Star Ponies

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

2.0 What are you excited for most?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

2.0 What are you excited for most? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2.0 What are you excited for most?   2.0 What are you excited for most? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 4:07 pm

I don't know enough adjectives to describe the animosity I have towards Chuckles. I feel less intelligent just hearing him talk and I'm being completely sincere when I say I wish he was never born; the world would be a better place. You do not know stupidity until you have been in a voice chat server with it. If you see it in game you should actively encourage it to take a walk and not come back.

The worst part of all this is that Chuckles thinks I like it and I'm too nice to tell it to fuck off. It has never slighted me directly in any way but its general existence disgusts me.

Trust me, I'm not being hyperbolic.

I hate him more than Siks by a long long way.
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: 2.0 What are you excited for most?   2.0 What are you excited for most? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 4:28 pm

Amorphic wrote:
I'm too nice to tell it to fuck off.

Well that's a lie. =D

I kinda know what you mean, I went to breed's Mumble looking for you when you weren't there and even though Chuckles only said one sentence I told him to calm the fuck down (much to the amusement of Zoe) cause I thought a came to a nursery for mentals.

I also lived with people whose mere existence annoyed the living shit out of me for 2 years so I understand. I just hope you didn't leave just because of that, cause you're better than that and dickheads can always be put on ignore/mute.
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: 2.0 What are you excited for most?   2.0 What are you excited for most? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:18 pm

Hence why I always complained about Chuckles. He is a complete moron and I'm surprised he's able to install TOR let alone wipe his own ass.

Setting that aside, if I see him on the enemy team ever I'll make sure to make his life a living hell for you.
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2.0 What are you excited for most?   2.0 What are you excited for most? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2.0 What are you excited for most?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Ponies :: SWTOR Discussion :: General Discussion-