0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

PostSubject: Favorite Trooper Companion (Spoilers)   Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:40 pm

Being a dog of the military isn't easy and sometimes Garza is a complete tool. In the end though, you managed to pull together a new Havoc Squad to replace the ones that defected. You're new crew was made up of 5...unique individuals. Who did you want watching your back in the line of fire?

~D

Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope. Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds.

๐ị▔ịị◚◚◚◚◚ịị▔ịị7████████████████████████████████████████
Back to top Go down
mstieler
Filly
Filly

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Trooper Companion (Spoilers)   Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:53 pm

Forex was simply great. Vik followed closely behind, but the fact of running around with Lassiter from Psych essentially playing Lassiter is hard to pass up.
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Trooper Companion (Spoilers)   Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:31 pm

Aric's a whiny bitch, Elara makes me fill out forms to take off each item of her clothing, Yuun is Yuun, Tanno is a poor badass stereotype, so Forex wins my vote in the special companion Olympics.

Unicorn
Unicorn

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Trooper Companion (Spoilers)   Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:09 pm

Foorex is dominating this one (with the exception of Rivest clicking random buttons in all polls)
Back to top Go down
Skarkdahn
Colt
Colt

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Trooper Companion (Spoilers)   Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:10 pm

Dorne. She, her unique-until-Treek-heavy-armour-whilst-wearing-gear-with-aim-statistics-heals, and her British accent (so what if I'm extremely biased?) are a delight to play alongside.
Back to top Go down
mstieler
Filly
Filly

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Trooper Companion (Spoilers)   Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:36 pm

Skarkdahn wrote:
Dorne. She, her unique-until-Treek-heavy-armour-whilst-wearing-gear-with-aim-statistics-heals, and her British accent (so what if I'm extremely biased?) are a delight to play alongside.

"Hold STILL!"
Back to top Go down
Lyra
Media Mane
Media Mane

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Trooper Companion (Spoilers)   Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:23 pm

Fluttershy wrote:
...Yuun is Yuun....

This made me laugh. XD

Yuun is a close second behind 4X (I DON'T SAY 'FOREX', BECAUSE IT IS DUMB....DUUUUUUUUUUUMB). 4X's stories are just so magical.

crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Trooper Companion (Spoilers)   Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:16 am

Lyra wrote:
I DON'T SAY 'FOREX', BECAUSE IT IS DUMB....DUUUUUUUUUUUMB

It is dumb, which is why I say Foorex, Smile
Back to top Go down
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Trooper Companion (Spoilers)   Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:14 pm

Speaking of M1-4X...

~D

Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope. Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds.

Back to top Go down
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Trooper Companion (Spoilers)   Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:27 am

In an overwhelming landslide, we have M1-4X as our victor!

~D

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Trooper Companion (Spoilers)   

Back to top Go down

Favorite Trooper Companion (Spoilers)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top