THE ADVENTURE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
SpectrumDash
Filly
Filly

THE ADVENTURE! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   THE ADVENTURE! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:19 am

Pull out a magic wand
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   THE ADVENTURE! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:25 am

> PULL OUT A MAGIC WAND

You would pull out a Magic Wand, if you had a Magic Wand. Or a functioning inventory system. Perhaps you should ask somepony about how you're supposed to carry things around with you.

>
Back to top Go down
SpectrumDash
Filly
Filly

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   THE ADVENTURE! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:26 am

Ask a pony how to carry things around with me
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   THE ADVENTURE! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:26 am

Ask Trixie how I can carry more than one thing
Back to top Go down
http://rydelfox.deviantart.com
Rarity
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   THE ADVENTURE! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:38 am

> ASK TRIXIE HOW I CAN CARRY MORE THAN ONE THING

Trixie blinks frowning. "You use a Captchalogue deck, or saddlebags if you're unable to captchalogue anything, which most unimportant ponies, such as yourself, are unable to do." Trixie says before shaking her head. "Now answer my questions. Who are you, where did you come from, and why are you here? Trixie demands answers."

>
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   THE ADVENTURE! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:43 am

say "I'm just a filly, I was in the woods, and the big pony brought us here"
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   THE ADVENTURE! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:51 am

> SAY "I'm just a filly, I was in the woods, and the big pony brought us here"

Trixie stares at you confused. "Yes, I know you're a filly, but what's your name?" Trixie asks, "And more over, what do you mean 'woods'? And 'the big pony'? Do you mean Celestia? And finally what do you mean 'us'. Are there more of you running around here?"

>
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   THE ADVENTURE! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:56 am

RESPOND "I dunno, The woods, the big white pony, maybe, I dunno, and I don't think so."
Back to top Go down
Confluttershy
Filly
Filly
Confluttershy

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   THE ADVENTURE! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:58 am

Tell her our name and that Celestia brought us here.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   THE ADVENTURE! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 1:30 am

> RESPOND "I dunno, the woods, the big white pony, maybe, I dunno, and I don't think so."

You scrunch your face up trying to remember. The dream seems to have disoriented you. "You're confusing Trixie." The unicorn said frowning.

> TELL HER OUR NAME AND THAT CELESTIA BROUGHT US HERE

Suddenly it clicks. You can remember the name of the pony who brought you here, and you recall what she called you. At least, you're pretty sure that she brought you here. "I see, well Crystal Secret, follow Trixie and she will bring you to Celestia. If your tale is true she will recognize you and take you out of Trixie's hair."

The unicorn turns around, flipping her hair in an irritated fashion. She continues down the hall, frowning. You start following her again.

>
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   THE ADVENTURE! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 1:33 am

Tell her you really like her mane. It reminds you of ice.

Wonder where you've seen ice.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   THE ADVENTURE! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:11 am

> TELL HER YOU REALLY LIKE HER MANE. IT REMINDS YOU OF ICE.

You tell the unicorn that you really like her mane, and that it reminds you of ice. She looks over her shoulder and smiles. "Yes, Trixie's mane is indeed gorgeous is it not?" she says before stopping before a large door. You didn't realize that she would stop so quickly and run into her. As you back up shaking your head she looks down and frowns at you.

> WONDER WHERE YOU'VE SEEN ICE

As the unicorn knocks upon the door you think about Trixie's mane and how it reminds you of ice. You wonder idly where you've seen ice before. The door opens, and Princess Celestia appears. She looks down at Trixie, then over to you. Just as Trixie opens her mouth to explain why she's there Celestia interrupts her.

"Ah, Crystal Secret. I see you have woken up. I hope you have had a good nap." You nod vigorously, giggling slightly at Trixie's dumb-struck stare. "Thank you for taking her to me Trixie, now come inside Crystal. I would like to tell you about your new life here at Canterlot Palace." You skip around Trixie, and take one last look back at the unicorn before the door closes on her. She hasn't moved, her eyes wide and confusion ringing in each of them. You can't help but smile as the door closes.

You turn around to take a look in the room you are in. There is a fireplace on one wall, and a large sun on the floor mirroring the one on Celestia's flank. There are several pillows on the floor, as well as several podiums with books and scrolls on them. Along each wall there are several books. Next to the fireplace is a perch, upon it is a large red and yellow bird with long tail feathers. You see Celestia walk over to the largest pillow and lay down on it. She looks over to you and smiles.

>
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   THE ADVENTURE! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:53 am

Look to see if there is fire in the fireplace from a very safe distance.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   THE ADVENTURE! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:53 pm

> LOOK TO SEE IF THERE IS A FIRE IN THE FIREPLACE FROM A VERY SAFE DISTANCE.

You walk around Celestia, taking a look into the fireplace. There indeed is a crackling fire in the fireplace. You can feel its warmth flowing through the room.

"Well Crystal." Celestia says, drawing your attention back to her. "Do you have any questions for me?" She gives a small smile and waits for your response.

>
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   THE ADVENTURE! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:05 pm

Ask Princess Celestia why she doesn't talk like Luna
Ask Princess Celestia why she has a Cutie Mark of the floor
Ask Princess Celestia how she got her Cutie Mark.
Ask Princess Celestia what happened to Trixie's wings
Ask Princess Celestia why Trixie talks about herself in the third pony
Ask Princess Celestia why Trixie was surprised to see you
Ask Princess Celestia what a Prinny is and why you thought she might be one
Ask why you heard Trixie's voice not coming from Trixie when you looked in her eyes
Ask who Twilight is and why Trixie needs more powerful magic than her
Ask what a captain's log desk is and why Trixie thinks I can't use one

And, of course, jumble up all of the questions again.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   THE ADVENTURE! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:30 pm

> ASK CELESTIA

The invitation to ask questions was just what you were waiting for. You take a deep breath and start asking every question that comes to your mind. You ask why Celestia doesn't talk like Trixie, why there is a flank mark on Trixie's wings, why Trixie talks like a flank mark, who Twilight is and why Prinny needs more powerful magic than her, and finally what a captain's log desk is and why Luna thinks I can't use one. You stop, blinking. You were so excited that you jumbled up your questions again. Celestia laughs as you screw up your face trying to straighten out your questions.

"Try again, slow down and think about which questions are most important to you first. We'll go from there." Celestia said with a small smile. You nod, taking a deep breath and start asking questions again, slower this time so you don't mix them up again. You ask why Celestia doesn't talk like Luna, why there is a flank mark on the floor, as well as how she got her flank mark. You also ask what happened to Trixie's wings, why Trixie always referred to herself in third pony, and why she was surprised to see you. You finish your slew of questions by asking why you heard Trixie's voice not coming from her when you looked into her eyes, who Twilight is and why she needs more powerful magic than her, and what a Captain's Log Desk is and why Trixie thinks you can't use one. With a final note you ask what a Prinny is, deciding not to elaborate that you thought Celestia was one just in case it was something offencive.

"Well, let's start with your first question." Celestia said, a kind smile on her face. "Luna has been gone a long time, and hasn't fully gotten used to how life is now. Her head is still somewhat stuck in the old times, I'm hoping that when she finally gets out at the end of this week she'll learn more about how life outside the palace is. As for the flank-marks, as you call them. They're called Cutie Marks. The one on the floor is the same of mine, signifying that this is my study. As for how I got mine, a Pony gets his or her cutie mark when they find what makes them special. Talents are often the most common way for how one gets their cutie mark, but it isn't always the case. I got mine because I raise and lower the sun every day." Celestia looks over to the fireplace. You follow her gaze and notice a mural above the fireplace that looks like an alicorn raising the sun.

"As for the rest of your questions, Trixie never had any wings. She's a Unicorn, unicorns aren't born with wings. Only pegasi and alicorns like us are born with wings. As to why she talks to herself in third pony, I'm not entirely sure why. It seems to be a bit of a quirk of hers. She was probably surprised to see you because I hadn't gotten around to telling everypony in the palace about your arrival. I'll make it a priority to let everypony who lives in the palace know you're going to be living here from now on. Now for this hearing Trixie's voice not coming from her when you looked into her eyes..." Celestia frowned, clearly thinking it over. "I'm sure it's not important. As for Twilight, she is my personal student. She currently lives in Ponyville, and Trixie sees her as a sort of rival. As for this Captain's Log Desk, I think you might be thinking of a Captchalog Deck. The Captchalog Deck is the physical representation of a pony's Sylladex, and I can promise you that you'll learn how to use one in good time. But not right now." Celestia stretches her neck out, softly nuzzling the side of your neck. "Now were those all the questions you had?" You reiterate your question about the Prinny and Celestia chuckles. "Oh yes, you did have that one. A Prinny is the soul of a sinner. No pony is entirely sure what one looks like, as no pony has ever returned from the dead to talk about them. After all, the dead stay with the dead, and there's nothing we can do to bring them back."

You frown, not fully understanding Celestia's words. "Anything else you want to know?" Celestia asks, "Or are you ready to hear about your new life?"
Back to top Go down
Pinkie Pie
Event Mane
Event Mane
Pinkie Pie

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   THE ADVENTURE! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:37 pm

>Bounce around in a circle and shout "YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!"
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   THE ADVENTURE! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:01 pm

> BOUNCE AROUND IN A CIRCLE AND SHOUT "YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!"

Excitement fills you, life in a palace. Somehow you know that this is an exciting thing to happen. You bounce around, shouting jubilations of "YES!" Celestia chuckles as she waits for you to tire yourself out. You finally collapse upon one of the pillows, looking excitedly towards Celestia. The pillow sags slightly, cradling you inside it.

"Well as I don't know where your mother is, and it'd be a shame to let a foal live her life as an orphan, I've decided to raise you as my own." You blink, slowly taking this sentence in. You don't know who your real mother is, but Celestia was offering to fill that spot. She certainly seemed like she would be a nice mother. "As I said when we first met, I am Princess Celestia. I am the ruler of Equestria, a great land that stretches from the Everfree Forest to the west, to the great plains in the east. My rule goes into the mountains of the north, and ends at the sea in the south. You will live in the palace, learning about the way of the land, learning magic and how to fly." Celestia looks at you with a kind eye before continuing. "I don't want you to have your entire life to be about learning magic and flight though. I want you to socialize with the other foals in Canterlot. I want you to have the foalhood that I never had." Celestia smiled, nuzzling you slightly. "Do you have any questions? Or shall I introduce you to my sister?"

>
Back to top Go down
Lyra
Media Mane
Media Mane
Lyra

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   THE ADVENTURE! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:36 pm

Ask Celestia, "What is the meaning of life, the universe, and everything?"
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   THE ADVENTURE! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:30 pm

> ASK CELESTIA, "What is the meaning of life, the universe, and everything?"

You ask Celestia the question, who smiles mysteriously before answering. "My dear Crystal Secret, without purpose then life has no meaning. With no meaning then there is no universe, and without the universe everything ceases to exist. So you're going to have to find the answer to that question all on your own." The large white alicorn smiles, standing up from her pillow and walking over to the door. "Now come along, let's go meet my sister."

>

Last edited by Rarity on Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pinkie Pie
Event Mane
Event Mane
Pinkie Pie

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   THE ADVENTURE! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:41 pm

>Ask Celestia what her sister's name is.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   THE ADVENTURE! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:06 pm

> ASK CELESTIA WHAT HER SISTER'S NAME IS

As you follow Celestia out of the room and down the marble hallway you ask her what her sister's name is.

"Luna." Celestia replies with a slight glance over her shoulder. "Judging by your questions earlier you may have already met her. But you should be introduced to her formally. After all, she'll be your aunt from now on."

>
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   THE ADVENTURE! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:27 pm

Ask why she's an ant instead of a pony.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   THE ADVENTURE! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:42 pm

> ASK WHY SHE'S AN ANT INSTEAD OF A PONY

Celestia chuckles at your question. "No, she is a pony. She's going to be your aunt, as in my sister. She's related to you through me. Well, as close as you are related to me..." Celestia frowns, thinking about how best to phrase it. "She'll be sort of like some sort of older relative, somepony who can help you if you need her, and somepony who will likely love you very much." Celestia smiles. "I'm sure the two of you will get along very well."

>
Back to top Go down
Pinkie Pie
Event Mane
Event Mane
Pinkie Pie

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   THE ADVENTURE! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:25 pm

>Ask if Trixie is her sister too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   THE ADVENTURE! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE ADVENTURE!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top