Had to share.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=6746389#post6746389

Unicorn
Unicorn

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:23 pm

Fluttershy wrote:
Had to share.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=6746389#post6746389
crazyBE, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:23 pm

forum being weird and posted my message twice
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:21 pm

Hah, it was deleted. The post was "Why was my guild name deleted... I don't see how "<Gay For You> was offensive."

Founder Mane
Founder Mane

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:27 pm

This is why I read the suggestions section when I'm bored.

Screen shots disabled during cut scenes

CriDaDimon wrote:
I know this is another of these shady tactics and my suggestions on more machinima options and screenshot options, pan and etc have been ignored when I find my print screen button wont even work outside of the game when it is during a cut scene, what gives you the right to not allow me to even copy my own screen when this game is running a cut scene? even when it is not the active window? So instead of addressing the issue of false advertising by putting screenshots of combat with full atlasing and high rez textures at the start you instead block peopel from even being able to know about that and take over the machine? I am really tired of the shady business practices and gall of this company, the game is awesome, but bugs are no longer being addressed, even the bug reporting is bugged now, I am tired of corporations that think they have the right to do anything to my machine they want to. And I am getting sick of this companies shady busienss practices. I wanted you gusy to succeed, but I am tired of being taken advantage of. I try to submit suggestions we all do, we fill out bug reports we put up with trolls nonstop and you just keep using the game like its your own little personal extrotion ring, I am tired of it.

The game is not why peopel are leaving, it is the ceo's and the company involved in the busienss decisions. Period end of discussion, your busines sdecisions, are why this game is in the state it is in, and continuieing to listen to the same obvious stupid people on what to do for business, is why your in the boat your in.

Wisdom is obviously lost in the game since the original development. Somebody needs to lose a job, whoever it is that is making money their god and not giving a crap about the moral issues involved much elss actual rights  of people. I am beginning to think that whoever runs this company , also voted for obama.
My marauder and assasin and shadow rock, my jugg and guardian suck

CriDaDimon wrote:
After pvping with all the different classes, i have concluded that jugg and guardian nee dmajor help, as tanks they shoudl get a 15-30 sec cd on the movement effect removing skill oin pvp especially but also it is pretty much essential for a tank as well. All my other classes seem to rock, hit the top of the charts in every wz but my guardian and my jugg suck.

that is all.

even my sage and agent rock any jugg or guardian without trying almost at all - is this why you sare stoppign the pts? did you realize just how bad soem classes are now at pvp? I appreciate the fixes like auto turning em to face my enemy especially tanking, but things like switchign my target to my healer in the mdidle of fights or anytime i get a heal and this lack of being able to move and not able to use force leap if somethign is sheilded demand more movement ability.
This one is my favorite because I think this one hits home for this poster.

Ban trolls for 6 months at a minimum from forums

CriDaDimon wrote:
You want peopel to enjoy the game to have a constructive forum, then ban the trolls.

Ban anybody that comments on a op with only personal remarks for 6 months - period no secodn chances, fi all u do is goto somebody's post and make a personal statement abotu how they shoudl type better or how stupdi they are or anythign at all that is just eprsonal, much elss not commenting about the topic, just a simple hey learn tpot ype or ehy u suck or hey u type to much etc, any of that, ban the ******** for 6 months, ban me if it helps , ims erious, clean this **** up and maybre peopelc an have fun againa nd support the game. starwars and jedi were about beign honroable and just and wise, and thats what we want back aty;least ont eh republic side, event he dark side wasnt a bunch fools, they atelast were smart in how they were evil. get soem itneligence back int he community,w hen is tarted playign this game chat in general was amazing, peopel had fun , starwars was inspirational to do whats right or to be relaly bad basically it was a code of ethics and mroality and honor, and all it is now is wow with better rgaphcis because of the community

stop the crap beign allowed to juist fester here. the same peopel everytime on every post ahve nothign construictive to add or suggest all they ****ign do is coem toa post make their little statement abotu the op beign wrong and act liekt hey are all perfewct and thats the peopel u gusy keep listenign to and whyt he game gets worse, get soem wisdom back int he game

Founder Mane
Founder Mane

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:39 pm

I'm at work and I'm bored. I'll post my thoughts below. What could possibly go wrong?

NSFW due to possible racism and discussion of fecal matter.

Spoiler:

This post does nothing for my current reputation in the guild. Whatever, I'm made of sapphires anyway.

Event Mane
Event Mane

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:56 pm

Fluttershy wrote:
I'm at work and I'm bored. I'll post my thoughts below. What could possibly go wrong?

NSFW due to possible racism and discussion of fecal matter.

Spoiler:

This post does nothing for my current reputation in the guild. Whatever, I'm made of sapphires anyway.
I demand a sequel.

- Kaizu
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:36 am

SHY...WHAT THE FUCK.....Im sorry! 

...is a dog wash?

A hose?

Derpyn, Toughen, Bluffin, Roughen, Flithy-rich, Ironwill, Timberwulf, Ahuizotl
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:12 pm

Derpy wrote:

...is a dog wash?

A hose?
http://ruffhousedogwash.com/

Mane

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:18 pm

Fluttershy wrote:
Derpy wrote:

...is a dog wash?

A hose?
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Those dogs look so unhappy.

Best part is that they sell jewelery.

Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:07 pm

Derpy wrote:
Fluttershy wrote:
Derpy wrote:

...is a dog wash?

A hose?
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Those dogs look so unhappy.

Best part is that they sell jewelery.
My boss makes jewellery and cards when she's bored. Oh, and writes young adult fiction novels.

Royal Guard
Royal Guard

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:12 am

Current Rariquest: Taking the butterscotch bonbons through the elusive tunnel of shining dusk.
In the end of the Beta day, I just want to use my Beta greeting, to basically say a Beta statement.
I'm tired from the tired

Mayor Mare LV26 Scoundrel Healer
Back to top Go down
Pinkie Pie
Event Mane
Event Mane

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:12 am

But if Zangief is pony, who will crush man's head like sparrow's egg between thighs?

- Kaizu
Back to top Go down
PadawanTwilight
Filly
Filly

PostSubject: Why I Don't Post?   Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:40 pm

For one thing, I'm still new to the whole forum routine. It's a little dizzying to keep up with everything posted, and sorting out that which is important from the mundane. However, I'll do my best to look out for that which I can contribute the best towards.
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:14 am

My cousin's daughter gets all the cool gifts

Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:23 am

Derpy wrote:

kick her in the shin, grab the box and run (you may want to start the car before you enact this plan)
Back to top Go down
PadawanTwilight
Filly
Filly

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:30 am

Derpy wrote:
I know the feeling. My cousins are like that, too. They get Ponies all the time, and I've had to buy all my own. I don't need them all, but there's a select few that I desire, which none of my fellow Brony family members are aware of. Sad
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:25 am

This is awesome.

From Belsavis Brewing Company no less

Back to top Go down
Skarkdahn
Colt
Colt

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:02 am

Well, that was entertaining. It would have been interesting to know which WZ that took place in, just because that may make his "complaint" all the more ridiculous.

Alderaan: Da'tylea could have been defending (hence the "camping" complaint), and he went up against her in an attempt to capture the turret, failed, and she turned on him after a guard switch because she realised that he was a weak player. If he was defending, then obviously she would try to hunt him down if she was attacking his turret.

Voidstar: Similar scenario as with Alderaan, although if he constantly tried to plant a bomb, even with others surrounding him (I love stupid people like that...), then this justifies his being targeted.

Huttball: Well, Huttball's a chaotic mess anyway. If he was constantly trying to carry the ball or hide on Da's goalline, then it is understandable that he would be hunted down. If she was the ball carrier, then pretty much anyone who got in her way would be focused down not only by her but by her teammates, and the same applies if she was aiding the ball carrier.

Novare Coast: Similar scenario as with Alderaan and Voidstar, although more pressurised due to the necessity to have two out of three turrets captured in order to win.

Ancient Hypergates: Single-targeting weaker players is an easy way to gain points. If he was additionally trying to capture orbs or a pylon which she was defending, then that also justifies her targeting him.

Also, he might just have pissed her off completely, or she was just feeling particularly vindictive in that match.

Seeing what this guy calls "harassment" makes me wonder if he's ever even played in Player-vs-Player stuff before SW:TOR; if he had, he'd know that such occurrences are quite, quite common. I wonder how he'd have coped if he'd have signed up on a PvP server...

EDIT: Been proved that this has nothing to do with MLP, so this former part of the post is no longer relevant and has been removed.

Last edited by Skarkdahn on Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:10 am

Camping in Huttball is the most annoying as there is no other exit and other players can often not spawn in there as the other team may be more interested in scoring than killing the opposition. In fact it is often better to simply knock defenders off rather than kill them so they cannot intercede you from the spawn. The times I had as stealthed Scrapper in there, killing one guy over and over again.

Back to top Go down
PadawanTwilight
Filly
Filly

PostSubject: PvP Complaints   Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:25 am

I personally am not fond of PvP, especially the zone on Ilum during the Gree event, due to the struggle to complete missions that have no requirement of attacking other players. I mostly just avoid those areas. There is the occasional desire for a PvP match in one of those designated zones. And those I have no worries or complaints about when it comes to fighting fair, as both sides are usually evenly matched, level-wise. Gear is something one has to make an effort for, however.

I can agree with you on how this Belsavis Brewing guild member was making a mountain out of a molehill over a fellow pony taking up a guard position on one of the zones, amusing as it was. I assume a guard role myself because it's what I do best in such matches. As for Huttball, call it a "goalie" position, so it sounds legit.
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:33 am

PadawanTwilight wrote:
I can agree with you on how this Belsavis Brewing guild member was making a mountain out of a molehill over a fellow pony taking up a guard position on one of the zones, amusing as it was.
You misunderstood, the person posting on reddit was from BBC, I have no idea where the Taldam person is from. I guess I could do /who but I am really not that bothered. It has nothing to do with our guild.

Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:57 am

Derpy wrote:
This is awesome.

From Belsavis Brewing Company no less

Pure win.
Thx for sharing, I needed that laugh Razz 
Back to top Go down