[EVENT] Fluttershy Plays #1 Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

[EVENT] Fluttershy Plays #1 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: [EVENT] Fluttershy Plays #1 Discussion   [EVENT] Fluttershy Plays #1 Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:48 pm

God I'm terrified. I have never played Amnesia and found Dead Space (the first one) horrific. I better set my dresser next to my computer because I'm going to need many clean pairs of underwear within arms reach.

Fluttershy Plays Amnesia: The Dark Descent

Last edited by Fluttershy on Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
Pinkie Pie
Event Mane
Event Mane
Pinkie Pie

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Fluttershy Plays #1 Discussion   [EVENT] Fluttershy Plays #1 Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Rarity
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Fluttershy Plays #1 Discussion   [EVENT] Fluttershy Plays #1 Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Lyra
Media Mane
Media Mane
Lyra

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Fluttershy Plays #1 Discussion   [EVENT] Fluttershy Plays #1 Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:47 pm

Oh, god. Not Amnesia....I still have yet to go back to finishing that game after quitting while playing at night some time back. (yes, from being scared) Have you played the Penumbra series at all, or do you not know what you are getting in to? If not....then....

*mumbles something about 7 days before posting links* bounce
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Fluttershy Plays #1 Discussion   [EVENT] Fluttershy Plays #1 Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:49 pm

I have never played any of the Penumbra games at all. Thanks for making me feel terrible for getting myself into this. MORE LETTERS?

Oh, and I fixed that video for you.
Back to top Go down
Lyra
Media Mane
Media Mane
Lyra

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Fluttershy Plays #1 Discussion   [EVENT] Fluttershy Plays #1 Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:39 am

My pleasure Wink, and thanks for that.

If you ever get a chance, you should try the Penumbra Series. You can get all three games for about $10 if you look hard enough. Same company, but made before Amnesia. Same gameplay, but they were a "bit" less scary, but still very good. The first two anyway. The third part is just, meh.

Can't wait to see you play Amnesia...make sure you are alone, and in complete darkness, with headphones on, and the sound turned up. *insert evil laugh here*
Back to top Go down
DeevFactor
Pony
Pony
DeevFactor

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Fluttershy Plays #1 Discussion   [EVENT] Fluttershy Plays #1 Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:56 pm

I remember an event with another Steam group where a few people would play Amnesia at the same time. I forgot how that went, but I know that I have yet to play Amnesia.

Maybe at some point I'll check it out, but it's not high on my priority list at the moment.
Back to top Go down
The Jack
Colt
Colt
The Jack

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Fluttershy Plays #1 Discussion   [EVENT] Fluttershy Plays #1 Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:05 pm

Ooh! Cool xD
This is probably going to be fun, since I practically never gets scared from games and the likes xD
And, talking real-time with people will be fun too =D
Back to top Go down
Droso42
Filly
Filly
Droso42

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Fluttershy Plays #1 Discussion   [EVENT] Fluttershy Plays #1 Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:50 pm

This should be fun to watch! I've never played any scary games like Amnesia or Dead Space before, it'll be quite the experience!
Back to top Go down
Gregam
Pegasus
Pegasus
Gregam

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Fluttershy Plays #1 Discussion   [EVENT] Fluttershy Plays #1 Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:36 pm

It will be good for a fright before All Hallows Eve. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ekeli
Colt
Colt
Ekeli

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Fluttershy Plays #1 Discussion   [EVENT] Fluttershy Plays #1 Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 10:13 pm

Sounds cool yo.
Back to top Go down
Pinkie Pie
Event Mane
Event Mane
Pinkie Pie

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Fluttershy Plays #1 Discussion   [EVENT] Fluttershy Plays #1 Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:33 pm

Don't forget, everypony, tonight at 10 pm EST, Fluttershy voids his bowels plays Amnesia. Also, he will announce that I am the new Mane the members who will fill the new Mane and Guard positions at midnight.
I'll see you all there, or else!
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Fluttershy Plays #1 Discussion   [EVENT] Fluttershy Plays #1 Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:47 pm

Psh gravys so funny. We all know I'm going to be the new Mane I'll win it no competition!
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Fluttershy Plays #1 Discussion   [EVENT] Fluttershy Plays #1 Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 7:12 pm

>mfw You don't come.
[EVENT] Fluttershy Plays #1 Discussion Sg52P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Fluttershy Plays #1 Discussion   [EVENT] Fluttershy Plays #1 Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 6:25 am

Had it not been at 3am I would have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Fluttershy Plays #1 Discussion   [EVENT] Fluttershy Plays #1 Discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[EVENT] Fluttershy Plays #1 Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top