[OFFICER] Mane and Royal Guard +1 Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

[OFFICER] Mane and Royal Guard +1 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: [OFFICER] Mane and Royal Guard +1 Discussion   [OFFICER] Mane and Royal Guard +1 Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:45 pm

If you have any questions, comments, or thoughts on the new recruitment feel free to express them here. Remember to stay within the guild's code of conduct! No slander or gerrymandering please!

Last edited by Fluttershy on Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICER] Mane and Royal Guard +1 Discussion   [OFFICER] Mane and Royal Guard +1 Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:44 pm

hmm... kinda wish I kept my old application... but any who which one of you plans on taking my spot as Royal Guard hmmm? Muffins!?! Kinda want to know how many people will be trying out for the position.
Back to top Go down
Lyra
Media Mane
Media Mane
Lyra

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICER] Mane and Royal Guard +1 Discussion   [OFFICER] Mane and Royal Guard +1 Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:29 am

*raises hand* I know I am pretty new around here, but I do have the experience. I also stand by the saying, "It never hurts to try". Yay~!

I was curious though...do Royal Guards become some level of officer in the guild once TOR is released?
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICER] Mane and Royal Guard +1 Discussion   [OFFICER] Mane and Royal Guard +1 Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:34 am

Chocobo_Kaizu wrote:
*raises hand* I know I am pretty new around here, but I do have the experience. I also stand by the saying, "It never hurts to try". Yay~!

I was curious though...do Royal Guards become some level of officer in the guild once TOR is released?

yea the Manes are the guild leaders they rule the guild sorta together and the Royal Guards are the Officers that help out their 1 step below the Manes
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICER] Mane and Royal Guard +1 Discussion   [OFFICER] Mane and Royal Guard +1 Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 2:11 am

Chocobo_Kaizu wrote:

I don't think so. The Manes are the Officers in the guild, and the Royal Guard are the Forum Moderators. Two advantages to being a Royal Guard, you get the opportunity to become a Mane, and you get to moderate the forums. Downsides are you don't actually have any real power outside of the forums and you're 90% more likely to have a meme spring up around you. Granted that is better than the 110% increased chance to have a meme spring up around you when you're a Mane.

To state the memes that have sprung up around the manes and royal guard, mostly taken from Axon.

Fluttershy is now Butterscotch
BlastingGravy Clops
BlastingGravy lives in China and Europe at the same time
Fluttershy is a homophobic homosexual racist (Though he disputes this all the time, it's still fun to call him this. Besides, I like the idea of a homophobic homosexual, it amuses me.)
If it exists, Rarity will ship is.
Regardless of the choice Rarity has to make, the answer given by the dice is grimdark.
Oh, and no one listens to Blasting Gravy.

I think I got all of them. More will undoubtedly come up as the game comes out. Just keep that in mind ;D
Back to top Go down
Lyra
Media Mane
Media Mane
Lyra

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICER] Mane and Royal Guard +1 Discussion   [OFFICER] Mane and Royal Guard +1 Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:12 am

Well, I am not totally sure how the hierarchy of a guild is going to work in TOR. I know in WoW and some other MMOs there can be varying levels of officers, and then still have the guild leaders (or officers with the highest privileges), so I was just curious if there was some system like that in mind.

Believe me, memes tend to pop up around me regardless. I don't think that will be a problem. Razz
Back to top Go down
DeevFactor
Pony
Pony
DeevFactor

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICER] Mane and Royal Guard +1 Discussion   [OFFICER] Mane and Royal Guard +1 Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:30 pm

I happen to have quite a meme pop up around me in a Synchtube room that I frequent. People there have an enjoyment of misspelling my name on purpose. Examples: Doov, Diiv, etc.

Anyway, I might consider a Royal Guard position, although I don't see myself as a really active person on the forums.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICER] Mane and Royal Guard +1 Discussion   [OFFICER] Mane and Royal Guard +1 Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 2:22 pm

Rarity wrote:

To state the memes that have sprung up around the manes and royal guard, mostly taken from Axon.

Fluttershy is now Butterscotch
BlastingGravy Clops
BlastingGravy lives in China and Europe at the same time
Fluttershy is a homophobic homosexual racist (Though he disputes this all the time, it's still fun to call him this. Besides, I like the idea of a homophobic homosexual, it amuses me.)
If it exists, Rarity will ship is.
Regardless of the choice Rarity has to make, the answer given by the dice is grimdark.

I think I got all of them. More will undoubtedly come up as the game comes out. Just keep that in mind ;D

You also forgot the one meme around Fluttershy that gets you kicked from chat. You remember the one.
Back to top Go down
http://rydelfox.deviantart.com
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICER] Mane and Royal Guard +1 Discussion   [OFFICER] Mane and Royal Guard +1 Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 3:25 pm

Chocobo_Kaizu wrote:
The Royal Guards are considered to be officers of the guild. They do not have the same influence as Manes, but are still influential. They are apart of the final decision whether to Ally/Adversary with a guild, enforce guild policies across all medians (predominantly the forums), and set an example for other members. They will have a special rank in-game, but their permissions are yet to be decided depending on what can be set by the guild founder.

DeevFactor wrote:
Speaking of Axon, I'm still sort of waiting on that friendship request. Yes, I read the topic and everything, so I'm thinking I might be missing something? Not a big deal either way.
Axon lists have been updated as of now. All pending requests have been given permissions to all four chats.

Rydel wrote:
You also forgot the one meme around Fluttershy that gets you kicked from chat. You remember the one.
Thou title that shall not be said. We are to never speak of that again.
Back to top Go down
DeevFactor
Pony
Pony
DeevFactor

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICER] Mane and Royal Guard +1 Discussion   [OFFICER] Mane and Royal Guard +1 Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 4:03 pm

Fluttershy wrote:
Rydel wrote:
It's something to do with trees, right?
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICER] Mane and Royal Guard +1 Discussion   [OFFICER] Mane and Royal Guard +1 Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 4:15 pm

DeevFactor wrote:
Fluttershy wrote:
Rydel wrote:
It's something to do with trees, right?
Don't worry about it. Muffins!?!
Back to top Go down
Pinkie Pie
Event Mane
Event Mane
Pinkie Pie

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICER] Mane and Royal Guard +1 Discussion   [OFFICER] Mane and Royal Guard +1 Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:08 pm

Rarity wrote:
Which would be just perfect if I become a Mane. Confounded ponies...
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICER] Mane and Royal Guard +1 Discussion   [OFFICER] Mane and Royal Guard +1 Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:25 am

Just a reminder, but the application period closes very soon everypony! Make sure to get all of your applications to me by Oct. 23rd, 3:00am GMT-5!
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICER] Mane and Royal Guard +1 Discussion   [OFFICER] Mane and Royal Guard +1 Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:30 am

But thats only 2 and a half hours away!!!! THE HORROR THE HORROR!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Braeburn
Pony
Pony
Braeburn

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICER] Mane and Royal Guard +1 Discussion   [OFFICER] Mane and Royal Guard +1 Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 4:04 pm

So is there a winner?
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICER] Mane and Royal Guard +1 Discussion   [OFFICER] Mane and Royal Guard +1 Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 4:12 pm

we'll find out on the 29th while Fluttershy cries himself to death playing amnesia! Cupcaaakes~!
Back to top Go down
Pinkie Pie
Event Mane
Event Mane
Pinkie Pie

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICER] Mane and Royal Guard +1 Discussion   [OFFICER] Mane and Royal Guard +1 Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 12:18 am

I AM THE GREATEST!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICER] Mane and Royal Guard +1 Discussion   [OFFICER] Mane and Royal Guard +1 Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 12:20 am

LIES!!!!! THATS MY TITLE!!!!! IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME!!!!!!

but seriously GJ and gratz on the promotion P.S. I didn't send in the application Muffins!?!
Back to top Go down
Lyra
Media Mane
Media Mane
Lyra

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICER] Mane and Royal Guard +1 Discussion   [OFFICER] Mane and Royal Guard +1 Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 12:32 am

*stuffs Gravy into a sack* Now, now, a mane must take on a smidgen of humility. Yay~!

Good thing I am not one. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Back to top Go down
Braeburn
Pony
Pony
Braeburn

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICER] Mane and Royal Guard +1 Discussion   [OFFICER] Mane and Royal Guard +1 Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:14 pm

Congrats Gravy...I mean Pinkie! (Event manager, Pinkie Pie....I get it. I laugh hard)
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICER] Mane and Royal Guard +1 Discussion   [OFFICER] Mane and Royal Guard +1 Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:33 pm

Pinkie Pie wrote:
I AM THE GREATEST!

Whazzat? Did somepony say something? I think I heard something but I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICER] Mane and Royal Guard +1 Discussion   [OFFICER] Mane and Royal Guard +1 Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:54 pm

Rarity wrote:
Pinkie Pie wrote:
I AM THE GREATEST!

Whazzat? Did somepony say something? I think I heard something but I'm not sure.

It might have been Gravy Pie, but I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Gregam
Pegasus
Pegasus
Gregam

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICER] Mane and Royal Guard +1 Discussion   [OFFICER] Mane and Royal Guard +1 Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 3:03 pm

Congrats Blasting Gravy! ( Who is now Pinkie Pie. Smile )
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICER] Mane and Royal Guard +1 Discussion   [OFFICER] Mane and Royal Guard +1 Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 6:45 pm

Congratulations, Gravy!

Have a new Avatar!
[OFFICER] Mane and Royal Guard +1 Discussion Troope10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICER] Mane and Royal Guard +1 Discussion   [OFFICER] Mane and Royal Guard +1 Discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[OFFICER] Mane and Royal Guard +1 Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top