid in her cause.

{}{}{}

>CS: SOMETHING JUST EXPLODED IN YOUR MOUTH. HIDE UNDER THE BED!

You are startled of the card exploding in your mouth, and your first reaction is to hide under a bed. However, there doesn't appear to be a normal bed here, so instead you dart underneath the Pillow Trixie was napping on earlier. "Now what has got into you?" Trixie's voice comes from outside your pillow shell. She attempts to pull the pillow off you with her teeth at first, but you cling on. She eventually magically lifts it, despite you scrabbling to have it continuing to cover you. "You merely gained a Sylladex. Calm down." You take several deep breaths, trying to calm down. Trixie said something about a Sylladex, you're not sure what that is but it sounds important.

==+==+==

>Pillows: ASK THE ORB WHAT'S GOING ON IN THE PRESENT.

You gaze into the orb, asking it to reveal the present to you. "No, I can not reveal the Present, only the past, or the future." The voice calls out. "And I only work in this place, so should you ever leave this place you will need to return to it in order to use me again."

>
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   THE ADVENTURE! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 1:50 am

AV: "Wha- What can I do? I'm just a messenger and I even messed that up, Oh no once my father hears of this I'll be doomed. They'll clip my wings or leave me behind he'll disown me for this failure for sure. Not to mention Red. She might really have been a criminal for all I know. The fake you said she wasn't but she lied to me once for all I know she lied about Red too. I can't go back to the caravan now I'm a disgrace to all griffon kind. I'll never find a mate! I'll never be a great warrior for Egleo! I'll never prove I'm not a chicken and my father will never be proud of me! What am I going to do!"
Back to top Go down
Pinkie Pie
Event Mane
Event Mane
Pinkie Pie

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   THE ADVENTURE! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 4:33 pm

>Reality: Perform the sound check.
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   THE ADVENTURE! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 5:03 pm

Pillows: Find out about 1 second in the past.

CS: Ask what a Silly Dex is. Even if you already asked Celestia. You forgot.
Back to top Go down
http://rydelfox.deviantart.com
Rarity
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   THE ADVENTURE! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:13 pm

>AV: "Wha- What can I do? I'm just a messenger and I even messed that up, Oh no once my father hears of this I'll be doomed. They'll clip my wings or leave me behind he'll disown me for this failure for sure. Not to mention Red. She might really have been a criminal for all I know. The fake you said she wasn't but she lied to me once for all I know she lied about Red too. I can't go back to the caravan now I'm a disgrace to all griffon kind. I'll never find a mate! I'll never be a great warrior for Egleo! I'll never prove I'm not a chicken and my father will never be proud of me! What am I going to do!"

Celestia bows her head, nuzzling you gently. "There there, everything will turn out fine in the end." The white alicorn straightens up again. "If you were the one who rescued Red I thank you. Last she contacted me she was in a situation far worse than she deserves. She's a good gryphon, a bit gruff but still a good soul." She smiles at you, "I'm certain that you will find that you have a good soul as well. Now come." Celestia turns her back and heads down the stairs. "I'm certain that your caravan will understand that you were late in returning if you explain that I asked you for another quick task."

0-.-0

>Reality: PERFORM THE SOUND CHECK

You get behind your booth, watching as Vinyl Scratch and Octavia walk into the recording booth. This was where you felt most at home. You feel glad that Scratch is such a nice boss, forgiving your occasional days of sheer and utter bad luck. You magic on a headset, and work your way over to the microphone. You fiddle with a few of the settings, getting them to your preferred pre-sets, marked with little bits of tape and ink. However you know that even your pre-sets aren't always perfect. You use magic to turn on your microphone, and start dictating to your two bosses to give you the sound samples and test the microphones in their booth. After about fifteen minutes later you have managed the perfect mixing sound. You truly believe this is why you got your cutie mark, and your nickname "Sound" Check. Still, you're not sure what kind of a cutie mark a pony with the name of 'Reality' could have gotten, and every time you think about this you're glad that cutie marks are determined by talents and not by names.

)-.-(

>Pillows: FIND OUT ABOUT 1 SECOND IN THE PAST.

You gaze into the orb, attempting to see 1 second in the past. It flashes with an image for a second before going misty again. "There, one second in the past. Pleased are you?" The voice says smugly.

(|6_9|)

>CS: ASK WHAT A SILLY DEX IS. EVEN IF YOU ALREADY ASKED CELESTIA. YOU FORGOT.

You ask Trixie what a 'silly dex' is, causing the blue pony to frown. "I said it was a Sylladex, not a Silly Dex." She says irritatedly. "And it's a device you use to Captchalogue items with. Trixie never thought that she'd ever have to explain something so basic." She frowns deeply, clearly thinking. "A Sylladex is where you store your Captchalogue cards. Where exactly its stored is not entirely known so don't ask Trixie. You can use a Captchalogue card to store items for easy use or access. Come to think of it, I don't think foals usually get Sylladexes, at least not until they get their Cutie Mark." Trixie frowns. "All right little green one, you had best check your Fetch Modus, so you know how to get items out of it."

>
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   THE ADVENTURE! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:01 pm

AV: nod and follow Celestia "what will you have me do?"
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   THE ADVENTURE! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:49 pm

CS: Try to check the Fetch thingy. Realize that you don't know how and ask Trixie.
Back to top Go down
Pinkie Pie
Event Mane
Event Mane
Pinkie Pie

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   THE ADVENTURE! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:16 pm

>Pillows: Ask the orb how you will end up escaping this place.
Back to top Go down
Wilowah
Colt
Colt
Wilowah

Location : Virginia, United States, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   THE ADVENTURE! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:21 am

>CS: "Is there a card for fire ghosts?"

>Pillows: Beginning to ponder whether or not other delicious orbs exist, ask if I will ever encounter a caramel or alfalfa orb in my future.
Back to top Go down
http://wilowah.tumblr.com/
Rarity
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   THE ADVENTURE! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 7:33 pm

>AV: NOD AND FOLLOW CELESTIA "What will you have me do?"

"I'm going to need you to help me organize a counter-strike against this new mysterious foe." Celestia says, leading you down a side hallway. You pass by several ponies who are patching what appears to be a water leak inside of a charred hole. Celestia seems to be completely oblivious to this, or perhaps she does notice and she's just not showing any concern. She leads you into a room, there you see a tall grey pegasus in full guard armour. Over her left eye is a black eye patch.

"Lieutenant Hooves reporting for duty sir!" the pegasus says, saluting Celestia as she enters the room.

"At ease lieutenant" Celestia says, closing the door behind you. Now this is what you know, military structure. You relax ever so slightly hearing the military edge, it's how you were raised. "This is Lieutenant Derpy Hooves, one of the Solar Sisterhood." Celestia explains, walking towards the round table in the centre of the room. The Lieutenant walks towards the table as well. Not wanting to be left out you head towards the table. "I want you to join them, at least temporarily. They are my elite soldier unit, working along with the Lunar Longmares." Celestia looks at you with a stern look. "It isn't often a non-pony, let lone a male, is given the chance to work with the Double S. I hope that you can live up to their standards."

oPoP

>CS: TRY AND CHECK THE FETCH THINGY. REALIZE THAT YOU DON'T KNOW HOW AND ASK TRIXIE.

You go to check the Fetch Modus of your new Sylladex, however you are not entirely sure how to do this. You turn around and ask Trixie about how to check the Fetch Mundus. "It's Fetch Modus, not Mundus." Trixie says, frowning and glaring at you. "First you pull out your deck by calling it forth." Trixie says, using her magic to pull out a deck from behind her back. "You then look at the back of your deck, checking your Fetch Modus." Trixie shows you the back of her deck, pointing with her hoof to the area of the card that reads the Fetch Modus. You can't read what it says on the back of the card, however Trixie tells you. "As you can see, my Fetch Modus is STACK. First in, First out." Trixie smiles a smug smile. "It's simple, but highly effective. Now, what have you got?"

You frown, attempting several times to pull out your Sylladex, before somehow managing to do it. The single card glistens in your hoof, as you turn it over to read what was on the back. However the back, shiny as it could be, is completely illegible to you. Though this is more likely because you still can't read. "Well?" Trixie says, walking behind you and trying to read what's on your card. "What's your Fetch Modus?" You show her the card. "ALIGNMENT? I've never heard of such a Fetch Modus." Trixie frowns, thinking. "Trixie will have to do some research on this, while she does that you finish cleaning up your mess."

>CS: "Is there a card for fire ghosts?"

Trixie gives you a glare out of the corner of her eye. "What would give you such a ridiculous idea. Fire Ghosts don't exist, therefore they can't be Captchalogued, and if it can't be Captchalogued then it can't have a card." She huffs slightly, looking over the remaining books on Celestia's shelves. "Now clean while Trixie looks up what your Fetch Modus means."

liceC

>Pillows: ASK THE ORB HOW YOU WILL END UP ESCAPING THIS PLACE.

You ask the orb how you will end up escaping this place. As you gaze into the orb, its contents clear again, and you can see yourself, and the contents of your Sylladex, being ejected at high velocity into a dark stone room. Luggage seems to be mysteriously absent from the picture.

>Pillows: BEGINNING TO PONDER WHETHER OR NOT OTHER DELICIOUS ORBS EXIST, ASK IF I WILL EVER ENCOUNTER A CARAMEL OR ALFALFA ORB IN MY FUTURE.

You ask if you will encounter either a Caramel or Alfalfa Orb in your future. "You gaze into the orb, seeing a green orb, in a green room covered with Alfalfa. As you gaze into the room suddenly a shadow moves, then a flash of something terrifying seems to attack your gaze. You drop the orb in fright, backing away. It seems the Alfalfa monster does seem to exist.

>
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   THE ADVENTURE! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:21 pm

AV: "I will do my best. *Bow to Celestia* Lieutenant shall we begin? What information do we have on this shadowy Alicorn?"

Last edited by Applejack on Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   THE ADVENTURE! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:20 am

CS: Look for an unexploded bath to clean up in.
Use caution. This castle seems prone to explosions
Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   THE ADVENTURE! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:22 am

Pillows: run in circles until you are at your maximum speed and try going through the wall again
Back to top Go down
Wilowah
Colt
Colt
Wilowah

Location : Virginia, United States, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   THE ADVENTURE! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:58 am

>CS: "What does "ALIGNMENT?" mean?"

>Pillows: Attempt to figure out a way to use the sylladex to simultaneously launch oneself and all objects out and/or away from it.
Back to top Go down
http://wilowah.tumblr.com/
Rarity
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   THE ADVENTURE! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:06 am

>AV: "I will do my best" BOW TO CELESTIA "Lieutenant shall we begin? What information do we have on this shadowy Alicorn?"

Celestia gives you a small nod of the head before she turns to leave. You smile, turning towards the Lieutenant and starting your inquiry of her. "Well we don't have a whole lot of information. However we do have a few leads." The pony walks around the table, pulling down three scrolls and laying them before you. "Three ponies have gone missing. The first is young Flippy Flop, a new addition to the ERA. She was always somewhat indecisive but she had a lot of promise. The last pony who saw her was her commanding officer, Lieutenant Doughnut.

"The next was the son of one of the wealthiest ponies in Equestria, Blue Beet. You've surely heard of him, he has a monopoly of radio in Equestria through his company BluBe. His son Gallowglass thought of himself of an adventurer and archaeologist. Similar to Daring Doo. Gallowglass used his father's fortune to fund expensive trips to archaeological digs. Strange thing is he just came back with a find, he was last seen entering the Canterlot Royal Museum.

"Finally the third one is a real embarrassment for the Solar Sisterhood. One of the students of Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns has gone missing. Not only that, but she was only a filly not having gotten her Cutie Mark yet. Little Raven Horn was last seen by her sister when the two parted ways to go to separate classes. You might want to ask her for details, her name is Reality Check and she works at the local Radio Station during her off time."

The Lieutenant rolls up the three scrolls. "More information is available should you need it. I will let the rest of the Solar Sisterhood know you are working with us for this investigation. Simply look for the multi-coloured crest on our armour." She gives you a deep glare with her uncovered eye. "Just try to keep a low profile, I don't want a panic to get out. Also try to use some tact, I'd rather not have to lock you up for harassment. You may be an honorary member of the Solar Sisterhood, but that doesn't give you immunity to the law. Remember that, you are dismissed."

You nod, deciding to Captchalouge the three scrolls in case you need them later.

AV SYLLADEX: ****: Scroll on Flippy Flop. ****: Scroll on Gallowglass. ****: Scroll on Raven Horn.

(9)(6)

>CS: LOOK FOR AN UNEXPLODED BATH TO CLEAN UP IN. USE CAUTION, THIS CASTLE SEEMS PRONE TO EXPLOSIONS.

You search for an unexploded bath to clean up in. However you are still stuck in the room. You sit down in the pile of ashes, a cloud rising up to envelop you. You cough, beating your tiny wings to dispel the cloud. You are so covered in ashes now your entire body is a gritty black mess. Your eyes start to water. You seem to have gotten some ashes in your eyes. You blink furiously, rubbing your eyes however this only rubs more ash into your eyes. You begin to cry in pain, causing Trixie to look around.

"What is it now?" She says snapping a book closed in irritation. She trots over seeing you cry, frowning at your sooty self. "Ugh, does Trixie have to do everything for you? Now I have to wash you as well? Very well." The light blue unicorn closes her eyes, concentrating. A small rain-cloud appears over you, dumping its watery contents over you and washing you clean. You blink a few times, feeling the ash wash out of your eyes. They still sting but they don't really hurt any more.

"Now take this mop and clean up." Trixie says, conjuring a small mop just your size. "Trixie still has research to do."

>CS: "What does "ALIGNMENT?" mean?"

You pick the mop up and start to clean with it. However it is dull work and during it your mind starts wondering. Finally it can't stand it any more and you ask "What does 'Alignment' mean?"

"That is what Trixie is trying to find out." Trixie says without commenting. "Now quiet and get back to cleaning your mess up."

(6)(9)

>Pillows: RUN IN CIRCLES UNTIL YOU ARE AT YOUR MAXIMUM SPEED AND TRY GOING THROUGH THE WALL AGAIN

You run around until you achieve full speed once again. Again you attempt to smash through the walls. Again you are unsuccessful, this time you bounce against several walls as though you were a pinball in some deranged machine. The voice of the orb sighs, but otherwise does not comment on your futile attempt to escape.

>Pillows: ATTEMPT TO FIGURE OUT A WAY TO USE THE SYLLADEX TO SIMULTANEOUSLY LAUNCH ONESELF AND ALL OBJECTS OUT AND/OR AWAY FROM IT.

After you come to a rest, you sit down frowning. You attempt to figure out a way to use your Sylladex while you are inside it. After some time you come up with nothing, though you are now craving Chocolate Parfait.

>

Last edited by Rarity on Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   THE ADVENTURE! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:27 am

AV: Make your way towards Lieutenant Doughnut. He should be able to give you some leads towards this Flippy character who knows maybe she just lost track of time and cant decide what to order at McDaisy's.
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   THE ADVENTURE! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:28 am

CS: You are wet now. Shake yourself dry.

CS: You may be able to figure out Alignment by using your captchlogue. Captchalogue the mop.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   THE ADVENTURE! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:02 am

>AV: MAKE YOUR WAY TOWARDS LIEUTENANT DOUGHNUT. HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO GIVE YOU SOME LEADS TOWARDS THIS FLIPPY CHARACTER WHO KNOWS MAYBE SHE JUST LOST TRACK OF TIME AND CAN'T DECIDE WHAT TO ORDER AT MCDAISY'S.

You head out of the castle deciding to check out this Lieutenant Doughnut. As you leave you start asking around to see where he might be. You get several confused looks when you mention him, though one young unicorn points you towards the local coffee house that the Lieutenant likes to frequent. You head over there, jogging slightly. You eventually find the place described and enter it. You look around, searching for the pegasus in question. Eventually your eyes fall on a rather androgynous brown pony with a bright pink mane that is slicked as though it was squeezed out of an icing tube. Looks as though you found your pony. However as you walk over to him, you notice that he is crouching behind his table, glaring at a pony eating a large pile of doughnuts.

You slide into a seat next to him, opening your beak to speak to him. However he speaks, and you are rather shocked by his rather feminine voice. "Look at him, the one with the blue button eyes." You look around, looking at a light green colt with bright blue eyes, roughly the shape of coat buttons. "Murderer, they're all murderers. Eating the innocent and the pure." You hear the Lieutenant hiss as the colt takes a bite out of one of his pile of doughnuts. He sits up a little and looks at you. "Now, what might I help you with good... Gryphon?"

Dà┌îπg d° ┌°ck$

CS: YOU ARE WET NOW. SHAKE YOURSELF DRY.

You realize you are very wet, and decide the fastest way to dry off is through shaking. You start shaking yourself, sending water everywhere. Your hair poofs up from your quick drying.

CS: YOU MAY BE ABLE TO FIGURE OUT ALIGNMENT BY USING YOUR CAPTCHALOGUE. CAPTCHALOGUE THE MOP.

You decide the quickest way to discover what Alignment means is though doing. You close your eyes, concentrating. Upon opening them the mop is gone, and your captchalogue card now has a picture of mop, as well three symbols in the corner. There is a Sun, Moon, and a black disc. Next to each symbol is a number. Next to the Sun is a 0, next to the Moon is a 5, and next to the disc is a 6.

CS's Sylladex. 1. Mop [Sun-0 Moon-5 Dark Disc-6]

>

Last edited by Rarity on Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   THE ADVENTURE! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:06 am

CS: The card is trying to confuse you. Yell at it.
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   THE ADVENTURE! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:10 am

AV: "umm.. what do you mean murders? Are you insane? ugh forget about that I'm here for information about a Flippy she went missing tell me everything you know about it and any information you have on her."
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   THE ADVENTURE! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:14 am

Pillows: Eat the nearest Chocolate Parfait.

Reality: Prepare to start the sound check.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   THE ADVENTURE! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:54 am

CS: THE CARD IS TRYING TO CONFUSE YOU. YELL AT IT.

You realize the card is clearly trying to get you off guard. Frustrated you start yelling at it. Trixie looks over at your adorable squeaks of a yell, before a sudden blast of volume blowing the card across the room and sending your unexpecting body into the wall. You slide down the wall, shell shocked by the sudden volume of your own yelling. Trixie drops her book, her mouth hanging open at your use of such volume.

AV: "umm.. what do you mean murderers? Are you insane? ugh forget about that I'm here for information about a Flippy she went missing tell me everything you know about it and any information you have on her."

You start asking about the murderers, before deciding that it would be best to leave it be. However as soon as you mention the murderers you are interrupted by Doughnut who has returned to gazing at the patrons of the coffee house. "Them, all of them. Eating those innocent doughnuts, the pastries never even got a chance to really live and they are brutally eaten. Every day, I come here, gathering evidence. Eventually I will present my case to Celestia, a protection law will surely come into place once she sees what horrors those poor pastries go through." The brown pegasus sips his coffee, returning his gaze to you. "But you were saying?" You clear your throat and continue explaining why you had been searching him out. "Ah yes, young Flippy Flop. Poor girl, she was a nice one. She sympathized with my cause, helped me stake this place out every now and then. Perhaps... perhaps you could help me, help you." You frown, not sure what the pony means by this. "I need you to rescue a doughnut, any doughnut, from one of these murderers so that I might protect it and interview it. I'll use its testimony to help my cause."

2023091209070820 19160118111205

>Pillows: EAT THE NEAREST CHOCOLATE PARFAIT

You eat the nearest chocolate parfait. As you are munching on it you feel as though some strange bipedal creature with pink skin and almost no hair is starting to wonder what happened to their desert. You shrug and continue to eat your desert.

>Reality: PREPARE TO START THE SOUND CHECK

You already preformed the sound check. As a matter of fact, you're currently recording the Radio Show so you feel it would be incredibly stupid to mess with the soundboard outside of minor tweaks here and there to maximize the sound quality.

>
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   THE ADVENTURE! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:20 am

AV: sigh and walk over to the green ponies table grab a doughnut before returning to the Lt. "Here now tell me about the girl!"

OOC: Rarity, Twilight Sparkle, Octavsa but I assume you wanted to say Octavia which would have been 15032001220901 not 15032001221901

Last edited by Applejack on Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   THE ADVENTURE! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:54 pm

Reality: Perform the sound check again anyways
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   THE ADVENTURE! - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE ADVENTURE!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top