View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

Dash's OC (Named Verdant) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dash's OC (Named Verdant)   Dash's OC (Named Verdant) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:57 pm

Ooh was wondering who the second one was while you were drawing it. Nice =)
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Pegasus
Pegasus
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Dash's OC (Named Verdant)   Dash's OC (Named Verdant) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:22 pm

crazyBE wrote:
Ooh was wondering who the second one was while you were drawing it. Nice =)

Hopefully this will get him to finish what he's currently making of her. :3
And Yeah, I only mentioned her at the very beginning of the stream. Kinda forgot new people came to watch after a while. Razz

Anyhow. Those of you that stayed until the end of the stream saw what I said would be my next project. I decided to put it on hold. I'm currently trying to get better lines in my vectors. I decided the best and easiest way is to make reaction pictures. Since they don't require too much work. :>
And I kinda felt like making these after an entire day on the internet... So much weird, bro.

Dash's OC (Named Verdant) - Page 3 Wut
{Made with newest lines}

Dash's OC (Named Verdant) - Page 3 Verdant_don__t_know_by_tassadoul-d4pri1y
{semi new lines}

Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Dash's OC (Named Verdant)   Dash's OC (Named Verdant) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:31 pm

Yes! These may be more simple then some of your other stuff but it is starting to look very clean.
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
Rainbow Dash
Pegasus
Pegasus
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Dash's OC (Named Verdant)   Dash's OC (Named Verdant) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:16 am

Some days just aren't long enough to host gaming. Sometimes you just have to play till you sleep if you want to surpass into greatness.

If you ever fall asleep on your keyboard it's good to have someone to pull up a blanket to make sure you're warm. ^_^
Wish I had someone like that. :<
Not that I ever actually played until I sleep anyway. :3

One cookie to the first person that can name what keyboard he's using. :>

Dash's OC (Named Verdant) - Page 3 Late_gaming_by_tassadoul-d4rqkbb

Back to top Go down
Wilowah
Colt
Colt
Wilowah

Location : Virginia, United States, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: Dash's OC (Named Verdant)   Dash's OC (Named Verdant) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:25 am

Is that one of those gaming keyboards by Razer? Particularly, a SWTOR one?

Also: Dat background pic. xD
Back to top Go down
http://wilowah.tumblr.com/
Rainbow Dash
Pegasus
Pegasus
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Dash's OC (Named Verdant)   Dash's OC (Named Verdant) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:29 pm

Wilowah wrote:
Is that one of those gaming keyboards by Razer? Particularly, a SWTOR one?

Nope. It may be a bit hard considering his hoof is covering most of it. >:3

Wilowah wrote:
Also: Dat background pic. xD

I take it you're talking about the nude pic of Emerald. :>

Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Pegasus
Pegasus
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Dash's OC (Named Verdant)   Dash's OC (Named Verdant) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:31 pm

Mass Effect 3 finally found it's way to me and Prancey a few weeks ago!
The plan was to have this up on the release day, but I got stuck playing through Mass Effect 2...

It was totally worth it wasting a week of school to play ME3. Got lucky and got a good group that I could leave most of the work to. >:3

Dash's OC (Named Verdant) - Page 3 Verdant___minty_got_mass_effect_3_by_tassadoul-d4thkfq

(the left one is Minty Spice BTW. Prancey's OC pony. I don't know if everypony know that yet. :3 )

And look! Verdant is finally using his cape thing again. :>

Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Dash's OC (Named Verdant)   Dash's OC (Named Verdant) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:38 pm

Yay cape thing again!
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
Rainbow Dash
Pegasus
Pegasus
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Dash's OC (Named Verdant)   Dash's OC (Named Verdant) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 5:39 pm

Dash's OC (Named Verdant) - Page 3 Verdant__s_battle_of_willpower__by_tassadoul-d4u11in

This picture takes place during the Discord incident.
Verdant was turned bad by Discord and went on a rampage. Not everypony stay non-violent after being turned.
It made Verdant do the one thing he would never do. He hit Emerald. She was hit pretty bad too.
Luckily he was forced to the ground by Twilight's magic before things became really bad.

The reason Emerald is crying is not because he hit her. But because she lost her soul-mate to the corruption of Discord.
She's afraid she'll never get him back.

*Challenge*

This picture contains nothing but symbolism. Everything is a symbol for something.

Find at least one symbol, post it. It's hard to give away something on the forums. So if you want you can find it on my DA page. There I can give you a llama badge. :3 (link's in my signature)

To give you a start I'll tell you one of them: His will is being pulled between two forces.
There. Good luck!

Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Pegasus
Pegasus
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Dash's OC (Named Verdant)   Dash's OC (Named Verdant) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:12 pm

Dash's OC (Named Verdant) - Page 3 Verdant__s_battle_of_willpower_part_2_by_tassadoul-d4uxent

This is the battle Verdant had to fight inside his mind after Discord turned him.
Verdant's mind is a pretty Weird place. The "room" is infinite and the floor is invisible unless you step on it.

The background is simply my c++ code for a spinning triforce. :>

Back to top Go down
Dr Nicoltas Rush
Pony
Pony
Dr Nicoltas Rush

PostSubject: Re: Dash's OC (Named Verdant)   Dash's OC (Named Verdant) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:14 am

"Evil" indeed, and the dragon-style wings are a nice touch. I like the floor, very Tron. Also how it lights up differently based on who is stepping on it. I love abstract computer style cyber-worlds.

I'm having way too much fun here trying to piece together the bits of code in the background, though. It's like a puzzle! Cursory examination indicates that it's Qt/OpenGL. Pressing R rotates the triforce (can't tell by how much since the leg is blocking it, but I'd guess 2 degrees counterclockwise maybe). F and S switch between flat and interpolated shading.

Hard to tell without more context, but I think there's a bug in the part in the lower right. It creates 3 buttons, presumably to do X, Y, and Z translations, but the code seems to give them all the "Translate X" caption, and adds the xButton to the control 3 times, rather than adding the 2 new buttons. Probably the remnats of a copy/paste. I've certainly had that happen to me countless times.

Anyway, sorry for the nitpick. It really is a cool piece. I just have a hard time turning off the ol' brain debugger when I see code Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dash's OC (Named Verdant)   Dash's OC (Named Verdant) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dash's OC (Named Verdant)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top